Disney Magic Kingdoms

And once again, iPhone users are ruining the world for the rest of us. Thanks sheep.

Might as well look into my characters. I haven't really been following along as to where I am with anyone, I just keep collecting. So this will all be news for me:

Pocahontas - 10
Meeko - 7
Percy - 7

Phil - ready for 8
Hercules - ready for 6
Meg - done
Pegasus - 6 (need 3 hats)
Pain - ready for 7
Hades - 6
Panic - 6

Lately, my strategy has been to level up the highest character, then use that downtime during the leveling to collect the rest of the urns. Seems to be working and I'm not in a rush at all to finish off these characters.

And once again, iPhone users are ruining the world for the rest of us. Thanks sheep.

Might as well look into my characters. I haven't really been following along as to where I am with anyone, I just keep collecting. So this will all be news for me:

Pocahontas - 10
Meeko - 7
Percy - 7

Phil - ready for 8
Hercules - ready for 6
Meg - done
Pegasus - 6 (need 3 hats)
Pain - ready for 7
Hades - 6
Panic - 6

Lately, my strategy has been to level up the highest character, then use that downtime during the leveling to collect the rest of the urns. Seems to be working and I'm not in a rush at all to finish off these characters.

@supernova - I like my IPhone thank you not Androids. And my strategy on the Herclues characters have been to collect common token during day hours and longer quest tokens overnight. My Pocohontas is collecting for 9 to upgrade to 10 but may use elixir To help on hats eventually. Then finish her pets. Everyone leveling nicely.

@supernova - I like my IPhone thank you not Androids. And my strategy on the Herclues characters have been to collect common token during day hours and longer quest tokens overnight. My Pocohontas is collecting for 9 to upgrade to 10 but may use elixir To help on hats eventually. Then finish her pets. Everyone leveling nicely.

I've only had 2 iPhones since they first came out. Mine have last pretty long. The one I have now is 6 years old. Thinking of getting a new one this fall. I like your Hercules strategy.

I've only had 2 iPhones since they first came out. Mine have last pretty long. The one I have now is 6 years old. Thinking of getting a new one this fall. I like your Hercules strategy.

I have had my iPhones last a long time, I upgraded last year to the Ten. My prior iPhone was a 6 Plus. They seem to have staying power for me.

Thanks on strategy it works for me as I am not going to get up at night.

Downloaded the iOS update to the game last night, and was quickly reminded how annoying they can be when I had to scroll ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM, to check my Hercules characters. I understand why they do this, in theory, but they really need to add a tab at the top that will list ALL the characters you can level. I want that feature, before new land, since I’ve given up hope of that ever happening. :rotfl:

Also, has anyone else noticed that kingdom chests don’t give out as many happiness smiles as they use to? I think a previous update added a higher token max for worthless tokens I don't need, or want, but they give them time anyways.

Downloaded the iOS update to the game last night, and was quickly reminded how annoying they can be when I had to scroll ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM, to check my Hercules characters. I understand why they do this, in theory, but they really need to add a tab at the top that will list ALL the characters you can level. I want that feature, before new land, since I’ve given up hope of that ever happening. :rotfl:

Also, has anyone else noticed that kingdom chests don’t give out as many happiness smiles as they use to? I think a previous update added a higher token max for worthless tokens I don't need, or want, but they give them time anyways.

I had noticed the increased useless tokens and lack of happiness! At least an update or so before.

No, but if I get one more goddamn Coco music poster, I'm going to scream.

I have noticed, though, that the chests are now sometimes appearing on the backside of the Frontierland mountain range, and some have been on the Frontierland perimeter. One more place to have to look now.

Speaking of the chests - I didn't realize for this update they were getting rid of the pretense of you ya ring any impact of what item is selected and now you just are given all the items in your chest - no tapping to see what you get

Speaking of the chests - I didn't realize for this update they were getting rid of the pretense of you ya ring any impact of what item is selected and now you just are given all the items in your chest - no tapping to see what you get

I'm glad they changed it. It was a stupid idea by the developers to do it that way in the first place. Last I checked, you would still see comments from people on Facebook complaining about not getting the item they tapped on. And why wouldn't people assume that was how it worked?

just came to post this, tempting to just burn through the otherwise worthless elixir and power level a bunch of characters
Nice to see that with the update we can buy Various Hercules characters tokens for elixir.
You guys are playing right into Gameloft's hands. They don't want to release new random attractions because players will then b|tch that they have nowhere to place them, even though it is long since time to just put useless attractions away. So why not just slow down collecting for Pocahontas and them conveniently offer them through Merlin?

Last edited:
You guys are playing right into Gameloft's hands. They don't want to release new random attractions because players will then b|tch that they have nowhere to place them, even though it is long since time to just put useless attractions away. So why not just slow down collecting for Pocahontas and them conveniently offer them through Merlin?

In my defense, I can use Elixir for a couple of reason, just as you can, I need nothing else with Elixir, I only use on characters that are almost done with leveling to 10 to get them out of the way and because I am very lade back in how I play. If I have the toon eventually I will get them to 10, like the Mayor I got from a box that may never get to 10 as has the worse drop rate ever. I could have long since bought him tokens. I will always get there in time and I am always good with that.

The racoon has both his tokens in Merlins Elixir for purchase now too. Might be able to close those guys out by the end of the event now too.
Not accusing, just observing. I've found myself in the same spot. They refuse to do anything else with elixir, and at this point rather than remove it from the game and have magic be the currency (which makes sense), they've chosen not to admit defeat. Much the same way they refuse to remove the pointless (and totally artificial) guest count. I think what they pictured and what has resulted are two totally different things at this point.

Not accusing, just observing. I've found myself in the same spot. They refuse to do anything else with elixir, and at this point rather than remove it from the game and have magic be the currency (which makes sense), they've chosen not to admit defeat. Much the same way they refuse to remove the pointless (and totally artificial) guest count. I think what they pictured and what has resulted are two totally different things at this point.
Or the failed social aspect to the game where you could visit other kingdoms. Something was supposed to be announced, and yet here we are over halfway through the year. New players won't ever know that one existed, and old players are just tugged along and it will stop being mentioned at some point. They could totally free up some space by making some of the border icons and information go away. I still don't know why they forced the tasks list to be open. Toss the calendar, toss the guest count, and heck, toss the "player level". It is meaningless other than giving a gem and some magic every 6 months when you are over level 30.

The tapping time never mattered and GameLoft said so months ago.

Yes, they did, and most people here are well aware of it. And yet there are people currently commenting on Facebook that there is a technical issue since the last update that is preventing them from being able to choose the last item for their chests. Even after DMK has responded to their post confirming that the last item was always predetermined and that things are working as planned, people are still arguing about it. Kind of crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter