Disney Magic Kingdoms

More from Reddit (all rumors):

Welcome Mama Odie, 4h (RUMORED 9000 EC, 30 gumbo, 14 torches, 14 ears)
Build Goin' Down the Bayou, 4000 EC (requires Mama Odie level 2)
Welcome Tiana, 4h (RUMORED 11000 EC, 50 gumbo, 15 beignets, 14 ears)
Tiana's Comfy Costume unlocks (14000 EC, 10 ears, 15 glitch fabric, 9 Comfy Tiana fabrics, 4h)
Build Mama Odie's Tree, 14000 EC, requires Tiana (lvl 2)
Welcome Dr. Facilier (unlocks Fri 3/8) (RUMORED 60 gumbo, 7 necklaces, 7 ears, 12000 EC, 2h)

Max RUMORED Levels for characters to complete event: Eudora level 6, Naveen level 6, Tiana level 4, Mama Odie Level 4

So, start hoarding gumbo!

Thanks for the info, but hope some of it isn’t true. Sadly though some of the requirements seem high, which probably guarantees it being true. Also looks like Gumbo is gonna be the biggest problem for the remainder of the event. Guess I might have been a little premature of my earlier praise for the event. :confused3

Nadeen - level 5
Eudora - level 4 (ready for 5)
Louis - 4

Short on Gumbo, so figured ai might as well finish off Deizella and send her off on her 24 hour level up.

Anyways looking for advice. Since Mama Olde is the next character in 2 days 18 hours, am I better off leveling up 1 more character (this time tomorrow) or wait. Right now I’m leaning towards leveling Eudora to 5 and thinking/hoping almost 2 days should be enough to collect all her items before having to worry about collecting for Mama Olde.

Thanks for the info, but hope some of it isn’t true. Sadly though some of the requirements seem high, which probably guarantees it being true. Also looks like Gumbo is gonna be the biggest problem for the remainder of the event. Guess I might have been a little premature of my earlier praise for the event. :confused3

Nadeen - level 5
Louis - 4

Short on Gumbo, so figured ai might as well finish off Deizella and send her off on her 24 hour level up.

Anyways looking for advice. Since Mama Olde is the next character in 2 days 18 hours, am I better off leveling up 1 more character (this time tomorrow) or wait. Right now I’m leaning towards leveling Eudora to 5 and thinking/hoping almost 2 days should be enough to collect all her items before having to worry about collecting for Mama Olde.

I'm holding off. Eudora and Naveen don't need to be level 6 until the end, so I'm making sure I have enough for Mama Odie. If I get enough gumbo to update one of the others on top of the 30, I'll do it, but I'm not in a rush.

I'm holding off. Eudora and Naveen don't need to be level 6 until the end, so I'm making sure I have enough for Mama Odie. If I get enough gumbo to update one of the others on top of the 30, I'll do it, but I'm not in a rush.

Well if I was smart, I’d do the same and wait, but no one has ever accused me of being smart. :rotfl: Seriously though, I know I’ll end up leveling her up tomorrow. Figure I can collect 40 gumbo a day, so even with leveling up Eudora, I’ll have enough for Mama Olde when she’s available. The bigger issue will be conflicting items for collecting.

The thing that’s ticked me off the last few events is the interns refusal to include event items in chests! The chests use to be a great way to get items, but that’s not the case anymore. The Gumbo would be the perfect item for common chests. They would even get me to click on the free ones if you watch a video. As is, I refuse to click on them because I don’t want them to get the fraction of a cent they make off them. Only watch the daily videos for gems.

I wonder if anyone can help me figure out one of the references in the dialogue this week. Naveen said he met two other ukulele players, and one of them was dating a guy who's a great horn player. I think one of them is Minnie, cause Mickey plays the trumpet. But who is the other ukulele player? I'm usually pretty good at this, but I'm drawing a blank. Maybe it's someone I don't have. Help?

I wonder if anyone can help me figure out one of the references in the dialogue this week. Naveen said he met two other ukulele players, and one of them was dating a guy who's a great horn player. I think one of them is Minnie, cause Mickey plays the trumpet. But who is the other ukulele player? I'm usually pretty good at this, but I'm drawing a blank. Maybe it's someone I don't have. Help?

Yes, I agree on Minnie for sure. The other....Maybe it was referring to Kristoff and his lute?

Lilo or Stitch?
Edit to add: Timon!

I really need to start reading the dialogue

Nadeen - level 5
Louis - 4

I am leveling now that way I am hoping I have Eudora and Naveen to their required 6 before mama Odie. We will see if this strategy works.

I'm too low on gumbo to level anyone up at this point. Guess I need to start saving for Mama Odie. I'm not as far as most of you in terms of leveling the characters.

I may be further behind than you...with The Mayor, 2 of the WIRs & all 3 of Cinderella’s steps at L9 but not quite ready for L10 and the cricket only at L4 and I just sent Naveen & Eudora on their 12-hour task. I’m a little concerned about the rumored 64K of EC and almost endless amount of bowls of gumbo that will be needed to finish the event.

On a positive note, I like these characters and the New Orleans’ vibe. On a different topic, DH & I have stayed at the WDW Port Orleans resort properties several times and loved it. Maybe that’s also influenced my enjoyment of this phase of the game.

I may be further behind than you...with The Mayor, 2 of the WIRs & all 3 of Cinderella’s steps at L9 but not quite ready for L10 and the cricket only at L4 and I just sent Naveen & Eudora on their 12-hour task. I’m a little concerned about the rumored 64K of EC and almost endless amount of bowls of gumbo that will be needed to finish the event.

On a positive note, I like these characters and the New Orleans’ vibe. On a different topic, DH & I have stayed at the WDW Port Orleans resort properties several times and loved it. Maybe that’s also influenced my enjoyment of this phase of the game.

Actually I think we are very close, except I only have Vanellope left in WIR. I'm worried about the gumbo and EC, too. I do like this movie so that makes it more fun for me than the last one.

I'm too low on gumbo to level anyone up at this point. Guess I need to start saving for Mama Odie. I'm not as far as most of you in terms of leveling the characters.
Same. I’m leaving mine at level 4 so I have enough gumbo for mama Odie

Oh yes, you really do! It's one of my favorite parts of the game, as it's one of the things about it that someone put actual thought into. Just the other day, Eudora mentioned chatting with another former seamstress, and was surprised to hear she was assisted by mice! So cute:lovestruc
Yeah I don’t read the dialogue. Maybe I need to start doing that too lol

The Gumbo drop rate is annoying me... It's definitely not 100%... I'm getting a lot 4/5, maybe 50% of the time...

Current progress: Eudora at 5, Neveen at 5, and Louis at 4

I'm working on levelling up WIR characters. I have the second one working on level 10, everyone else is at level 9. Step sisters and mother are at level 9 also waiting to get their turn. Would have been nice if we had a few more days before this event started so I could have finished levelling up some of the characters to 10.

Eudora is ready for 5 and Naveen is close but idk if I should just wait to leave them up or not. I only have enough gumbo for one of them to level up (40 bowls).

Non event related: I am working on collecting for mowgli now and barbosa is ridiculous

The Gumbo drop rate is annoying me... It's definitely not 100%... I'm getting a lot 4/5, maybe 50% of the time...

Agree it’s annoying. That said, I guess I haven’t payed enough attention on whether I’m getting 4 or 5 to drop. I just wish it was more.

The thing that annoying me the most is lack of P&tF items in chests! Gumbo would be the perfect item to drop from the 3h chests and some of the other items. They use to do that all the time in past events, but it seems like they basically stopped it a few events ago. Not sure if it’s intentional or if they just aren’t paying attention to the details?

I'm working on levelling up WIR characters. I have the second one working on level 10, everyone else is at level 9. Step sisters and mother are at level 9 also waiting to get their turn. Would have been nice if we had a few more days before this event started so I could have finished levelling up some of the characters to 10.

I’m completely with with you. Didn’t like the 1 week turnaround at all. IMO it should be 2 weeks minimum and ideally a month plus. I also like the time between to focus on leveling characters and some time to recharge.

I have been watching and I get 5/5 with the dolls. Just thought that was how it was supposed to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter