Disney Magic Kingdoms

Defeating Scar was easy with all the available characters, but the pile of tasks to accomplish really add to the delay to try and get epic tokens to welcome him, basically one day to do the going for a walk and plan a party tasks (12 hours). Without all the gem characters, not much of a shot for those who still have to battle scar though.

Also got my welcome Bagheera message this weekend. This is the one that's going to be tough! Needs 20 of each item, which are Epics, and only 2 jobs (12h and 24h) for each. Have a feeling this one is gonna take over a month to complete. :confused3
I'm at a little over five days now of working on Bagheera, doing each of the item tasks constantly over that time, and I am at only five perches and three ears hats. So I am looking at at least two weeks or probably longer to welcome him at this rate.

4 1/2 hours into collecting Scar items and I have 3 mice and 1 ear. I am going to level up all of the LK characters after event is over. This way I will stay over 80K for the gem conversion.

I still do not have any of the JB characters yet. Start working that in a week.

4 1/2 hours into collecting Scar items and I have 3 mice and 1 ear. I am going to level up all of the LK characters after event is over. This way I will stay over 80K for the gem conversion.

I still do not have any of the JB characters yet. Start working that in a week.

Well you've got a much, much better drop rate than I do. I'm at 99% happiness and have both Zazu and Rafiki, too. :(

I've been collecting for scar since last night. Woke up a few times throughout the night. Feel like the drop rate has been good.
t2YZvJl.jpg

Well you've got a much, much better drop rate than I do. I'm at 99% happiness and have both Zazu and Rafiki, too. :(

So far the drop rate has been better than I thought for an epic item. I have 5 mice and 2 hats since just after 8am. Of course, now that will all change. :lmao:

I started playing right after the Beauty & the Beast event, so I'm still learning all about these events work.

Will I be able to continue to earn tokens & level up the LK characters after the event is over? All of my LK characters are ready to level up (they are already at or above the required level for quests).

Reading this board, I see some players want to convert all of their currency into gems and others want to level up characters as far as possible. I'm currently only at 22,000 in currency and after welcoming Scar I assume I will have just enough to either level each LK character one more time or receive a few gems at the end. Any suggestions on which route to go?

I started playing right after the Beauty & the Beast event, so I'm still learning all about these events work.

Will I be able to continue to earn tokens & level up the LK characters after the event is over? All of my LK characters are ready to level up (they are already at or above the required level for quests).

Reading this board, I see some players want to convert all of their currency into gems and others want to level up characters as far as possible. I'm currently only at 22,000 in currency and after welcoming Scar I assume I will have just enough to either level each LK character one more time or receive a few gems at the end. Any suggestions on which route to go?

My experience says you can level them afterwards. I would get them to the minimum they need to be for the event and worry about leveling them later. It's better to keep your extra currency for gem conversions.

Basically, if you've already unlocked all the 'available' land with magic (e.g. around Small World I believe), this is just a useless prompt. But for those who haven't yet, they need to before moving forward.
What if I've only been playing for just over 50 days, and I'm not that far? Will I be forced to unlock one of the parcels of cursed land that I haven't unlocked yet?? I'm so confused on how this particular task makes any sense as part of a timed event. Oh well, guess I'll find out when I get there. About 2.5 hrs until I defeat Scar and start on all the myriad of tasks after that...

My experience says you can level them afterwards. I would get them to the minimum they need to be for the event and worry about leveling them later. It's better to keep your extra currency for gem conversions.

What Dan has said. Just level everyone enough to get to start collecting for Scar. If you are collecting, once you have welcomed him, leave him at level 1 leave all Lion King characters at their current level.

I would start putting everybody on one or two hour-long tasks to bank as much Lion King currency as you can. Past history gives you one gem for every $2,000 in currency.

You will be able to level up every Lion King character after the event is over by using whatever magic you have accumulated so far. As an example I have over 13 million in Magic right now. So I'm going to use that to level up the lion king guys.

I'm at 257 gems now almost enough to get rafiki!! Judy hopps is almost done leveling up to 7. I have simba and pumbaa fighting the last two battles against scar. I think in the morning I will level simba up to three and then put another character in for a longer level up maybe eve she's only 8 hours for her next level up. I've just got my mind set on rafiki!! And I'm almost there. How many tasks after you defeat scar before you get the quest to welcome him?

What if I've only been playing for just over 50 days, and I'm not that far? Will I be forced to unlock one of the parcels of cursed land that I haven't unlocked yet?? I'm so confused on how this particular task makes any sense as part of a timed event. Oh well, guess I'll find out when I get there. About 2.5 hrs until I defeat Scar and start on all the myriad of tasks after that...
It might be a different piece of land based on where you are in the game

Nala needs to be at 5 before she can go on her task with Simba. I already had Simba at 5 but he may need to be at 5 as well. You need to do this before you get to welcome Scar.

I'm at 257 gems now almost enough to get rafiki!! Judy hopps is almost done leveling up to 7. I have simba and pumbaa fighting the last two battles against scar. I think in the morning I will level simba up to three and then put another character in for a longer level up maybe eve she's only 8 hours for her next level up. I've just got my mind set on rafiki!! And I'm almost there. How many tasks after you defeat scar before you get the quest to welcome him?
Looks like you're going to make it to get Rafiki! I'm at 207 gems, with Tink leveling up overnight for 3 gems, while Simba and Nala are off on their 8hr task that follows defeating Scar. I think I'm going to struggle to get enough gems for Rafiki, but I'm not giving up yet! I have a number of characters ready to level up, but I'll have to see who can help with Scar before I start any of my characters with longer level up times. Sounds like Scar will be tough to collect for since both of his tokens are epic. My goal right now is to get the message to welcome Scar by tomorrow evening, but that will depend on whether I can check my game at the right times during work tomorrow to ensure I keep the main event tasks rolling.

It might be a different piece of land based on where you are in the game
This will really suck if it's one of the pieces of land I don't have enough magic for, or takes crazy long hours to clear... If that happens, then this is just poor planning on the part of the event designers.

This will really suck if it's one of the pieces of land I don't have enough magic for, or takes crazy long hours to clear... If that happens, then this is just poor planning on the part of the event designers.
i think that quest has bugs. i got that quest yesterday and i've only been in the game for ~50 days. i still have many lands that needs to be unlocked but they just skip right out to the end of the quest (no land unlocked).. so they don't ask you for magic or any event currency, but you got some free currencies instead

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter