Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was looking at the very long list of my characters who are at level 9 and need to be upgraded to level 10 (11 to be exact) and feeling like it will take forever. And then I realized that it also means a small pile of gems are on their way, so I guess I'm glad that they aren't at 10 right now.

I've gotten to the point where the only Pirates quest I have is the Spirited Negotiations side-quest between Jack and Tia Dalma. I don't have Davy Jones and haven't gotten Jack's outfit. Do I need Davy Jones to continue the storyline? Has the areas around Everest opened yet? I am trying to decide if I should spend the gems to buy Davy Jones or not.

I'm stuck there, too, since I haven't bothered getting Jack's costume yet. But in my experience it's never necessary to get a premium character. Yes, he might have a storyline, but you can continue the main story line without him. I don't have every character (missing one) and it hasn't stopped me from progressing.

In my IOS game, I am officially done with BH6! party: Everyone is upgraded and sent home.

In Windows, I have everything for Wasabi to get to 9 (upgraded Scuttle first) and Baymax is at 8. But the end is in sight!

Also, close to having John and Barbossa done in both games too.
Jokes on you, rumor is the next event is going to feature level increases for BH6 characters to level 39. MICROBOTS FOREVER. Just kidding, congratulations.

I've gotten to the point where the only Pirates quest I have is the Spirited Negotiations side-quest between Jack and Tia Dalma. I don't have Davy Jones and haven't gotten Jack's outfit. Do I need Davy Jones to continue the storyline? Has the areas around Everest opened yet? I am trying to decide if I should spend the gems to buy Davy Jones or not.

I wouldn’t worry about it. By some miracle I actually got Davy in my platinum chest during the event. I just finished collecting all the fabric and it does nothing. It opens two 12 hour quests and when they are over that’s it...nothin’. So if you don’t want to spend the gems, then don’t. Like many of the costumes, it unlocks one or two tasks and then becomes useless.

A new tapper event. Collect the "Jeweled Crabs" to win Goofy's Pirate Costume.

There are 4 Event Rewards:
  • 5 = 1 silver chest
  • 10 = 5 gems
  • 20 = 1 gold chest
  • 35 = 1 platinum chest
Leaderboard rewards:
  • Rank 1-1 = Goofy's Pirate costume & 25 gems
  • Rank 2-3 = Goofy's Pirate costume & 15 gems
  • Rank 4-10 = Goofy's Pirate costume & 5 gems
  • Rank 11-20 = 5 gems & gold chest
  • Rank 21-40 = gold chest
  • Rank 41-60 = 2 silver chests
  • Rank 61-80 = silver chest
The "Jeweled Crabs" are small and blue-ish. It appears that this is where you have to collect the required tokens to clear out the crabs. You need 2 blue things and 2 nets for each crab. Mickey, Davey Jones and Jack Sparrow are the only ones that can clear out the Jeweled crabs.

A new tapper event. Collect the "Jeweled Crabs" to win Goofy's Pirate Costume.

There are 4 Event Rewards:
  • 5 = 1 silver chest
  • 10 = 5 gems
  • 20 = 1 gold chest
  • 35 = 1 platinum chest
Leaderboard rewards:
  • Rank 1-1 = Goofy's Pirate costume & 25 gems
  • Rank 2-3 = Goofy's Pirate costume & 15 gems
  • Rank 4-10 = Goofy's Pirate costume & 5 gems
  • Rank 11-20 = 5 gems & gold chest
  • Rank 21-40 = gold chest
  • Rank 41-60 = 2 silver chests
  • Rank 61-80 = silver chest
The "Jeweled Crabs" are small and blue-ish. I do not know yet how many to collect per "round" nor the time it takes to spawn between the "rounds". If similar as to other tapper events, probably 10 every 4 hours.

Interesting, I already have Goofy's Pirate costume, so my rewards have Platinum chest's instead.

For the Jeweled Crabs, you have to collect 2 of the crystal cutter/hook type things and 2 nets. Then you can send Mickey, Davy Jones, or Jack Sparrow to scare away the crab.

Not liking how slow Flower is to collect for. 16 ‘flower’ tokens at level 5 and only Daisy Halloween, Bambi/Thumper and the Meadow collect them in 6 hour long tasks. And it’ll only get worse the higher level he gets.

Interesting, I already have Goofy's Pirate costume, so my rewards have Platinum chest's instead.

For the Jeweled Crabs, you have to collect 2 of the crystal cutter/hook type things and 2 nets. Then you can send Mickey, Davy Jones, or Jack Sparrow to scare away the crab.

Was about to say mine has a Platinum chest but I too have Goofy’s pirate outfit. I do not have Davy Jones so not collecting fabric for anyone’s costume.

what´s up guys.i´m new here and newish to the game.started this game couple months ago actually and was on my way to defeat zurg (still on offline mode).after i connected online for the first time i had to start all over again even though i was on the same computer and everything..
now i´m kinda near to be able to defeat pete again.have at least tinkerbell this times who brings me some extra magic and stars.i actually didn´t even wanna play it anymore after that reboot.should have started a bit earlier though to get a chance for arielle.all i got is sebastian now :( hope they will give me and others another chance to unlock the rest of it someday..

i wish i knew how i could make more magic though?!i read a looot in this forum already.especially the first pages where evrybody was new.the thing is they nerfed the hamburger stands and it isn´t profitable anymore.i guess there is no other way to boost than with what i have now (characters and stands)?!

Was about to say mine has a Platinum chest but I too have Goofy’s pirate outfit. I do not have Davy Jones so not collecting fabric for anyone’s costume.
I don't have Davy nor Jack. Won't be spending the gems on either. Do not care about this event at all.

about this new event:i read that people who started very late have more chances to finish up on top.is this still a thing and should i ignore it for the first days?

I do not have Goofys costume but my rewards are Platinum chests too??

Wait....I lied. It’s so unforgettable I forgot I had it!

I don't have Davy nor Jack. Won't be spending the gems on either. Do not care about this event at all.

I will play but I will not work hard at it. Besides not having Davy I too don’t have Jack as I didn’t want to spend gems on either one.

about this new event:i read that people who started very late have more chances to finish up on top.is this still a thing and should i ignore it for the first days?

I was traveling the first time this mini-event happened. Starting late worked for me. I was able to get Goofy's costume even though I only collected 3 crabs in my Windows game and 4 crabs in my IOS game. HOWEVER, we only had to be in the Top 100 the first time around, this time you have to be Top 10. So you can't wait as long as I did to start, because even starting that late, top 10 needed many more crabs. And once you start, you probably have to make sure you are always collecting your nets and jewels and Mickey has to be ready to make a crab. I would probably wait 2 days to start, and then hope for the best.

I cannot believe that the best these j.a.c.k.a.s.s interns couldn't come up with anything more clever than using everyone's least favorite collecting style as a mini game. I don't see what could have been wrong with a regular tapper. We haven't had bouncing spoons in quite a while. But as I already have Goofy's (useless) pirate costume, I am sitting this one out entirely. Already sent the characters back home.

what´s up guys.i´m new here and newish to the game.started this game couple months ago actually and was on my way to defeat zurg (still on offline mode).after i connected online for the first time i had to start all over again even though i was on the same computer and everything..
now i´m kinda near to be able to defeat pete again.have at least tinkerbell this times who brings me some extra magic and stars.i actually didn´t even wanna play it anymore after that reboot.should have started a bit earlier though to get a chance for arielle.all i got is sebastian now :( hope they will give me and others another chance to unlock the rest of it someday..

i wish i knew how i could make more magic though?!i read a looot in this forum already.especially the first pages where evrybody was new.the thing is they nerfed the hamburger stands and it isn´t profitable anymore.i guess there is no other way to boost than with what i have now (characters and stands)?!

Buy concessions based on how often you check the game. Most people check every 1 - 2 hours. So if your concessions are ready to collect then you get the most magic for your time. Same with character tasks. If they aren't getting tokens, then set their task to when you think you'll check next to maximize your return.

For example. A 6 minute task might yeild 10 magic. But a 60 minute task yields 500 magic. If you check every 6 minutes, at the end of an hour you will earn 600 magic, but the single 60 minute task only gives 500. Of course, you need to check every 6 minutes in order to get the difference. So if I know I'll be busy for an hour, I will set them on the hour long task.

I cannot believe that the best these j.a.c.k.a.s.s interns couldn't come up with anything more clever than using everyone's least favorite collecting style as a mini game. I don't see what could have been wrong with a regular tapper. We haven't had bouncing spoons in quite a while. But as I already have Goofy's (useless) pirate costume, I am sitting this one out entirely. Already sent the characters back home.
Eh, do one in the last day to at least get the silver chest, free fodder for merlin. Also, you want to make sure you make out the nets and stuff for the next time they show up during an event or something. This way you don't have to wait to collect the materials.

Don’t care for the mini event, I don’t have Davy Jones so I already know I won’t be at the top of the leaderboard. I’ll try hard enough to get the 5 gems and that’s about it.

since the costume is quite useless it seems i´m gonna pass on it too.sending mickey to do it while he doesn´t need to do anything in the main quest.so i just go for the 35 crabs to get the platinum chest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter