Disney Magic Kingdoms

Trying to save event currency. Does anyone know the highest level each event character needs to be to complete all the tasks yet? Thanks! Most are at 5 and ready to level up. I have one at 6. I don't want to waste currency on leveling them past where they need to be. Thanks!

I'm an idiot I haven't looked at the board since the day before yesterday or I would have seen that after battling scar you have to get 60 hyenas then battle scar again. So what I did was after beating scar the first time I leveled simba up to 2 and sent my lion king characters to get his tokens. So now I have to wait 2-3 1/2 hours before I can send them out to battle scar again

Trying to save event currency. Does anyone know the highest level each event character needs to be to complete all the tasks yet? Thanks! Most are at 5 and ready to level up. I have one at 6. I don't want to waste currency on leveling them past where they need to be. Thanks!

I'm not as far as others, but Timone and Pumba need to both be at 6 for the second scar battle.

I'm an idiot I haven't looked at the board since the day before yesterday or I would have seen that after battling scar you have to get 60 hyenas then battle scar again. So what I did was after beating scar the first time I leveled simba up to 2 and sent my lion king characters to get his tokens. So now I have to wait 2-3 1/2 hours before I can send them out to battle scar again

Don't feel too bad. I sent Chief Bogo to level up for 16 hours not realizing Pumba and Timon needed to move up to six. Ugh!

Someone who has done the curse removal, what is that and what does it require? I have it coming up next in a couple hours and the wiki is no help.

x81I8Oo.png

TWb4sEO.png
There didn't appear to be any requirements for this, but I'm not sure if anything has changed afterwards? I can't see any new land opening up and I'm not sure what the curse removal has achieved. Does anyone else know?

Simba has to be level 3, Nala level 5, Timon & Pumbaa level 6, while Zazu & Rafiki do fine with being level 1.

Someone who has done the curse removal, what is that and what does it require? I have it coming up next in a couple hours and the wiki is no help.
Basically, if you've already unlocked all the 'available' land with magic (e.g. around Small World I believe), this is just a useless prompt. But for those who haven't yet, they need to before moving forward.

Got the last two battles with Scar (second round) going right now. I slacked a bit yesterday with how often I was checking in on the game; if I had been more diligent, Scar would have been done yesterday.

Oh well...still have plenty of time to finish this one up. Still working on getting enough gems to buy Rafiki, though. If I don't have enough for him by the end of the event, I'll buy Zazu and wait for the inevitable legendary chests.

I got to the "welcome Scar" task late last night. I sent out everyone to try to get his items, and so far just one out of 18. This is going to be tough. And now they are offering me a "deal" to buy him for $14.99. GRRRRR. And no thanks, Gameloft. It feels like extortion.

I got to the "welcome Scar" task late last night. I sent out everyone to try to get his items, and so far just one out of 18. This is going to be tough. And now they are offering me a "deal" to buy him for $14.99. GRRRRR. And no thanks, Gameloft. It feels like extortion.

They did the same thing with Hans. But at this stage, there is plenty of time.

I ended up finishing #2 for the trophy event with 683 trophies. I really only wanted the event currency as I a,easy have the Face Painting Stand. I'll sell one to Merlin once the event is over. I've just sent Timon and Pumbaa out on their 4 hour quest. scar has been defeated and Nala and Simba have done their 8 hour quest. I'd like to finish the event so I can focus on levelling up the LK characters before the event ends.

Just got my Welcome Scar message. Even though his items are Epic I don't think they'll be that tough. Hopefully I have them all collected and welcomed sometime tomorrow.

Also got my welcome Bagheera message this weekend. This is the one that's going to be tough! Needs 20 of each item, which are Epics, and only 2 jobs (12h and 24h) for each. Have a feeling this one is gonna take over a month to complete. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter