Disney Magic Kingdoms

And I just got the Forest Ice Rink out of my IOS game’s Reward Streak. Where the heck am I going to put it!

I guess I am rearranging my park today.

They've begun teasing the next update with a video saying "Let the stars guide you to our next update. Or, maybe you'd prefer to use a map?" and then a cartoony map of the kingdom posted to twitter.

Judging from the music and the style of the map, it looks like this might be Moana

maxresdefault.jpg
The map style is very Emperors New Groove... The music sounds like pan flute, and then we have the temple landscape in Adventure land...
Also, it's THE Emperors New Groove, so that matches another clue given out by Gameloft...
D3zozp9WwAEOcD_.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 393826
The map style is very Emperors New Groove... The music sounds like pan flute, and then we have the temple landscape in Adventure land...
Also, it's THE Emperors New Groove, so that matches another clue given out by Gameloft...
View attachment 393823

Oh that does look very Emperor's New Groove, and I could see that just being an "update" opposed to an event. I don't see how the Stars tip would play into it though, granted I haven't watched New Groove in a long time.

I would LOVE Emperors New Groove. It would fit the tease earlier of the game "let's see how many DIsney movies start with the word 'the' "

And I really hope it's an update and not another event.

Hmmm, looking at it now, probably Moana? It's Earth Day soon and they haven't made us collect fabric for a comfy costume in a couple of weeks.

Barnstormer acquired. I’ll restock the collection items for next time, but I’m super glad to be done with these bees now, lol.
Me too!! Glad that's over. Great idea on stocking up on items for next time. Guess i'm not completely done yet after all .

I didn’t as a kid, but Dh and I watched it recently on Netflix and it so matches my sense of humor now

I'll probably have to check it out again, but I wasn't a kid when I watched it the first time. It's also one that my daughter just didn't care about when she was little (and this is a child who devoured Greek and Roman mythology books).

Barnstormer acquired. I’ll restock the collection items for next time, but I’m super glad to be done with these bees now, lol.

I as well ... though there is still the leaderboard aspect and it is gems at the different levels so probably will keep collecting bees to see where I can get to on the leader board and then at the end try to stick up on items if/when I am kind of “locked into” a reward level

My drops have been terrible also. Barnstormer looking unlikely. Oh well. No place to put it anyway. :)

Oh yeah a Hot Dog Stand from my weekly Platinum chest the good times roll. But at least I finished the Barnstormer yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter