Disney Magic Kingdoms

If my math is correct, by the time this month's amber chests are done, we should all pretty much have Sorcerer Mickey. So it was more of a gift on the intern's part, after what they did to us with Grumpy during the last event.

Eh, I'm pessimistic about it. I don't have Fantasmic in either game. In IOS, I am 42 pieces of fabric away. In Windows, I am 48 pieces away. I can't even get red pieces to drop after overnight collections. There are 9 days of event left. We can see 6 days on the calendar, I expect the beginning of April will start with 1 chest, 2 chests, 1 chest. So 11 more chests, or 22 pieces of fabric. So I will still need 20 and 26 pieces to collect over 9 days.

Wish granter event that gives event currency and books in varying amounts and a 1 set of Pooh ears at every tier.

Eh, I'm pessimistic about it. I don't have Fantasmic in either game. In IOS, I am 42 pieces of fabric away. In Windows, I am 48 pieces away. I can't even get red pieces to drop after overnight collections. There are 9 days of event left. We can see 6 days on the calendar, I expect the beginning of April will start with 1 chest, 2 chests, 1 chest. So 11 more chests, or 22 pieces of fabric. So I will still need 20 and 26 pieces to collect over 9 days.

It's permanent content, not event limited, so you can just keep sending Mickey to grind tokens til it happens.

Wait... so you're suggesting that the way we click the check marks will go into the game and change the pre-determined award? Because I was about to post MY theory that crossing one's fingers as you are clearing check marks will improves our changes of getting an award that was also pre-determined the minute we started the task. But now suddenly my theory sounds pretty silly.

Yep your theory does sound silly!

I thought everyone knew it was fingers crossed, game flipped upside down and hopping on one foot that while clicking on the box that increases your odds. If you also cross your toes you can get a 100% drop rate, but I broke my toe doing it, so I had to stop.

Help! I just started welcoming Piglet but now none of the characters have any of the items need to collect for him to level him up. I have exited out of the game and then restarted it but still nothing for Piglet.

I figured it out. When Piglet was finally done. I had enough of the scarves and ears to level up to level 2, even though they didn't show up when I first was trying to welcome him.

Last edited:
Finally welcomed Piglet and sent him on his 2 hr task. Still have like 37,000 event currency, so that's pretty good I think. Will hopefully be able to build the building overnight and then get to the hat collecting. Piglet drops were kind of bad, so now I feel behind, but overall I'm still doing fairly well in comparison to other events so far!

Working on Pooh’s hats now. This will be very tough for those who don’t have either Eeyore or Tigger (preferably both) since they’re all joint tasks and there’s only one pair that doesn’t use premium characters. Drops are epic.

I haven't posted on this thread before but I've been playing since the beginning (625 days total apparently and I know there have been some in the middle where I missed) I always feel at a disadvantage during events because I work 6pm to 6am so it's hard for me to stay up until things unlock at 9am. I finally welcomed Piglet and he has 30-odd minutes left in his first quest. I don't know if I'll be able to start building Pooh's Hunny Hunt before I head to bed. Just as I'm starting to close gaps on timed events I head to bed and loose ground all day which is frustrating. I've gone to bed in the top group during events and dropped out of them before they ended. Oh well.

I'm finally making some progress on Sorcerer Mickey I have 44/65 10/30 4/15 but I keep getting total trash in my Platinum Chests. The free one the other day netted me that stupid potted plant. I have 6 in my inventory and I'm missing some key pieces like Zootopia racetrack and Fantasmic but I'm still getting crap which is so frustrating! I can't even remember the last time I got a concession stand in one!
Hi. I completely understand where you are coming from on the graveyard shift comment. I've been volunteering overnight (10pm-7am) for the last 2 weeks and it has really thrown me off on this game. It feels like I'm about half a day off from everyone, just started building Pooh's Hunny Hut. But it sounds like you are holding your own. And as far as the Platinum chests go.....still waiting on Splash Mountain and I've been playing almost from the beginning too. So no worries.....it's a cute event and we'll get thru it...just maybe while everyone else is sleeping!!! And this forum has really paid off this time with info about who and when to send characters out. So we have that in our favor too. Good luck!!!!

Working on Pooh’s hats now. This will be very tough for those who don’t have either Eeyore or Tigger (preferably both) since they’re all joint tasks and there’s only one pair that doesn’t use premium characters. Drops are epic.
It's really a shame the interns did that. I have both of the characters, but I still think they shouldn't have made it that difficult for people. Especially since the rest of the event has run so effortlessly. I hope everyone has a real chance of getting Pooh without having to purchase him outright.

Could you let us know what level the characters need to be at? Sorry if this is already dressed but I haven't kept up with this forum as well as I probably should have to see if they were there.

Or at least what level you have them at so that we know at least one spot where they work to get their jobs done.

Yep your theory does sound silly!

I thought everyone knew it was fingers crossed, game flipped upside down and hopping on one foot that while clicking on the box that increases your odds. If you also cross your toes you can get a 100% drop rate, but I broke my toe doing it, so I had to stop.
Me? I click my heels together three times. Always seems to get me where I'm going.

Could you let us know what level the characters need to be at? Sorry if this is already dressed but I haven't kept up with this forum as well as I probably should have to see if they were there.

Or at least what level you have them at so that we know at least one spot where they work to get their jobs done.

I have everyone at level 5 except Piglet who is at level 4.

Tasks for Pooh ears:
Kanga and Roo - 4 hrs
Piglet and Eeyore - 4 hrs
Rabbit and Tigger - 4 hrs

Mickey has not had more than about 30 seconds between 2, 4 and 8 hour tasks for fabric. I am getting close. 60/65 red, 30/30 blue and 13/15 ropes. Almost there Mickey...you can do it! For anyone wondering, I worked on blue non-stop first, then have him working on ropes while doing 1 overnight red task. Fantasmic drops nearly every time for those of you that have it. And my amber chests award normally 2 red fabric per day. This was an epic grab, but it has been rewarding at least...until the costume does nothing like so many others. I should get it before the event ends and I didn’t think that was possible when I first saw the tokens needed.

Anyone else close or have the costume yet?

It's really a shame the interns did that. I have both of the characters, but I still think they shouldn't have made it that difficult for people. Especially since the rest of the event has run so effortlessly. I hope everyone has a real chance of getting Pooh without having to purchase him outright.

No need to worry about Pooh. Just got a pop up and for the LOW LOW Price of $14.99 you can get Pooh, Pot of Honey stand and 100 gems. Feel free to question my judgement, but I’m not gonna bit on this deal. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter