Disney Magic Kingdoms

No. Decided that I'm going to focus on characters over attractions. All of these buildings aren't ever going to fit in my park anyway, and since I never bothered trying to group anything, what's the point?

That is what I am doing anyway. The characters are more important and parade floats then buildings. The chest this morning got me a Christopher Robin stAtue that I already have. You should not even include stuff we have. It stinks. I also will never probably use what was it 450 gems for dorky. Fat chance, I have other characters my gems need to go to then a fork and I am a Toy Story fan but not the 4th.

So I managed to actually place where I needed to place to get all the fabric. Surpringly, it was the IOS game where I only needed to finish top 100 not top 50, which gave me the most trouble. Squeaked in at #95. But Bo Peep has 4 minutes on her task, so she's not getting changed yet.

I'm glad to see the fabric is in the shop. Although, it would have been nice to know that in advance, because I would not have gotten up twice last night and made sure I was up by event end in my IOS game. I have plentiful elixir, I would have just bought the last fabric.

These are some mighty long tasks for Ducky. And ugh, Bees... Although some gems would be nice, I really don't need to be doing this event.

Also FYI, BOTH Bo Peep fabrics are now in Merlin’s shop. I actually applaud that move since I was 4 short after the last trophy event.

Thanks for mentioning this - I am 2 fabrics short and noticed the current new tapper (honey bees) none of the rewards were more fabric so I was wondering were / how to get those last two

and yeah, guessing no Forky for me

:rotfl2: Well it looks like the few guesses of how much the premium costumes gave GameLoft too much credit. 500 gems. :confused3 Glad I skipped buying the Sultan, because I wouldn’t have had enough gems for Forky if I did.

Also looks like my thought that the back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back... were just for the fabric was wrong. Looking more and more like we can look forward to mini events running 24/7. Guess I can add mini events to my growing list of things that GameLoft has done that no longer makes me care about. btw If they want to do this I guess I’m fine with it. What I’m not fine with is the fact that every change they have made over the last few months is to make you feel like you need to log in every hour or two. They are really going out of their way suck the enjoyment out and to make everything a grind.

:rotfl2: Well it looks like the few guesses of how much the premium costumes gave GameLoft too much credit. 500 gems. :confused3 Glad I skipped buying the Sultan, because I wouldn’t have had enough gems for Forky if I did.

Also looks like my thought that the back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back... were just for the fabric was wrong. Looking more and more like we can look forward to mini events running 24/7. Guess I can add mini events to my growing list of things that GameLoft has done that no longer makes me care about. btw If they want to do this I guess I’m fine with it. What I’m not fine with is the fact that every change they have made over the last few months is to make you feel like you need to log in every hour or two. They are really going out of their way suck the enjoyment out and to make everything a grind.

This is where disclosure would be nice. It might be good to have these mini events so new players can earn things that established players can just purchase with elixir. But it needs to be clear, that you can earn things in other, predictable ways.

I can't get started on the new Toy Story characters until I get home to internet. Random question but if I download the game onto my new phone would I have to start all over again?

I can't get started on the new Toy Story characters until I get home to internet. Random question but if I download the game onto my new phone would I have to start all over again?

If your game is connected to Facebook, Game Center (IOS), Google Play (Android) or Windows Account then simply download the game on your new phone. After the intro, click the Options button in the upper right and log into whichever one you used. It will bring up a popup asking if you wanted to use the Saved Data or the new Game. Pick the saved data. Also, when your game loads on your old device, make a note of your UserNumber (it shows in the upper left). That way if you mess it up, you can get Gameloft to help.

But yeah, you can't swap between Windows and any other type of device. You can swap between IOS/Android.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter