Disney Magic Kingdoms

Lots of thoughts...
2. How could the interns do Little Nemo or Little Mermaid with so many underwater characters in either movie? I really hope they don't release Flounder with a water bubble around his head! Still hoping it's Little Mermaid though!

The only underwater characters they need to concern themselves with are Flounder and Triton and truthfully they could easily do this event without either of them. Neither character did much to advance the story, and from what I remember (granted I haven't seen the movie in probably over 15 years), they are both only really relevant at the beginning and end of the film. I can't see anyone balking if Sebastian and Ursula are crawling on land.

Last edited:
To have this event without Flounder featured at all would be like Aladdin not including Abu. I can’t see him floating around in a bubble though, but I can see them doing what they did with Kaa and having him be part of an attraction, albeit slightly more animated. It’s not ideal but it’s a compromise.

Or when they opened up the portal to new land last month they could have designed some land that was under water or atleast water themed? Not only would that allow them to do Little Mermaid which should be starting soon (please not that soon!) but it would also allow them to do Finding Nemo in the future. Any of those characters that require water would stay in those plots of land and any LM/FN characters that don't could move around the entire kingdom.

Still chugging along! Going to focus on the levels that take the longest before the live stream and then I will go from there!

Toy Alien: 8
Peter Pan: 6
Wendy: Ready for 8
Michael Darling: Working on welcoming (23/35 and 18/20)
John Darling: 3
Hook: Ready for 8
Elizabeth Swann: Ready for 7
Jack Sparrow: Ready for 7
Will Turner: Ready for 7
Captain Barbossa: Ready for 4
Tia Dalma: Working on welcoming (15/65 and 4/55)
Davy Jones: Ready for 4
Thumper: Ready for 7
Bambi: 5
Flower: Ready for 6
Mowgli: 9
Baloo: Ready for 9
Shere Khan: Ready for 7
Jack Jack: 7
Christopher Robin: 2
Winnie The Pooh: 9
Lilo: 9
Stitch: Ready for 9
Pleakley: Ready for 9
Hiro: Ready for 6
Baymax: 4
Yokai: 5
Go Go: Ready for 6
Honey Lemon: Ready for 6
Fred: Ready for 6
Wasabi: Ready for 6

If the live stream is Friday, that means the event should probably be going live by Thursday the 6th?

Got a lot of work to do in the next week and a half!

John Darling - 5, 2 tokens away from 6
Michael Darling - 4
Elizabeth Swann - 8, ready
Jack Sparrow - 8, ready
Will Turner - 8, ready
Captain Barbossa - 7
Tia Dalma - 7 heart lockets away from welcoming
Davy Jones - 2
Bambi - 9, 4 tokens from ready
Flower - 9, ready
Jack-Jack - 9, ready
Hiro - 8
Baymax - 6
Yokai - 9
Go Go - 8
Honey Lemon - 9
Fred - 8
Wasabi - 6, 2 tokens away from 7
Christopher Robin -4 (are his items dropping really slow or is it just me?)

Hopefully I will have Bambi, Flower, and Jackjack finished off by the time the next event starts, and aiming to have all the BH6 characters moved up one level, but we'll see.

There is a poor child in my kingdom who is wanting to see Mickey play the trumpet but I won’t let them until the pirates event is up. I need 13 more crabs and I can get the platinum chest. Not gonna lie, kind of excited. Also excited for the livestream and I might have some characters off the leveling list by the time it rolls around.

These constant events are wearing on me, I was much happier with the old pace. Since I don't have Davy, I won't be getting Goofy's costume; doubt I'll make the top 200 for the 5 gems. Instead I'm spending my time leveling up the characters I do have:

Davy Jones maybe someday a platinum chest will show up with him in it.
Tia Dalma 13 hearts to go to welcome her
Michael Darling at 2
Christopher Robin at 3
Baymax at 5
Wasabi at 5
Capt Barbossa at 6
John Darling at 6
Fred at 7 waiting to level up
Yokai at 7 waiting to level up
Elizabeth Swann at 8 waiting to level up
Hiro at 8 waiting to level up
Jack Sparrow at 8
GoGo leveling up to 9
Bambi at 9
Jack Jack at 9

I started the leaderboard event on the 2nd day and is currently 2nd place with 28. Still need 7 more to get that platinum chest...

The Pirates of the Caribbean ride is 500,000 magic and takes 24 hours to build. It's available after the 24hr Barossa task.

I only need seven more crabs to get the platinum chest. I don't know if I'll make it, but I did give my best effort. That seems to be the theme of the day, in all aspects of my life. Give your best effort and hope for the best.

I'm lucky and got on a really slow leaderboard. I have 18 pinchers but i'm in 10th place. Also I got davy jones in my platinum today so yay!! I got him by not synching my ipad to my iphone. when I got the chest earlier on my iphone I only got the antlers. I ended up losing 2 pinchers, and other random collections from the day but it was worth it for davy!

I'm lucky and got on a really slow leaderboard. I have 18 pinchers but i'm in 10th place. Also I got davy jones in my platinum today so yay!! I got him by not synching my ipad to my iphone. when I got the chest earlier on my iphone I only got the antlers. I ended up losing 2 pinchers, and other random collections from the day but it was worth it for davy!

I wish I was on a slow leaderboard! First place on my board has 68 crabs and 2nd has 60. I'm hanging on to 40th place with 40 crabs. Having Davy Jones made a huge difference, even more so once I got the last locket for Tia Dalma and cleared up his quest to get me nets every time. Congrats on getting him!

2 platinum chest opened today, daily calendar and one I found and I ended up with 2 Coronian Sun Dials. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Still just hanging on in the top 100 (86) with 24. Really hope I make it because I’ll really be ticked off with the time I spend with this stupid mini event. It’s got to be up there with one of the worst events I remember playing. Can’t figure out why they make those crabs so hard to find?:confused3

Need 9 more lockets for Tia. Think I might send my Bambi out on the 24 hour max level and hopefully Tia will be ready to welcome after that.

I got the Ice Rink in today’s chest, best platinum reward for ages!

Looking forward to TLM, I’ve been busy leveling up characters and nearly have all storyline characters st level 10 (apart from recent releases). Nice stockpile of jems.

I made it to 35 crabs. I don5 know where I’ll rank though. Currently 142. I got the ice rink in the platinum chest. Kept my eyes closed while tapping and then when I opened them, surprise!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter