Disney Magic Kingdoms

So I've been playing well enough, checking frequently and I'm still 4 ears from Elsa. She was available to be as soon as the timer in the game was going. I'm still missing 3 of Minnies Green fabric as well. Terribly frustrating that I apparently do not have my in-game optimization down yet. Everyone is out running the tasks and never returning including sven and olaf. For me, she seems about 75% a pain as Donald has been.

I do appreciate the tips others have said about the castle and coming tasks. The wiki is useful as well.

I'm currently welcoming Elsa. I just opened two silver chests and got two Olaf's Summer Fun decorations. Good grief. (I already have one of those in my park.)

Not firsthand knowledge since I still have Anna & Elsa on their 8hr quest, but according to the wiki Hans needs be be defeated 15 times and you can send up to 5 characters there to defeat him.
Good to know! It's hard to tell by just looking at where the "battle" will happen. Usually there are platforms but not this time.

So I've been playing well enough, checking frequently and I'm still 4 ears from Elsa. She was available to be as soon as the timer in the game was going. I'm still missing 3 of Minnies Green fabric as well. Terribly frustrating that I apparently do not have my in-game optimization down yet. Everyone is out running the tasks and never returning including sven and olaf. For me, she seems about 75% a pain as Donald has been.

I do appreciate the tips others have said about the castle and coming tasks. The wiki is useful as well.
It's so strange to me when drop rates vary from player to player. I hope items drop better for you today.

Ugh I'm really loathing the brilliant person who thought snowgies was a good idea... honestly with the amount of snowflakes it takes, it makes me not want to play. I hope it's gone when the event is over. On top of that the characters who get the tokens needed to catch it are also the characters that need to actually get the hats and character tokens... once I finally get Elsa I'm done levelling the frozen characters up.

Sorry for the rant it's just frustrating =( I feel so far behind

Ugh I'm really loathing the brilliant person who thought snowgies was a good idea... honestly with the amount of snowflakes it takes, it makes me not want to play. I hope it's gone when the event is over. On top of that the characters who get the tokens needed to catch it are also the characters that need to actually get the hats and character tokens... once I finally get Elsa I'm done levelling the frozen characters up.

Sorry for the rant it's just frustrating =( I feel so far behind

I hear you. It was ok for me in the beginning, but now that I'm trying to level up the characters and I need a ton of those snowflakes (and since to get them you pretty much have to play every 6 mins for the ropes and bags) I am finding it really annoying. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way. ;)

Not firsthand knowledge since I still have Anna & Elsa on their 8hr quest, but according to the wiki Hans needs be be defeated 15 times and you can send up to 5 characters there to defeat him.

Hope it starts after the Anna and Elsa 8 hour quest. They are 2 hours into it.

Hope it starts after the Anna and Elsa 8 hour quest. They are 2 hours into it.

After the Anna and Elsa 8 hour quest there is another 2 hour quest for Anna and Elsa then a 4 hour quest for Anna and Kristoff (all having to do with working up towards battling Hans)

I just started the Anna and Kristoff one... fingers crossed that it is the last one before the actual battle

Last edited:
After battling Hans
Mickey pops up and there's another 150 clouds to get rid off - 10 at a time
1st respawn was either 5 or 4.5 minutes

Respawn seems to be 6 mins from the time you first click on a cloud ????

Last edited:
Yes you can - all 5 can fight Hans
4 hour task each time
Need 15 in total (so 3 tasks each)
I'll have got 15 in about 30mins - so I'll let you know what happens next!!

wow you are even ahead of me. I was just getting on to mention that all 5 characters are used to fight Hans. 4 hours each time. 15 times total so 3 rounds using all 5 characters.

Well that's 12 hours to get it done with all five characters so I'll be done some time tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
wow you are even ahead of me. I was just getting on to mention that all 5 characters are used to fight Hans. 4 hours each time. 15 times total so 3 rounds using all 5 characters.

Well that's 12 hours to get it done with all three characters so I'll be done some time tomorrow morning.

Yes - done 90 of the clouds - but nearly time for bed !!

I just joined the wish quest and already on position #35. I'll keep fulfilling wishes and hopefully at least get the second prize offered.

I finally got Elsa to level 3 earlier today but with the continuous quests getting her tokens to level her up to 4 seems impossible right now. I feel so far behind and now wondering if it's worth spending gems to speed things up a bit. I'm only on the first 4 hour skating task and with time winding down I'm nervous I won't even get to battle Hans nevermind welcome him. I can't believe how far ahead of me everyone is.

I finally got Elsa to level 3 earlier today but with the continuous quests getting her tokens to level her up to 4 seems impossible right now. I feel so far behind and now wondering if it's worth spending gems to speed things up a bit. I'm only on the first 4 hour skating task and with time winding down I'm nervous I won't even get to battle Hans nevermind welcome him. I can't believe how far ahead of me everyone is.

I think at this point you are still okay. 6 days is a lot of time yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter