Disney Magic Kingdoms

So, my power is out due to, not quite sure, so I'm just hanging out playing my game on battery and I went ahead and looked at my lifetime visitors. Then I looked at other kingdoms within 1 kilo around me. I have 68k visitors, and there are about 5 other players also in the 60s I'm guessing in my neighborhood. Anyone ever look at this? I wonder who my fellow DMKers are? Ok...I have way too much free time on my hands on a Saturday night. Now, I just kinda feel sorry for myself....especially sitting here in the dark trying not to burn my house down with candles!!!

I just looked. I'm around 89K.

I was able to get the 500k and now I have to wait the TWO DAYS to get btmr. Two days seems like a really long time to wait, but maybe that's because I've only seen it go up to 24 hours before.

I forgot that one took so long. Oh well, nothing amazing happens once it opens, from what I can remember.

I don't think it has all that much to do with how much I play. I've really not been playing as much as many of the people who post here, and it shows (I don't have Cri-kee finished, I don't have Dumbo yet, etc.). I think it has to do with my park itself.
How do you check how many visitors you’ve had? Is it the number up in the top left?

How do you earn honeycombs?

Mine are currently maxed (leftover from some other 2 for 1 tapper....I don’t recall these items at all??). But since honey dippers take hours, I figure honeycombs must as well. So who do I send on missions for those?

If it helps anyone maxed on honey dippers:
Prince Charming 4 hr jousting
Daisy 6 hr relaxing ride
Kanga 6 hrs
Many Adventures of WP ride
Western Arcade (I don’t have it.)
Pooh in his bee costume (don’t have so not sure of mission)

Mine are currently maxed (leftover from some other 2 for 1 tapper....I don’t recall these items at all??). But since honey dippers take hours, I figure honeycombs must as well. So who do I send on missions for those?

Daisy 6 hr relaxing ride
Kanga 6 hrs

Wish I could help you out, but I was in the same boat. Started with 3/2 Honey Dippers and 8/2 Honey Combs. The only thing I know is I only have 3 of the 5 ways to collect Honey Dippers, since I don’t have Poohs costume or the Western Arcade.

In not gonna sweat this one out. Kinda wish I didn’t have the items surplus though, because I will probably attempt getting the Batnstormer now.

Daisy 6 hr relaxing ride
Kanga 6 hrs

Honeycomb:

Pooh's Hunny Hunt: 2 hrs
Fairy Godmother: 4 hrs Helping Others
Roo: 4 hrs Drawing Pictures for Pooh
Piglet: 6 hrs Helping Hunt for Honey
Buzz: 8 hr Go to Al's Toy Barn
Western Arcade: 8 hrs (I don't have this)

Crazy that this one is only 23 bees and Animation Academy was 45 of whatever. But 4-5 per day seems like it might be pushing it for me, with the long collection times, but I will try. I only had 2 dippers and 1 honeycomb in both games. Not much of a stockpile.

The more annoying thing is how much conflicts with the tokens I want to be working on. No Timothy feathers for Buzz, Ear Hats for Prince Charming, or Gourd Wands for Daisy.

Honeycomb:

Pooh's Hunny Hunt: 2 hrs
Fairy Godmother: 4 hrs Helping Others
Roo: 4 hrs Drawing Pictures for Pooh
Piglet: 6 hrs Helping Hunt for Honey
Buzz: 8 hr Go to Al's Toy Barn
Western Arcade: 8 hrs (I don't have this)

Crazy that this one is only 23 bees and Animation Academy was 45 of whatever. But 4-5 per day seems like it might be pushing it for me, with the long collection times, but I will try. I only had 2 dippers and 1 honeycomb in both games. Not much of a stockpile.

The more annoying thing is how much conflicts with the tokens I want to be working on. No Timothy feathers for Buzz, Ear Hats for Prince Charming, or Gourd Wands for Daisy.

Thanks so much. Yes the overlap...which I am certain is intentional....is quite annoying. I bet it will be tough to get the 23 needed with the long collection times.

Wish I could help you out, but I was in the same boat. Started with 3/2 Honey Dippers and 8/2 Honey Combs. The only thing I know is I only have 3 of the 5 ways to collect Honey Dippers, since I don’t have Poohs costume or the Western Arcade.

In not gonna sweat this one out. Kinda wish I didn’t have the items surplus though, because I will probably attempt getting the Batnstormer now.

Thank you. I know what you mean about the surplus supplies...it does make it feel like we at least have to try a little.

Wish I could charge ticket prices for the millions of virtual kids that have visited my park. We should get gems for each million or something. What is the point other than a fyi? Or did I miss some explanation given by the interns a long time ago?

I figured that’s what you meant when I saw I have 9 million

I just realized I said 89K and I thought it was kind of funny. Oops.

Wish I could charge ticket prices for the millions of virtual kids that have visited my park. We should get gems for each million or something. What is the point other than a fyi? Or did I miss some explanation given by the interns a long time ago?

There isn't really a point. There is a leaderboard and at one point I looked and I was in the high 20s. I'm in the 40s now and sinking quickly. Honestly I don't see a point so it's not something I check until it comes up on this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter