Disney Magic Kingdoms

1/9 with Pooh hats so far. Bummer. At least Mickey has brought in fabric every time I’ve sent him for the last week at least. How can I get the rope? I’m assuming I need Fantasmic

1/9 with Pooh hats so far. Bummer. At least Mickey has brought in fabric every time I’ve sent him for the last week at least. How can I get the rope? I’m assuming I need Fantasmic

Doesn't require Fantasmic, but it does require Mickey to be wearing the Pirate Mickey costume. it's a 4 hour task, "Dance a Jig."

Only one ear drop for me today from 3 sets of tasks (so am 1 in 9 for the day...) hoping it picks up!

My progress update before I head to bed:

Eeyore - 8 (ready for 9)
Tigger - 8 (ready for 9)
Kanga - 8 (ready for 9)
Roo - 8
Rabbit - Level 8 (ready for 9 for a week +)

10/15 - Pooh Ears
40K - EC
41 - Pooh books

43/65 Red
20/30 Blue
5/15 Ropes

2 red fabric and 2 ropes away from Mickey dressing in his sorcerer costume and doing absolutely nothing.

Currently at 8 Pooh ear hats, with 2 hours left to see what this drop brings.

44.5k on event currency. Pooh is going to cost 15,000, so it'll be nice to be above 30k when that's all over. Then I can keep building from there. Gone are the days of 40 gems for our 80k, huh?

Last edited:

3 days at Disneyland have slowed my event progress, but 9/15 Pooh Ears has me content I'll welcome him and be able to accomplish the few event tasks required after that with him.

I do hope they nerf his token requirements after the event because having to sent out 3 pairs for epic drops will be an arduous grind to level him.

Ugh no Pooh drops overnight and this morning with every character at the tree.

That’s really annoying. I’m at 7 with the Wish Grant earhat but other than that I’m at 24h without an earhat.

Never posted before but so fed up with the Poo drops felt the need to say something! I play every day, constantly logged in yet I've managed only 3 hats since the prompt - and two of those were the Piglet original one and the Happiness award. Yesterday sent all 6 out 5 times in total and nothing. Today it' been 4 times and 1 hat. I have been having happiness problems for a while so raised a ticket and included my disappointment with these drops. As a UK player/resident I also remarked on the package cost of £14.99 to buy Poo because at today's exchange rate that's US $21.20 for the package! There's been no reply to this observation so far but this rip off towards UK players no doubt extends to our other foreign friends as well.

I’m 1-for-9 on Pooh hats, but not worried so far. As long as steady play provides a really good shot at getting Pooh in the next week, I won’t be too upset.

If I can send them out 4x per day, I have something like 90 chances to get 12 now hats. A 15-25% drop rate is frustrating, but not prohibitive to getting Pooh Bear.

Plodding along and slowly collecting Pooh's ear hats here. I have the Easter costumes from before - is there something I need to do to get those quests started? If it's getting Mickey's new costume then I'm out. :rolleyes1

Plodding along and slowly collecting Pooh's ear hats here. I have the Easter costumes from before - is there something I need to do to get those quests started? If it's getting Mickey's new costume then I'm out. :rolleyes1
If you had the Easter costumes from last year, as best I can tell there is nothing new this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter