Disney Magic Kingdoms

Can anyone tell me if you HAVE to complete the cloud clicking task before battling Hans? I am on the Anna/Kristoff joint 4 hour task and will spend gems to speed it up if I can go directly to battle. But if the cloud task must be completed first then there's no point in wasting my gems!

Finally welcomed Elsa yestersay and she is at level 3 now. Building her ice palace with 5 hours left. Olaf, Anna and Kristoff are catching Snogies as there is nothing else for them to do.

That happened to me during the last coin challenge. I accidentally clicked and joined in and then only one of my coins was counted. I ended up closing out the game and reopening and it seemed like a few minutes later, my coin count got caught up and they were there. Have you tried force closing the game and seeing if they show up?
I had actually tried that, earlier. I closed it and it was still miscounted, and that is what led to my confusion. I had the same thing happen another time and that fixed it, too. That is what confused me this time. BUT, I think it all caught up and fixed over the last hour or so I left the game alone. Thank you!

i keep forgetting about the stupid clouds, i dont notice them once they respawn, due to the fact they are usually in tomorrowland and they blend in with everything else.... they need to put one of those yellow clocks on the icon when they respawn or something. i could have been done with the quest like 4 hours ago if i realized they were there ...lol

I had this happen during the first coin event and it did eventually log my correct number it just took a while. Decided to blame it on my weak wifi at the time, keep checking the leaderboard & see if they pop up

Side note: I just collected all my cojns and I'm #1 on my leaderboard with 8 so maybe you don't have to wait a whole day to have a better shot at these things!
Ooh yes! It took a little longer to fix itself this time from the other time I had this happen before too. I was a little hasty to go complaining, but didn't know because it did take a bit longer than the last time this issue presented itself, and you never know. =) Thank you! P.s. - I did realize after my complaint, that it is over many days, and forgot there is plenty of time to catch up. Thanks, again!

Ugh I have 70 hours of quests left and 138 hours of event left. It's gonna be a close one! I have to also level Elsa to 3 (1 level up) and Anna to 6 (1 level up).

It is so hard not to hit a gold coin. Guess I know what I'll be doing for the next 4 days. I was really trying to wait to start this one. 50 gems is a pretty good prize. I was number 1 on the wishes, (I started that one half way through). I'm currently somewhere between the castle being built and Hans.....somewhere in the middle of all the missions. So far so good.

It is so hard not to hit a gold coin. Guess I know what I'll be doing for the next 4 days. I was really trying to wait to start this one. 50 gems is a pretty good prize. I was number 1 on the wishes, (I started that one half way through). I'm currently somewhere between the castle being built and Hans.....somewhere in the middle of all the missions. So far so good.

i accidentally started a few hours ago and im already at #36 with 21 coins #1 is at 34, so it may not be too bad...

So what do you think is next for DMK? What will be the next characters etc? And when on earth are we ever going to start getting some decent land opened up?

This is just a total guess but I think it might be an Adventureland event because if you look in the costume shop you can see an Aladdin costume in the background the same way we saw Elsa's before the Frozen event was announced. Also, we have two Aladdin rides but no characters, and a lot of Adventureland rides that need the land (my Splash Mountain looks very silly in Tomorrowland right now! haha). Maybe they would use that land behind the Mother Gothel battle where you can see the pirate ship!.. We definitely all need land!

Again, total guesses, but it would be awesome so it's my hope!!

Can anyone tell me if you HAVE to complete the cloud clicking task before battling Hans? I am on the Anna/Kristoff joint 4 hour task and will spend gems to speed it up if I can go directly to battle. But if the cloud task must be completed first then there's no point in wasting my gems!

Battle Hans quest did arrive for me as soon as I was done with the clouds, so I think you do have to complete that one first. Good luck!!

This is just a total guess but I think it might be an Adventureland event because if you look in the costume shop you can see an Aladdin costume in the background the same way we saw Elsa's before the Frozen event was announced. Also, we have two Aladdin rides but no characters, and a lot of Adventureland rides that need the land (my Splash Mountain looks very silly in Tomorrowland right now! haha). Maybe they would use that land behind the Mother Gothel battle where you can see the pirate ship!.. We definitely all need land!

Again, total guesses, but it would be awesome so it's my hope!!

So lucky! I have yet to get SM. I broke down and bought a Platinum and got jack squat, another lamp or some stupid thing. I really seriously wish they would improve the prizes in the chests.

Need some clarity...

Do we need to complete the "yellow" quests as well as the "blue" ones? Both Elsa and Sven have yellow ones but I'm not sure if I need to worry about them right now.

Thanks!

i keep forgetting about the stupid clouds, i dont notice them once they respawn, due to the fact they are usually in tomorrowland and they blend in with everything else.... they need to put one of those yellow clocks on the icon when they respawn or something. i could have been done with the quest like 4 hours ago if i realized they were there ...lol

Ack! Same here. And I got the dumb cloud quest right when I was out running errands so I couldn't play for a while. :( I just started the first round of the last battle, but if I would have been paying attention it would have started hours ago.

Need some clarity...

Do we need to complete the "yellow" quests as well as the "blue" ones? Both Elsa and Sven have yellow ones but I'm not sure if I need to worry about them right now.

Thanks!

As far as I know, you don't have to complete them. But they might disappear when the event is over. I left some incomplete during NBC and it didn't stop me from getting all the characters, etc.

Need some clarity...

Thanks!
The yellow tasks aren't event specific. I think you'll be able to do them after the event. Even if you can't, it won't stop you from completing the event. As always focus on the blue quests, top the bottom.

also just saw this on the main wiki page... does this mean they are going to offer this pack before the end of the event to entice those people who may not be able to finish in time?

I really hope this is the case. I will absolutely buy Hans if I can't welcome him as he is literally the only reason i have participated in this event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter