Disney Magic Kingdoms

Excitedly/impatiently waiting for the Alice event. Looking forward to the update. I’m thinking it will be done on Halloween, or very close to it. Just my guess....

Is it worth buying Haunted Mansion at 150 gems? I've been saving gems, waiting for another attractions sale but I'm getting impatient haha. I'm so sick of waiting to get all those cloths for Donald's Halloween costume :headache: they've been ruining my gold chest drops!

My opinion is no, not yet. With an event coming up, I personally would rather have the gems for th characters,but that is just my opinion.

The HM is a pretty neat structure with some fun animations and can certainly understand wanting it for Halloween and for the costume cloths but I agree with @AJGolden1013 that with the event, unless you can really spare the gems I would save it. I know I usually try to have around 700 gems available for an event to have enough for the 2 premium characters, and buildings that need gems, the parade float, etc. and then not be totally wiped out

Also, they mentioned that Cheshire would be available at the beginning but now they are saying that he will be unlocked on Oct. 31st 15:00 GMT. But you do not need to progress through the event quests to unlock him.

good to see the list of characters that will have drops for the Alice event so you can be sure they are not out on a long mission when the event starts

(looks like Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Mike, Sully, Randall, and the Nightmare Before Christmas characters)

I see the page has been updated in the IOS appstore, but doesn't let you update yet
I was just able to update it on IOS, so I would try it again!

Just read the patch notes. I may be wrong but it looks like the only character that drops Mad Hatters Plate is Mickey in his Halloween costume (trick or treat task). Does this mean if someone does not have Mickeys Halloween costume, or the Nightmare before Christmas characters, they are going to be unable to get certain tokens or be at a disadvantage?

Has anyone else noticed with the update that if you skip putting a character on a task and instead put someone else on a task, it goes back to the character you skipped again? It used to do this and then they updated it to keep you were you were in your character cycle. Hoping this was an error and not how it was intended to work, I like the other way better.

Has anyone else noticed with the update that if you skip putting a character on a task and instead put someone else on a task, it goes back to the character you skipped again? It used to do this and then they updated it to keep you were you were in your character cycle. Hoping this was an error and not how it was intended to work, I like the other way better.

it said in the update note that they were changing this for attempting a group action:
"If a character attempts to start a group activity with another character who is busy, the character finder stays with the character who attempted to start the activity so the player does not need to cycle through the entire action finder list again."

.... but perhaps it isn't working right (I still can't get the update so can't test)

Just read the patch notes. I may be wrong but it looks like the only character that drops Mad Hatters Plate is Mickey in his Halloween costume (trick or treat task). Does this mean if someone does not have Mickeys Halloween costume, or the Nightmare before Christmas characters, they are going to be unable to get certain tokens or be at a disadvantage?
I haven't read through these patch notes yet, but in the past, the notes only include tasks that are changing drops for existing characters. The new event characters and/or buildings will likely have drops for the new items that aren't listed in the patch notes.

Got the update, but of course nothing has changed except for Shere Khan's ears (they do look cool) and some decorations. I just wish this thing would start already. I hate all the teasers from the video on out.

No update yet. No idea why I'm obsessively checking, since the content won't be available until tomorrow anyway... :rotfl2:

Yes, I noticed the same thing. Hope it gets fixed soon!

Also, the characters I sent on missions weren't a group activity, so it's not that (haven't read the patch notes yet, will do so in a moment).

They are new costumes for the Frozen characters (Anna, Elsa and Olaf). They're called "Holiday" and say "Coming Soon". I'm curious to find out more about those! :)

They are new costumes for the Frozen characters (Anna, Elsa and Olaf). They're called "Holiday" and say "Coming Soon". I'm curious to find out more about those! :)
I told you guys they would be giving us costumes, although I thought it was going to be for Halloween but I was close haha

Another change I'm seeing (or did I just ignore this part before???) is that Anna, Elsa, and Olaf can get holiday costumes in the costume shop.

ETA- I see others found the same thing while I was typing. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter