Disney Magic Kingdoms

Um.... how in the **** are there people in my leaderboard with 15?!? I’m 247 on my board. This is the first thing in 2+ years that I can finally say is total crap.
I think everyone started with 6, then 6 more spawned four hours later. Max everyone should be on right now is 12, so those people are clearly cheating.

The problem is that you have to gather 2 blue stone things as well as 2 nets to gather the craps, so it doesn't matter what the refresh rate is, at least in my opinion. I'm just going to play the best I can. The rewards are good, so I'm just working toward them and if I get Goofy's pirate costume, great, if not, that's fine too.

Good luck to you. :)

:rotfl::thumbsup2

Not sure if the word I bolded was intentional, but it is very appropriate! :rotfl: If it wasn’t intentional it makes it even better. :thumbsup2

Hi everyone!!! Just came back from vacation. Wanted to take a little break from the world before school started...so I went camping. Can't say that I'm loving this new tapper. I don't have Davy Jones so my ratio of crystals to nets is off. I have all the other pirate costumes (except Jack) and I'd really like this one too, but sheesh, this is going to be a chore. Wish I had waited to start on a simpler leaderboard, I'm currently 163 and that's not gonna get Goofy some new pirate duds for Halloween.

In other news, Michael will be in my world in about 8 hours. Yippee!!! He's pretty cute.
I still need 51 lockets and 10 ears for Tia Dalma.

Anyone notice that the animation for Christopher Robin is a little scary? He's got a toothy grin sometimes and it creeps me out!!!! Glad he's part of the group...but...really look at him as he levels up and has dialogue...creepy.....

Glad you had a vacation you enjoyed, Be prepared for an onslaught of DMK crazy! I am predicting a livestream next week and the even the week after. I"m not loving the new tapper either. Honestly I don't even care about goofy's pirate costume and I don't have enough exile to help get Minnie's pirate costume to assist with the tapper event itself. I'm hoping the new event is simple.

I never noticed the grin for Christopher Robin. I will keep an eye out for it.

Um.... how in the **** are there people in my leaderboard with 15?!? I’m 247 on my board. This is the first thing in 2+ years that I can finally say is total crap.

I think it's gems. I think people are concerned they won't have enough to do it so they use gems to spend through the event itself. Me, I'm just going at a normal pace and hopefully I gain all the rewards along the way, chests and gems are good with me. Good luck to you.

:rotfl::thumbsup2

Not sure if the word I bolded was intentional, but it is very appropriate! :rotfl: If it wasn’t intentional it makes it even better. :thumbsup2

Hahaha! I'm terrible at spelling sometimes and of course word didn't catch what is an actual word. Should be crabs. You can tell what I think of this mini tapper event. :)

Glad you had a vacation you enjoyed, Be prepared for an onslaught of DMK crazy! I am predicting a livestream next week and the even the week after. I"m not loving the new tapper either. Honestly I don't even care about goofy's pirate costume and I don't have enough exile to help get Minnie's pirate costume to assist with the tapper event itself. I'm hoping the new event is simple.

I think it's gems. I think people are concerned they won't have enough to do it so they use gems to spend through the event itself. Me, I'm just going at a normal pace and hopefully I gain all the rewards along the way, chests and gems are good with me. Good luck to you.
Can’t be gems, 6 spawn every 4 hours and event only been running under 5 hours. Everyone should be at 12 unless there’s a way to gem the crystal beetles to spawn quicker?

I think everyone started with 6, then 6 more spawned four hours later. Max everyone should be on right now is 12, so those people are clearly cheating.
Actually, that’s not accurate, because this mini event isn’t really a tapper. You need to collected 2 gem lures and 2 nets, just so you can send on one of 3 characters to collect a crap. Now it does look like some players started with any leftovers they might have had from the games last crapfest, so that might have helped them some, but no, 16 shouldn’t be possible,

Yeah, they basically took the worst part of events and made it into a mini event. Luckily I’m really not intested in costumes anyways so I’m really not gonna put much effort in it.

Doesnt matter how many nets or lures they had, 6 beetles spawn at a time and then we have to wait for 4 hours until 6 more spawn. You can’t use nets and lures if there no beetles in the kingdom.

I find it annoying that the nets are now a drop item for Davy Jones for the two-hour task of his that also collects Tia's heart lockets.
That's messed up. I don't have him yet so I haven't seen the token crossover. Think of it this way, it''s just the super annoying cherry on top of an already annoying event. But you must persevere or risk Goofy not fitting in with the new pirate clan.

If you use your livestream crystal ball anytime soon, let me know what theme you are predicting. Ever since Pooh, I've been white knuckling the events. Still have random Stitch flashbacks!!!

I had 10 nets left over from the last time apparently these things were around and 1 blue gem thing. I collected another gem form goofy with plans of stockpiling them before sending anyone out the capture them. But it only lets me have 2 blue gems at a time. Not that I was thrilled with this in the first place but now if they are only allowing 2 to be held, I’m out.

I had 10 nets left over from the last time apparently these things were around and 1 blue gem thing. I collected another gem form goofy with plans of stockpiling them before sending anyone out the capture them. But it only lets me have 2 blue gems at a time. Not that I was thrilled with this in the first place but now if they are only allowing 2 to be held, I’m out.

I was wondering how I ended up with 4 nets and I hadn't done anything. Thank you for the reminder about the last time we did this tapper.

Anyone notice that the animation for Christopher Robin is a little scary? He's got a toothy grin sometimes and it creeps me out!!!! Glad he's part of the group...but...really look at him as he levels up and has dialogue...creepy.....

Yes, it is creepy. And with him holding the red balloon, I figure the animator was channeling the creepy clown from IT.

I find it annoying that the nets are now a drop item for Davy Jones for the two-hour task of his that also collects Tia's heart lockets.
That is annoying.
I saw that Minnie in per pirate costume can help collect the blue crystals, and I was one pirate fabric away from Minnie's costume. Needed a junk item worth 500 elixir to get that last piece of fabric, so I splurged 50 gems on a platinum chest because it always gives me junk. Boy was I surprised to get Davy Jones instead!

Icing on the cake was getting junk concession stand I already had 3 of in my silver chest which I was able to trade in for the last pirate fabric so now I've got the full cast available to work on these silly crabs!

I am playing squish squash again. I am determined to put it all close together to have it just so. I know things will change once another update rolls out, but I am convinced that I can squash it all together and have a few plots of land open. I only have one of each concession stand and I don't have them all, but a fair few. I suspect I will have dreams about moving or reorganizing, etc. I"ll try to remember to post pictures and let's hope I get it all squashed together nicely, :)

Edit: it was not achievable. I tried......

Last edited:
A clue just popped up in my game with some coins and letters above them. Someone on reddit has already deciphered it and apparently it reads out ‘get your fins there is no time to flounder’. Little Mermaid is (very probably) coming!!
If it is, then who do we think the characters will be? I imagine Ariel will be on legs but have some tasks/animations that turn her back into a mermaid so she can bathe in the pools around the kingdom. Still think Flounder will be part of an attraction like Jungle Books Kaa was, as it’d look a bit silly having him float through the air imo. Triton could ride a magical wave conjured with his trident.

I got a pop up in the game, coins and letters, G, I, and O Then it said go to facebook for more and when I went, there was nothing there. Kind of sad that someone already figured it out. I'm going to pretend I did not see that and see if I can work it out, already knowing what it is. I do love the little mermaid though, so it is exciting that it is on it's way. Maybe I'll be able to get my list of need-to-upgrade lowered before it comes out? We'll see.

Got tired of the "Storage Full" message popping up every time I'd get a surprise chest from clearing a task check mark. I had two platinum and one gold chest sitting on pedestals, leaving only three slots available. Heck, sometimes I wake up in the morning and there are four chests hidden in my parks. So I decided to cut my losses and open the three. First platinum chest gave me the stupid skating rink. Too big and now too late... all Bambi characters are maxed out. So I received a new 24-hour Thumper task, which I just finished and that seems to be the end of Bambi. Second chest gave me Davy Jones, so I do believe my next stop is going to be Atlantic City with the lucky roll I've been on lately. Here is where my remaining characters stand:

Michael - 1 ear hat away from 4
John - currently leveling to 7
Elizabeth Swan - ready for 9
Jack Sparrow - at 9
Will Turner - ready for 10
Barbossa - 2 ear hats away from 7
Tia Dalma - 6 lockets away from welcoming
Davy Jones - at 2
Christopher Robin - at 4
Hiro - at 8
Baymax - at 6
Yokai - at 8
Go Go - at 8
Honey Lemon - at 9
Fred - at 8
Wasabi - at 7

Puzzled as to why I'm getting pirate flags as a top reward in silver chests, when they are common items for both characters and in bronze chests.

With so many pirate characters to level up, this is an inopportune time for this mini tapper event to occur. Plus, Davy Jones' first task is a 12-hour one, so I won't be doing that until the tapper event is complete.

However, since the tapper event is for this illusive Goofy costume, I decided to pull the trigger on Minnie's pirate costume since I had all of the tokens. Spent the 16,000 elixir and now I'm down to 43,143. I'm currently #3 on my leaderboard with 16 crabs.

All of the leveling up of characters hasn't hurt my magic much, fortunately. I'm at 20,070,271.

ALSO... with the skating rink, I now have all but the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Everything is out, along with one of nearly every concession stand. Still have the latest plot of land fully clear. If I find the time (and drive), I'll start taking screenshots of my park, so you can see the confused-yet-complete layout.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter