Disney Magic Kingdoms

Does anyone know how many experience stars you need to get to the next level? I'm just curious. Thanks!!

I don't think there is any way to tell. But it does take longer and longer and longer and the reward is still the same. Like 3k magic and maybe a gem.

I don't think there is any way to tell. But it does take longer and longer and longer and the reward is still the same. Like 3k magic and maybe a gem.
That is one thing I was hoping they would change. I am on Level 46 an it takes a long time to get to the next level. All the give is 1 gem each time. I would hope they could increase it to possibly 3 once you reach Level 50.

That is one thing I was hoping they would change. I am on Level 46 an it takes a long time to get to the next level. All the give is 1 gem each time. I would hope they could increase it to possibly 3 once you reach Level 50.
And on top of all this, I still fail to see what the point of the whole "level up" thing even is. My gameplay isn't any different at level 48 than it was at 13.

I have a question for everybody. I'm wondering about the parade spots and the individual floats. Are they worth using a bunch of gems to get all that? I plan on playing this game for a while so my opinion says yes because it's one of the few places where you can make back those gems and I just recently unlocked my third parade slot and I've already made up 15 or 20 gems. I'm just wondering how many parades Lots you all have and how many gems you seem to get from them?

I have 3 slots open. 6 floats I think. Been running just lion king, nightmare before Christmas and wall-e. Really need wall-e for eves ears. I'm usually pretty happy with their drops. Don't plan on opening anymore slots anytime soon tho bc its just not worth it at this time

I only have 2 slots opened for floats and I have only been running The Lion King and Zootopia floats. I still need 2 of Chief Bogo's ears to drop to level him to Max Level. It has taken forever to get the last 5 of his ears to drop it seems. After Chief Bogo is at Max everyone will be at Max Level except The Lion King Characters(Timon & Pumbaa are at Level 9), Bagheera, and The Toy Alien.

I've got every float the game has offered so far and 5 slots open. I run the 5 highest Magic reward floats each time, only changing for any float that might drop a token.

I usually get at least one gem drop a day when I run the parade 3-5 times. Actually got 2 gem drops from the same parade yesterday, first time to see that.

I'm getting close to 800 gems, so I'm definitely contemplating opening the 6th slot. Gems are the name of the game, and another 3-5 chances per day to get 5 Gems is looking better and better.

Anybody actually welcomed bagheera yet? I waited until the lion king event was over before I really got into the jungle book storyline. So I've got 3 sticks and 1 hat. I feel like it's going to take a while lol.

I had tons of elixir so I've got toy alien to level 3 now.

Anybody actually welcomed bagheera yet? I waited until the lion king event was over before I really got into the jungle book storyline. So I've got 3 sticks and 1 hat. I feel like it's going to take a while lol.

I have 7 sticks and 5 of the ears so far.

I have all the floats and 7 slots open. I run 7 every chance I can. With 13 million magic its worth it. I get at least 5 gems a day sometimes quite a bit more
With absolutely nothing left to spend gems on, I just opened the final two slots myself. 400 gems down the drain, but whatever. It's only a game.

Just got to the zooptopia part. Got the float because I like the look of the float then I also got the flash + speedway + 120 gems promo. Little expensive but went for it. I heard both flash and the speedway are quite helpful and otherwise hard to get.

I have been collecting for weeks and have 15 ears and 10 perches. I thought I remembered someone a while back saying they welcomed him but cant remember who. I am still working on Scar(level 8) and Alien(level 4) so hopefully I can earn Bagheera by the time I am done with those two.

I think I might have found the sweet spot on these stupid spider/clouds/silverware/etc games. Last couple I've either got the top prize or the second prize. Finished 2nd in the spiders. I'm usually pretty blase' about these games but it was kind of fun to be in the top.

Anyway it was a break from the never ending Mowgli quests.

14 perches and 15 ears, so not too long to go - but at the current pace it will still take a while...

14 perches and 15 ears, so not too long to go - but at the current pace it will still take a while...
I am half way there on both the branches and ears. Maybe by next sometime Bagheera will be welcomed. Then it will just be the Toy Alien for me. For those who have welcomed the Toy Alien, how did you do it so fast? How did you get so much Elixir to get his stuff?

I've got the alien up to level 4. I have no use for decorations in my park so I've been trading everything I get, including any stands since I have almost 10 million magic and don't really need more.

Anyone else with extreme lag? I play on my iPhone and the lag is so bad it takes FOREVER to send characters on tasks :/ I spent 30 mins last night just to send out SOME characters...ugh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter