Disney Magic Kingdoms

Congrats! I’m trying to figure out what I’m doing wrong with fabric. The only way to collect the Blue Scallop Fabric is thru this continuously endless parade of mini events, right? I’m currently only at 19/30 and while I’ve been playing far more casually than usual, I’ve gotten EVERY progression reward and believe I’ve recieved atleast 1 piece of fabric from placement rewards. Also, the only way to get Purple Fabric is thru Merlin, correct?
Yep, pretty much. I maxed out the fabric awards on the endless stream of mini events and that helped alot. I've kinda been glued to the tablet...(hanging my head down in shame...)

Correct. I think people must have fabric left over from past events because I have hit every single milestone and have come in the top group for every mini event, and am still one fabric short of the costume. So that means we've had a chance to win 29?? Not a surprise when the costume requires 30. As for the purple fabric, yes, it's all from Merlin. Which at this point, what difference does it make? There aren't any new attractions to pick up and elixir just keeps accumulating. Until they stop putting attractions solely into platinum chests, at least we have a place to help blow through some of our otherwise useless elixir.

You're probably correct about starting with left over fabric. I was able to put Bo Peep into her new costume before the butterfly tapper ended and now I have an extra 2 fabrics. I wasn't paying attention before the back-to-back-to-back-to-back fabric chase began, but I must have had a few extra before it started since I seem to be a little bit ahead of everyone else.

Don't worry about getting her costume early. After her initial 4 hour side quest, I sent her home since she had nothing else to do.

Have we had a chance to earn the Scallop fabric before? People on Reddit are calling it a bug, that some people are benefiting from. Like they got their prizes twice or something. Checked the Wiki, and it's a brand new fabric. So people couldn't have started with a stockpile already. Did we have a chest with fabric during this TS4 nonsense?

But yeah, it looks like we pretty much had to place 1st in these mini events with an occasional 2nd to earn enough. In my IOS, if I place 1st or 2nd, I will have enough. In my Windows, where there seem to be fewer leaderboards and so they are harder to place, I have to place in the top group. And considering I am ranked 233, that ain't happening. And yeah, it's pretty crappy to have all these back to back events and come up short.

Well, it's been a few weeks now, and nothing has changed. I'm still getting that same "Five Nights at Freddy's" vibe from Ducky and the Bunny. It might be a combination of sleep deprivation due to too many mini games in a row, the ongoing frustration of working on a premium character (Gramma T) that never did anything worthwhile that I foolishly actually paid gems for, that I cannot seem to level up (still at the beginning of lv 6) followed up today by a keyhole teaser that makes absolutely no sense. All of the above are causing me to not only use run-on sentences in my posts but I'm starting to get a little paranoid. 1 day and 11 hrs to go to unlock them....I swear that Ducky in the bottom corner of my screen is plotting something big. Just look at his expression!! Mark my words, that is not a happy duck!!! You think the happiness thing was terrible? Just wait until you realize that our little kids running around the park begin to disappear right after we unlock Ducky. If he becomes a "wishes" character I'm really going to call "fowl" play (hee hee...see what I did there?!? A duck is a water fowl...okay okay..I really better get some sleep now!) But seriously, you may want to start doing roll calls on your park kids...they don't have parents to protect them!

I just finished the Dumbo set, so YAY!
Then it’s:
Sina ready for 9
Moana ready for 8
Maui ready for 7
Hei Hei leveling to 5
Tui working on 9
Tala working on 8
Pua working on 9
Rajah working on 4

Quite bored right now, but sorta looking forward to new TS4 and curious about update 31 still... so we shall see

Congrats on finishing Dumbo, I'm still collecting for him. :( I feel like the quest for flowers will never end for the Moana crowd, So as I slowly accumulate flowers and everything else they need, here is my update:

Raja at 4
HeiHei at 6
Maui at 6
Moana at 7
Pua at 7
Grandma Tala at 8
Dumbo at 9

So here is the update from Instagram for those who don’t follow. Looks like our first peek at update 31. And I have zero ideas of what they are hinting at...

The backside of Philharmagic...We will have the ability to rotate the buildings all 4 directions. Or maybe rotate the park itself, so we can find annoying tappers behind large buildings. Tapper events will now be running continuously (Bo Peep costume was "practice")

That's my mostly tongue in cheek answer.

Oh, and a redesign of the "building ready to collect" bubble. I'm guessing that means, buildings will be collecting something new. But I don't want to think about it, because it will probably require more "engagement" and I don't want to give them any more.

But I think the major addition is mini games of some sort. Increases engagement. They will probably be cute but too time consuming. Tokens and gems as major prizes. Happiness and basic tokens as minimum prizes. So our happiness will be bursting again, but burn out is gonna get worse.

Last edited:
Speculation is Pocahontas. Choosing Philharmagic for the “P”, compass in the icon above it, hills in the background look similar to one of the landscape shots from the movie.

Congrats on finishing Dumbo, I'm still collecting for him. :( I feel like the quest for flowers will never end for the Moana crowd, So as I slowly accumulate flowers and everything else they need, here is my update:

Raja at 4
HeiHei at 6
Maui at 6
Moana at 7
Pua at 7
Grandma Tala at 8
Dumbo at 9
Oooo..my turn, my turn! I like it when people leave their stats (although, they usually make me feel a little behind).

Sultan lv 8
Rajah lv 4
Gramma T lv 6 (grrrrrrrrrrr)
Pua lv 7
Hei Hei lv 7
Maui lv 8
Moana lv 8

Cute side note...my Pooh attractions are next to my Aladdin attractions. So Tigger and Rajah are always hanging out together. Looks like a tiger playdate. Too cute!!

Oooo..my turn, my turn! I like it when people leave their stats (although, they usually make me feel a little behind).

Sultan lv 8
Rajah lv 4
Gramma T lv 6 (grrrrrrrrrrr)
Pua lv 7
Hei Hei lv 7
Maui lv 8
Moana lv 8

Cute side note...my Pooh attractions are next to my Aladdin attractions. So Tigger and Rajah are always hanging out together. Looks like a tiger playdate. Too cute!!
Me too! Of course I also have Jungle Book nearby so it's a tiger party sometimes. Shere Khan is not nearly as cute though.

Speculation is Pocahontas. Choosing Philharmagic for the “P”, compass in the icon above it, hills in the background look similar to one of the landscape shots from the movie.
A film offering an even weaker character set than Moana. Two main characters, a villain, pointless side characters, and three non-talking animals, If it's true, then here's hoping for a more limited set this time around.

Any guesses on whether the spork thing is going to be a gem character?
You know one will be. If not the spork, probably Bonnie...I mean the gigantic cute friendly Bunny (definitely not the scary animatronic stalker bunny that is haunting my nightmares...darn that VR Freddy game!) My money is on the spork though. Did you get the Slinky Dog? I haven't yet. I only have 400 gems and I wanted to see how much this new character will cost me first.

You know one will be. If not the spork, probably Bonnie...I mean the gigantic cute friendly Bunny (definitely not the scary animatronic stalker bunny that is haunting my nightmares...darn that VR Freddy game!) My money is on the spork though. Did you get the Slinky Dog? I haven't yet. I only have 400 gems and I wanted to see how much this new character will cost me first.
No. Decided that I'm going to focus on characters over attractions. All of these buildings aren't ever going to fit in my park anyway, and since I never bothered trying to group anything, what's the point?

Speculation that the update will be leveling up buildings. Because we don't have enough to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter