Disney Magic Kingdoms

Only 1 ears for me so far.

Quick question: I just got a 24 hour Woody task "find the source of the curse" How close does that put me to unlocking bullseye and jungle book?

3 leafs and 1 ear, but have everyone working on them, so my drop rate should increase.

As far as the trophy event, don't really care where I finish, Simba is my top priority. That said, I won't be suprised if I finish in, or near the top 50. I still have all he trophy buildings grouped together from the last one and I usually place fairly well in the trophy events.

One ear and one leaf so far. I've actually been pretty disappointed about rafiki's drop rate. I would have hoped that premium characters would have a slightly better chance at dropping the special tokens. But I did just buy the float so hopefully that will help me as well.

IOS: 2 leafs, 1 hat
Windows: 3 leafs, 2 hats

Both parade floats dropped leafs, which was nice.

7 leaves and 5 hats so far. I'm also welcoming Mowgli at the moment, he should be ready well before Simba.

I'm curious about my progress on event currency. I have all LK characters at 6 or 7 (except Simba, of course) and I have just over 57,000 event currency. How much do you all have? And do you think 10 more days is enough to finish the event and have 80,000 saved?

53,500 event currency. ZaZu (L8), Nala (L5), RAfiki (L7), Timon (L8) and Pumbaa (L7). All of them, except Rafiki, are ready to level up. Most have been for a few days. Also, I currently have 29 Lion Painting, so I don't need to worry about collecting them for a few level ups.

The only way you din't get to 80K is because you put "too much" into leveling up Lion King characters. I saved over 10K yesterday. You currently have enough for 28 gems right now, so worse case you fall a few gem short of the max.

Zazu 8, Timon 8, Pumbaa 8, Nala 7, Rafiki 7. All have enough to be leveled up again but waiting on Simba who I currently have 13 Leaf/5 ears. I am at 65,000 event currency so my plan will be to get Simba and Scar and then get to 80,000. If I start to go over then I will level up more. And I finally got Mowgli to level 2!

So I have a gold and a platinum chest all ready to open. I wanted to try the airplane trick. I signed out of the game, went into airplane mode (I have a 7S), got icky prizes, closed the game, deleted the game, re downloaded from iTunes, exited airplane mode, and now I'm locked out.

I have an iffy connection at home. Its throttled at 64k right now, so I am at a local university to use the wifi there.

I open the game, I get the animation, then it says "connection failed, please connect". But I am connected, and everything else can connect.
Please help.

Attachments

• IMG_0572.JPG
    IMG_0572.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I'm too scared to delete the app and try the cheat with the chests...

I'm at 9 leaves and 6 ears at the moment, with 67K tokens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter