• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

How the hell is that Carousel of Progress. Maybe these idiots need to focus less on these pointless live streams and take a damn road trip to the parks. or at least do some research online. Even a Google image search will do. Unless I missed the installation of a radar dish on the roof.

I think that is just the roof of it and they are exaggerating the hourglass shape of the building and set it at and angle a bit

Not saying it is great but I think there are others that are way less clear what they are supposed to be ..... and at least it is a real attraction vs something made up

upload_2019-1-5_8-11-52.jpeg

welcomed aurora finally.closed the game.after couple hours reopened and got thrown back to start for the 2nd time.third throwback in total in only around 4 months.great game.this time i wasn´t even disconnected from the internet or something..

@lmmatooki I copied your set up as best I could and I did make MOST of it fit. I now have the haunted mansion out, which I never had before, so that's very awesome. Still NO room for Toy Story Mania and IF I get any new attractions, they are either going to stay in storage, OR something else will have to go in storage, because there is no space left that I can figure out. I do not have Steam Boat Willie or SanFrantokyo from the Big Hero Six event. Thank you so much for your help! I did it with a map and grids and counting and it worked but then I got the Haunted Mansion and things didn't fit anymore, so I used your layout and I appreciate it! Just wanted to say thanks!

I find it really annoying that they never put any WiR items in any of the chest. I know some didn’t like getting items in the chests, but I also appreciated it. Also was WiR the first event they didn’t do that?

Last edited:
Kinda disappointed that there are no new Cinderella attractions in the update... That Animation Studio and Carousel of Progess are nice for sure, but a bit pointless... Where are the sisters and their mother going to to hang out? the Prince Charming Carousel? or the Princess Hall? or that village square? This is so stupid...

First post ever although I’ve lurked for a long time thoroughly enjoying the posts from all of you guys…especially Supernova!
Has anyone else noticed Calhoun lingering near the Princess Dressing Room? Perhaps she’s assessing cyber-security unless she really wants a comfy costume of her own…a thought that boggles the mind….

I find it really annoying that they never put any WiR items in any of the chest. I know some didn’t like getting items in the chests, but I also appreciated it. Also was WiR the first event they didn’t do that?

I think it was the first event, and yeah I find it annoying, too. I mean, now there is nothing of value EVER in those non-platinum chests.

First post ever although I’ve lurked for a long time thoroughly enjoying the posts from all of you guys…especially Supernova!
Has anyone else noticed Calhoun lingering near the Princess Dressing Room? Perhaps she’s assessing cyber-security unless she really wants a comfy costume of her own…a thought that boggles the mind….

Welcome and LOL.

@lmmatooki I copied your set up as best I could and I did make MOST of it fit. I now have the haunted mansion out, which I never had before, so that's very awesome. Still NO room for Toy Story Mania and IF I get any new attractions, they are either going to stay in storage, OR something else will have to go in storage, because there is no space left that I can figure out. I do not have Steam Boat Willie or SanFrantokyo from the Big Hero Six event. Thank you so much for your help! I did it with a map and grids and counting and it worked but then I got the Haunted Mansion and things didn't fit anymore, so I used your layout and I appreciate it! Just wanted to say thanks!
You're welcome!! :goodvibes

Dmk help please! Not positive I’m in the right place, but has anyone else ever accidentally deleted an attraction while moving it ? I have emailed them but not too hopeful- anything else I can do? Is there a way to restore the game to like yesterday or something like that? TIA!

Dmk help please! Not positive I’m in the right place, but has anyone else ever accidentally deleted an attraction while moving it ? I have emailed them but not too hopeful- anything else I can do? Is there a way to restore the game to like yesterday or something like that? TIA!
I've never heard of "deleting" an attraction. It can be sent back into storage, but not removed from your game. If you go into your "Shop" icon on the lower right hand corner of the game screen, then select "Buildings", the attraction should show on the "Attractions" tab. Let me know if this works for you.

I've never heard of "deleting" an attraction. It can be sent back into storage, but not removed from your game. If you go into your "Shop" icon on the lower right hand corner of the game screen, then select "Buildings", the attraction should show on the "Attractions" tab. Let me know if this works for you.
Thanks so much, that’s what I thought too but it isn’t there. Very strange!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter