Disney Magic Kingdoms

For two days now I have been at 4/5 fabric and yet, nothing. argggggggggggggggggkhjfehkjfeasadzsckvdzyiurghjlfgdjgkdfssfajlgSd why do we all play this game again

Apparently complaining here besides being cathartic can also turn the tide. I finally got another fabric after whining late last night. Only one more fabric to go [or 49 gems] to get the tail. Good luck!

It took me forever to get all the flowers to welcome Aerial so now I’ve been behind in getting the needed items for her costume. Very frustrating when I have both gem characters, not to mention I sat doing nothing for several days after hitting the time wall. Erg.
I would have liked to at least see the fabric as a choice in gold chests as well. At least a second avenue to get them. Especially since the gold chests never have anything I need in them.

It took me forever to get all the flowers to welcome Aerial so now I’ve been behind in getting the needed items for her costume. Very frustrating when I have both gem characters, not to mention I sat doing nothing for several days after hitting the time wall. Erg.
Yeah, I feel like this whole costume thing is slap in the face to everyone who went the extra mile (premium characters, dedicated playing, ect.) You do what "they" want you to do, you think you have an edge, and you STILL could end up getting the shaft. I mean, why should I bother with extras next time? And do casual players even have a chance? (I do actually like this game, it's just that this last bit has been a tad...unfair.) :sad1:

I need one more fabric and one more ear hat for Ariel's costume...all things considered, I feel like I didn't do so bad this event because I was traveling for a week a half in the middle, which put me way behind in welcoming Ursula. Hopefully the hat and fabric will drop today!

Me, half asleep last night: oh look, Ariel’s ready to level up! Let’s do that!

(All fabrics collected, one more ear hat needed for tail)

Me, 4AM: hey, the 4 hour ear tasks are done, let’s collect that tail! (Costume Room, many items still needed for tail)
THERE MUST BE SOME MISTAKE!! MY GAME IS BROKEN!!

Me, 4AM: hey, the 4 hour ear tasks are done, let’s collect that tail! (Costume Room, many items still needed for tail)

I did the same thing. I had all the purses and ear hats for Ariel's tail, but then I upgraded her. It uses the same purse/ear hat combo to upgrade as it does to get her tail. I was mad until I realized my mistake :(

I hadn’t collected a fabric since Thursday and sat at 3/5 all weekend. So I finally caved and used 94 gems to buy the last 2. This was truly the worst drop rates I have ever seen.

Oh, that's brutal! I'm so sorry.

That's it. The event's over for me with no Ariel. I just unlocked the quest to collect kelp flowers. 10 are needed and they're all epic. Not to mention the fact that there's only two characters to send out for them and it's a pair. Not to mention it's another 15k,which I cannot accumulate.

had terrible drop rates for the fabric .... until this morning when I got the last two - so guess, that is it for the event

Overall I think it was a good event, but they need to change up the last part - just having you hope for "epic" drops is sort of annoying, and then no real payoff - just that's it. no battle, no cut scene, no new item really

had terrible drop rates for the fabric .... until this morning when I got the last two - so guess, that is it for the event

Overall I think it was a good event, but they need to change up the last part - just having you hope for "epic" drops is sort of annoying, and then no real payoff - just that's it. no battle, no cut scene, no new item really
You're right. It's like a soft closing. Soooooo anticlimactic. No villian battle, like in the good ol days. No big event. I was CERTAIN they were going to at least perform at the amphitheater together one last time. After I got the costume, I was like, "Is that it? Did I do it?...Somebody?" It's like they just checked out or something. Weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter