Disney Magic Kingdoms

Since everyone else is posting their status I might as well do the same.

Naveen - 8 (ready for 9)
Tiana - 8
Eudora - 8 (ready for 9)
Charlotte - 8
Dr. Facilier - 7
Louis - 7 (ready for 8)
Mama Odie - 8

LeFou - 2

Dumbo - 30/40 Flags and 23/30 Earhats
RingMaster - 5 (30/15 and 44/15)
Timothy - 4 (20/10 and 24/10)

And most importantly!!!

Cri-Kee: NEED only 2 more ear hats and I will NEVER have to see Ariel and Prince Eric make out (or spawning?) EVER AGAIN!!!

Yay! Was it a Facebook person who figured it out (and not a Gameloft person)?

So I could level LeFou up to 2 in my IOS game. But after thinking about it, I decided I'd rather have the measly 2 gems. I won't have enough EC to purchase additional tokens after he is leveled, and since going from level 1 to 2 is only a few seconds I decided to wait to upgrade him with magic and keep the EC for the conversion, rather than saving a few seconds and getting no gems. I did manage to get the concession in my Windows game. So I guess this TC was a success? I think I'm more excited that in my IOS game, I'm only 3 hats away from being done with Cri-kee. Although, why was it easier to collect his tokens to get to 10 than it is to level him from 7 to 8 in my Windows game? Stupid drop rates. Although, the last 3 hats will probably take forever now. I have Eudora waiting to go to 10 (until after I level LeFou with Magic), then it's her turn. And if I don't have the Cri-kee hats by the time she's done I'll use elixir to buy them, and get him finished off.
Yes it was someone on Facebook that had the same problem that figured it out.

I used up 6 gems to speed up the Tower Challenge and also welcoming LeFou but I have him. I got 1 gem with the conversion and none from the Tower Challenge as I ranked so low from not being able to collect for almost 2 days.

Since everyone else is posting their status I might as well do the same.

Naveen - 8 (ready for 9)
Tiana - 8
Eudora - 8 (ready for 9)
Charlotte - 8
Dr. Facilier - 7
Louis - 7 (ready for 8)
Mama Odie - 8

LeFou - 2

Dumbo - 30/40 Flags and 23/30 Earhats
RingMaster - 5 (30/15 and 44/15)
Timothy - 4 (20/10 and 24/10)

And most importantly!!!

Cri-Kee: NEED only 2 more ear hats and I will NEVER have to see Ariel and Prince Eric make out (or spawning?) EVER AGAIN!!!
I was pretty happy to send them home. I don't want to see what they do in their own free time. Disturbing!!!

For those of you willing to use some magic, you can purchase the Cri-kee items in Merlin's shop. I did this so that I could just finish that little bugger and send Mrs. Incredible, Jack-Jack, The Mayor and Ariel & Eric home. All of those lamposts and benches finally had a use.

Well shoot I just got the task to unlock big thunder and don’t have enough magic :guilty: I need 500k and I have like 490k. On a separate note, baloo and mowgli are floatin down the river and it’s so cute!

Well shoot I just got the task to unlock big thunder and don’t have enough magic :guilty: I need 500k and I have like 490k. On a separate note, baloo and mowgli are floatin down the river and it’s so cute!

That’s the task they do for collecting Timothy’s Magic Feather. So when you get to unlocking him you will have plenty of time to watch them float around. Way better than Ariel & Eric’s kanoodling.

Which is now over in my IOS game. All Cri-kee hats collected.

That’s the task they do for collecting Timothy’s Magic Feather. So when you get to unlocking him you will have plenty of time to watch them float around. Way better than Ariel & Eric’s kanoodling.

Which is now over in my IOS game. All Cri-kee hats collected.
I don’t have Eric so I haven’t had that task yet. I’m a little bummed that I’ll be completely out of magic after getting big thunder but I guess I’ll just deal with it and slowly collect more

That's the one I was talking about. So cute, and right out of the movie, too. :goodvibes Sorry about the magic, but at least you are close. You're catching up to the end of the main storyline, too.

Are we all forgetting the Barnstormer attraction? It's definitely coming in a few days, a week long mini leaderboard event (just like the Animation Academy event)... And after that a new month long limited time event will start the following week...
So break time in between the events are really a thing of the past... Tower challenges are the new breaks...

Here is the leaked calendar in case you haven't seen it... We're getting a Snow White legendary chest on the 19th...
xddf8x2advp21.png

Last edited:
Are we all forgetting the Barnstormer attraction? It's definitely coming in a few days, a week long mini leaderboard event (just like the Animation Academy event)... And after that a new month long limited time event will start the following week...
So break time in between the events are really a thing of the past... Tower challenges are the new breaks...

Here is the leaked calendar in case you haven't seen it... We're getting a Snow White legendary chest on the 19th...
View attachment 393128
You know, I actually did completely forget about the Barnstormer. I can't remember what the deal was with the Academy. I didn't get it though. Anyone remember what we were supposed to do to get it? Usually, I'm pretty good about grinding until I win the prize. Was it in a platinum chest? That seems to be the only time I come up short. And...where did the Academy go? It's not in my platinum chest options. I'm totally drawing a blank.

You know, I actually did completely forget about the Barnstormer. I can't remember what the deal was with the Academy. I didn't get it though. Anyone remember what we were supposed to do to get it? Usually, I'm pretty good about grinding until I win the prize. Was it in a platinum chest? That seems to be the only time I come up short. And...where did the Academy go? It's not in my platinum chest options. I'm totally drawing a blank.

No clue. I'm drawing a blank on this one, too. I just don't feel ready for another event at this point.

It was the battle bots mini leaderboard event Untitled.png with the worst kind of tapper, the 2 for 1... It also received a mountain load of complaints due to its insane requirement for the milestone reward.

No clue. I'm drawing a blank on this one, too. I just don't feel ready for another event at this point.
Well at least I can feel better about forgetting if you have too. Great minds thinking alike and all. :flower1:

I completely agree with you on needing more time. I need to "miss" the game a little to really enjoy it. All this hustle and bustle is starting to make it feel like a job and less like a fun pastime. I can't even imagine how the players who are mid way thru are doing. When do they ever have time to get ahead??? Especially with all of the "helpful" re-balancing going on. It's like we are two old ladies in our rocking chairs on the back porch talking about the good ole days!!! You know, like when we didn't have to collect 100 gumbos to level up a character. Awwww....the good ole days........

It was the battle bots mini leaderboard event View attachment 393167 with the worst kind of tapper, the 2 for 1... It also received a mountain load of complaints due to its insane requirement for the milestone reward.
No wonder I forgot. I was probably trying to put the horrible traumatic experience behind me. Dang it.....hope we don't have to live that particular nightmare to get the Barnstormer. I'd kind of like to get that one. Well shoot....now I'm going to be thinking the worst. But anyways, thanks for the info (as unpleasant as it was). It would have been nagging me, but I'm too lazy to look it up. Dang it...don't love the 2 fors.....

It was the battle bots mini leaderboard event View attachment 393167 with the worst kind of tapper, the 2 for 1... It also received a mountain load of complaints due to its insane requirement for the milestone reward.
I'm not sure what's worse....another 2 for event with insane goals, or back to back events. I'd better get caught up on my sleep now. Any idea what happened to the Academy? Hard it believe it just vanished...kinda like my 2 for 1 hopes and dreams.....

That's the one I was talking about. So cute, and right out of the movie, too. :goodvibes Sorry about the magic, but at least you are close. You're catching up to the end of the main storyline, too.
I was able to get the 500k and now I have to wait the TWO DAYS to get btmr. Two days seems like a really long time to wait, but maybe that's because I've only seen it go up to 24 hours before.

So, my power is out due to, not quite sure, so I'm just hanging out playing my game on battery and I went ahead and looked at my lifetime visitors. Then I looked at other kingdoms within 1 kilo around me. I have 68k visitors, and there are about 5 other players also in the 60s I'm guessing in my neighborhood. Anyone ever look at this? I wonder who my fellow DMKers are? Ok...I have way too much free time on my hands on a Saturday night. Now, I just kinda feel sorry for myself....especially sitting here in the dark trying not to burn my house down with candles!!!

I was able to get the 500k and now I have to wait the TWO DAYS to get btmr. Two days seems like a really long time to wait, but maybe that's because I've only seen it go up to 24 hours before.
It'll be worth it, although 2 days is pretty long. I like that one, because kids will walk along the path around the back of the ride. Kinda cute. Except for if it's a tapper...then not so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter