Disney Magic Kingdoms

Crows? Man I was all set for happiness.

I am at 27/50. I know I will get Moana. Comfy outfit is going to out of the question.

Crows? Man I was all set for happiness.

I am at 27/50. I know I will get Moana. Comfy outfit is going to out of the question.

I am at 31/50. Appears my drops are getting worse as we go. That time only got 1/3. Talk about random. Welcome crows to happiness.

Came on here to see what’s up and sorry to see all the negatives experiences people are having. Just don’t understand why anyone would come on here and complain? That’s something you would NEVER see me do. Figured once again it’s up to spread some words of encouragement, so here you go....

Sorry, couldn’t come up with any. :confused3

The only encouragement I have is it ends in less then 4 days lol
:rotfl2: That was gonna be my one encouraging thing, but think it’s gonna be followed up with a lot of frustrated and upset players. I know we say it every event or two, but I think this has been one of the worse events they’ve done.

On a positive note(?) I’m at 23/50 boat repair kits. Wish I was farther along, but since I don’t have the Lair I only having 3 who collect (4/4/6), so it actually isn’t that bad.

It helps, in that no one was ever going to earn it just through playing the game. Only by buying the bundle or buying a lot of gems.

I am at 45/50 for the boat materials in IOS. Windows, it's going to be touch and go if I will have enough time I'm at 10/50 and I don't have the Tamatoa's Lair, so only 3 characters.

Yeah, based on this I can see that the stupid costume isn't going to happen. Oddly it makes me less stressed since I can let it go and not stress so much about the boat drops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter