Disney Magic Kingdoms

DMK just released another teaser on facebook, appears to be Moana which I am super excited about!!

Livestream tomorrow

Last edited:
I got a plant. At this point I'd kill for a hotdog stand.

The open crate screen opens and closes so quickly I wasn’t able to even read what mine was. The only thing i know is it wasn’t any of the attractions.

DMK just released another teaser on facebook, appears to be Moana which I am super excited about!!

Livestream tomorrow

Meh! Just not ready for another event.

Admittedly Moana is not my favorite movie, but I'm having difficulty thinking of 7 characters, unless they include her parents?

So far I have Moana, Maui, Hei Hei, The pig, the shiny crab. Would they have zombie grandmother?

UGH!! I need almost 1200 delivery bundles for the dumbo characters (probably over a month or more to collect those plus the tokens). I still need another 1000ish gumbo (also another 3-4 weeks of collecting). I'm not ready for another event. They really need to change something up. I have been a long time player (442 consecutive days, 1015 total days), but this game is taking so much more time and is so much more frustrating. I just need to find a new Disney character game.

I have all characters except WallE. All attractions except Ice Rink and Western Arcade.
Welcoming Dumbo tomorrow morning
Timothy and Ring Master are both level 5 (both needing only bundles to level up)
Eudora - Ready to Max
Prince Naveen - 9
Mama Odie and Louis - Ready for 9
Tiana and Charlotte - 8
Dr Facilier - 5
La Fou - 4

Admittedly Moana is not my favorite movie, but I'm having difficulty thinking of 7 characters, unless they include her parents?

So far I have Moana, Maui, Hei Hei, The pig, the shiny crab. Would they have zombie grandmother?
I would think they would just put her grandma from when she was living. She is a pretty important part of the story. I feel like Pua and Hei Hei wouldn’t do hardly anything

UGH!! I need almost 1200 delivery bundles for the dumbo characters (probably over a month or more to collect those plus the tokens). I still need another 1000ish gumbo (also another 3-4 weeks of collecting). I'm not ready for another event. They really need to change something up. I have been a long time player (442 consecutive days, 1015 total days), but this game is taking so much more time and is so much more frustrating. I just need to find a new Disney character game.
Yes. These lazy interns really have taken the easy way out and therefore sapped any fun that used to be part of the game. Endlessly collecting common tokens to level someone up is mind numbing. And to think there was a time when it didn't take 100 tokens times seven characters to get them all to level 10. Idiots.

Yes. These lazy interns really have taken the easy way out and therefore sapped any fun that used to be part of the game. Endlessly collecting common tokens to level someone up is mind numbing. And to think there was a time when it didn't take 100 tokens times seven characters to get them all to level 10. Idiots.

It's really obnoxious at this point. Remember when it wasn't the common token that was the problem when getting characters from L5 to L6? It is now. Or so says Timothy and the Ringmaster. Ugh.

With the tokens: has anyone else noticed that ever since they added all those tokens to Merlin that getting the last 2-3 tokens for a level is almost impossible? Items that were dropping nearly every task suddenly stop altogether when you need 2 more. I have 3 characters needing 2 of the last token and in one case it has been 2 days since one dropped.

I'm not buying them. They can just wait.

With the tokens: has anyone else noticed that ever since they added all those tokens to Merlin that getting the last 2-3 tokens for a level is almost impossible? Items that were dropping nearly every task suddenly stop altogether when you need 2 more. I have 3 characters needing 2 of the last token and in one case it has been 2 days since one dropped.

My sticking point has been getting the last two Dumbo hats to drop so I can level him to 5. Took two damn days for two hats. And they aren't even available through Merlin.

And now to brighten everyone's day... a sheep jumping rope
animal0076.gif

Absolutely. This isn't random. They are messing with the game to try to get people to pay them more. I'm honestly on the threshold of quitting because of this behavior. I'm not buying them from Merlin. Ariel & Eric will just have to go at it for a few more weeks until the last of Crikee's item drops.

Absolutely. This isn't random. They are messing with the game to try to get people to pay them more. I'm honestly on the threshold of quitting because of this behavior. I'm not buying them from Merlin. Ariel & Eric will just have to go at it for a few more weeks until the last of Crikee's item drops.
I have no issue with buying tokens from Merlin. I have over 40,000 in elixirs just sitting around doing absolutely nothing. They're in the game to be used... why wouldn't I use them?

I have no issue with buying tokens from Merlin. I have over 40,000 in elixirs just sitting around doing absolutely nothing. They're in the game to be used... why wouldn't I use them?

It's more the fact that they are playing with the drops. It always felt like they were, but I kind of figured it was just my impatience at the end. But it's pretty clear that's not the case. So they will get you to buy them from Merlin. Then make it so you need elixir for something important and push you to spend. It's just annoying. If they put 10% of their effort into tricking people to spend money into the actual game play (like making it more interesting, creative, etc.) I'd actually be more willing to give them real money.

It's more the fact that they are playing with the drops. It always felt like they were, but I kind of figured it was just my impatience at the end. But it's pretty clear that's not the case. So they will get you to buy them from Merlin. Then make it so you need elixir for something important and push you to spend. It's just annoying. If they put 10% of their effort into tricking people to spend money into the actual game play (like making it more interesting, creative, etc.) I'd actually be more willing to give them real money.
Trouble is that we haven't had anything important to spend elixir on in forever. And it's not like I'm buying ten of any particular token, so even if I buy 3 tokens at 350 each, that's only a little over a thousand in otherwise useless elixir.

I’ve recently returned from a lovely vacation, so the game had been on the back burner for a while. I logged in every day to continue my streak and played a little bit during breaks but honestly it was nice to take a bit of a break. I missed out on LeFou just by a few thousand EC and I probably would have gotten him if I had played regularly, but I’m fine with that. Just got the Barnstormer, not sure if I will keep pushing for the extra gems or just stock up on dippers and comb. Still working on welcoming Dumbo and leveling up characters.

It's really obnoxious at this point. Remember when it wasn't the common token that was the problem when getting characters from L5 to L6? It is now. Or so says Timothy and the Ringmaster. Ugh.

Come on you two, why so negative? Sure none of us were excited about the “balancing” of characters (aka increasing requirements), but they told us it was because of exciting changes coming in the future! :thumbsup2 Sure we’ve been waiting and waiting and waiting, but do you really think they’re not gonna come thru on that promise? All I know is that I can’t wait for these exciting changes and think they’re gonna be so incredible, that I’m hurrying to leveled everyone up, before they “balance” characters again. Beyond excited for future movie events like Bedknobs and Broomsticks or Saludos Amigos! Gonna be well worth the 1000 item requirement to level those characters from 9 to 10

Come on you two, why so negative? Sure none of us were excited about the “balancing” of characters (aka increasing requirements), but they told us it was because of exciting changes coming in the future! :thumbsup2 Sure we’ve been waiting and waiting and waiting, but do you really think they’re not gonna come thru on that promise? All I know is that I can’t wait for these exciting changes and think they’re gonna be so incredible, that I’m hurrying to leveled everyone up, before they “balance” characters again. Beyond excited for future movie events like Bedknobs and Broomsticks or Saludos Amigos! Gonna be well worth the 1000 item requirement to level those characters from 9 to 10
Can't even say for sure that the balancing is the reason for these ridiculous goddamn 100 token requirements. Nor can I say that they're trying to stall for time between events, because it's clear that isn't their plan. So what is the point, exactly? It's like they took the original code when they started this for BH6 and just kept with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter