Disney Magic Kingdoms

trying to hold off on the coin challenge too, does anyone who already started it know what the rewards are? so i can gauge whether its worth it or not, lol.
Pluto started me on the event without me wanting to start yet.

But the top reward is the Hot Chocolate stand for 1-5; 50 gems and 4,500 shields for 6-30; 5 gems and 4,000 shields for 31-150.

trying to hold off on the coin challenge too, does anyone who already started it know what the rewards are? so i can gauge whether its worth it or not, lol.
The rewards are
Rank 1-5 = hot chocolate stand and 5,000 shields
6-30= 50 gems and 4500 shields
31-150 = 5 gems, 4000 shields
151-300= 3500 shields
301-500= 2500 shields
501-750= 1750 shields
751-1050= 1250 shields
1050-1450= 1000 shields
1451-2500 = 850 shields
2501-4500= 750 shields

Just worked out that in order to welcome Hans and level everyone else up to next level - I'll need 72 snowgies :scared::scared:

I wouldn't sweat leveling characters up until you have Hans. That's what screwed me up with Syndrome way back when and I wound up missing him. The only trouble is that the requirements to level up jumped way up in some cases.

I agree with this. Do not level up anyone until you have welcomed Hans. This includes all non Frozen characters. I have all 5 Frozen characters ready to level up. Once I have Hans they all will start the leveling up. And if there are a few more tokens added to the current requirements, so be it. I will have Hans in my inventory.

I ended up #11. I can't complain but I was SO close to being in the top 10! Anyway at least I have plenty of items to help get those snowflakes. I really hate this part of the event. The snowflakes is one thing but having to collect all the items is frustrating.

And now we are already collecting coins.... going to try and hold off starting this challenge for the time being.

I ended up in 2nd place. I had a few attractions wishes at the end to help keep me away from being near 10th.

I was suprised to see the coin game come so soon. Had a feeling it would come Friday. I am going to wait a day to join in. Waited 12 hours to join the wishes game and it worked out.

Unfortunately one of the tasks a character was on ended up collecting a coin so there is no chance I'll rank well in this one! Oh well. The rewards are as follows:

1 - 5: Hot Chocolate Stand and 5000 Shields
6 - 30: 50 gems and 4500 Shields
31 - 150: 5 gems, 4000 Shields
150 - 300: 2500 Shields
301 -500: 1750 Shields
501 - 750: 1250 Shields
751 - 1450: 1000 Shields
1451 - 2500: 850 Shields
2501 - 4500: 750 Shields

Sorry about joining so soon. Thanks for the info. I will be aiming for the 50 gems. It is a fun part of the game staying out of the top 5.

For the first time I am going to wait on starting the challenge, hopefully I can get those gems and shields because I sure do need them!

Ugh - it's very hard to "hold off" on the coin challenge when playing on a tiny phone screen. :( I hit one by accident, right when I think it started, so I'm now stuck playing in the big leagues. Oh well.

I have my 5 Frozen characters battling Hans for the last time on the first battle, so I still have a long way to go but I'm making steady progress. Sounds like the 2nd battle will take quite a bit longer than this one. I do think that they are making it very hard to get Hans in time if you don't have at least one of the gem characters.

I wouldn't sweat leveling characters up until you have Hans. That's what screwed me up with Syndrome way back when and I wound up missing him. The only trouble is that the requirements to level up jumped way up in some cases.

I'm not levelling up the other characters - I was just saying that's an awful lot of snowgies !!!

Ugh - it's very hard to "hold off" on the coin challenge when playing on a tiny phone screen. :( I hit one by accident, right when I think it started, so I'm now stuck playing in the big leagues. Oh well.

I have my 5 Frozen characters battling Hans for the last time on the first battle, so I still have a long way to go but I'm making steady progress. Sounds like the 2nd battle will take quite a bit longer than this one. I do think that they are making it very hard to get Hans in time if you don't have at least one of the gem characters.

I agree with playing on a phone screen. The only playing of the game now is the battle with Hans. Once the characters start the next round I do not open the game until the 4 hours are up. I will repeat this as needed. Frozen characters are the only ones being played until I can start collecting tokens for Hans.

I am confused and bummed out. First, I too accidentally clicked on a character to join the coin event. Then, when I checked my rank after collecting many coins, it says I have only 1 coin?! What in the world?! There goes any chance of making the top 50. They need to fix these glitches before having fits about glitches that don't work in their favor. It is a shame to ruin such a fun game with stuff like this happening throughout it. =(

So I have Anna and Kristoff going 4 hrs storm the castle quest will battle Hans come next ?very long drawn out process so far

I am confused and bummed out. First, I too accidentally clicked on a character to join the coin event. Then, when I checked my rank after collecting many coins, it says I have only 1 coin?! What in the world?! There goes any chance of making the top 50. They need to fix these glitches before having fits about glitches that don't work in their favor. It is a shame to ruin such a fun game with stuff like this happening throughout it. =(

I had this happen during the first coin event and it did eventually log my correct number it just took a while. Decided to blame it on my weak wifi at the time, keep checking the leaderboard & see if they pop up

Side note: I just collected all my cojns and I'm #1 on my leaderboard with 8 so maybe you don't have to wait a whole day to have a better shot at these things!

So I just got the clear the air challenge: 120 clouds spawning every hour. The ice palace is building right now and has 4 hours left. Does anyone know if Hans comes once the ice palace is finished or do I have to finish the 12 hours of clouds spawning first?

Sorry if this has already been answered!

That happened to me during the last coin challenge. I accidentally clicked and joined in and then only one of my coins was counted. I ended up closing out the game and reopening and it seemed like a few minutes later, my coin count got caught up and they were there. Have you tried force closing the game and seeing if they show up?

Thank you to those who give advice here. This last wish event I place #2 overall. I'm usually in the third or fourth tier of prizes. Does anyone know how long the coin event lasts? I would like the ice cream stand if possible, so holding off as long as I can, but don't want to miss it altogether. Thanks again.

Thank you to those who give advice here. This last wish event I place #2 overall. I'm usually in the third or fourth tier of prizes. Does anyone know how long the coin event lasts? I would like the ice cream stand if possible, so holding off as long as I can, but don't want to miss it altogether. Thanks again.

It is one day less than the ending of the Frozen event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter