Disney Magic Kingdoms

But... but... all berries = more gooder!!
Well I’m sorry but I just disagree with you and I don’t think we can be friends anymore. I can’t eat all berries because the taste gets repetitive!!!!! I need those little yellow things in the mix to give a new flavor.

well, event just started

Louis is first Premium character - there is a bundle for him and the gumbo stand for $3.99. And the usual parade float and EC bundle as well for $1.99

First task is tapping on 5 cursed dolls (that give you the gumbo tokens) - respawn every 2 hours

Same time you can start to welcome Eudora:
- 4 gumbo bowls (tapper)
- 1 pin cushion - from Loius, Army Man, Zyndromes Energy Rings attraction (so had to take that our of inventory)
- 1 ear hat - from Louis, Goofy, Mayor, parade float
- 200 EC

So was I the only one who assumed the LM characters would actually do more right off the bat? So far no tokens for them. I just assumed when they said LM would help that they would, you know, help.

FYI - Characters that collect EC:

Goofy
Ham
Jessie
Mickey
Green Army Man
Woody
Bo Peep
Cinderella
Prince Charming
Loius
Tinker Bell
Bullseye
Buzz
daisy
Prince Eric
Flounder
Mayor (nice to see him be of some use)
Rozz
Sebastien
Scuttle
Triton
Ursulla
Mike Wizowski

Non event buildings that collect seems to just be Syndromes Sky Rings and Atlantica

So was I the only one who assumed the LM characters would actually do more right off the bat? So far no tokens for them. I just assumed when they said LM would help that they would, you know, help.

they do seem to mostly all collect EC

Everyone except Ariel is collecting EC for me with a 4 hour task.

Don't forget that he's also collecting tokens for Cri-kee.

FYI - Characters that collect EC:

Goofy
Ham
Jessie
Mickey
Green Army Man
Woody
Bo Peep
Cinderella
Prince Charming
Loius
Tinker Bell
Bullseye
Buzz
daisy
Prince Eric
Flounder
Rozz
Sebastien
Scuttle
Triton
Ursulla
Mike Wizowski

Non event buildings that collect seems to just be Syndromes Sky Rings and Atlantica
Thanks for providing the list this time. Why am I completely not surprised that there is NO mention of which characters collect EC like there is when a character drops tokens. And again not surprised at all that there is zero rhyme or reason to how the characters at home are listed. Not alphabetically and certainly not by film property. Lazy lazy programming, interns. Take some initiative and be the one that fixes this ridiculousness up every now and again.

Don't forget that he's also collecting tokens for Cri-kee.

Thanks for providing the list this time. Why am I completely not surprised that there is NO mention of which characters collect EC like there is when a character drops tokens. And again not surprised at all that there is zero rhyme or reason to how the characters at home are listed. Not alphabetically and certainly not by film property. Lazy lazy programming, interns. Take some initiative and be the one that fixes this ridiculousness up every now and again.

The quickest way I know how to figure out which characters collect EC is right at the beginning go to the character screen and select the first event character, you can click on the EC requirements (since you likely don't have enough yet) and it will show how to get that "item" which is all the characters and attractions that can collect the EC

As for order of characters at "home" I think it is like a stack (first in, last out), so the first character you sent home is the furthest to the right and the most recent character you sent home is the first one you are on, the furthest to the left. So they are in order of how long they have been at home

Yeah I didn’t get any gumbo for my first round of tapping the dolls. That’s pretty stupid.

I need some help though. I have 425 gems. I think I want to get Louis but should I also get the parade float or save the rest of my gems?

As for order of characters at "home" I think it is like a stack (first in, last out), so the first character you sent home is the furthest to the right and the most recent character you sent home is the first one you are on, the furthest to the left. So they are in order of how long they have been at home
Oh I'm sure there is a theory as to how they are ordered, but it truthfully doesn't do us a bit of good. If the first and last characters I've sent home suddenly collect event currency, then do I care if I sent them home yesterday or three months ago? Doesn't really matter at that point. It's the usefulness today that matters. Or being able to quickly locate a character makes more sense than by the order I sent characters home. Hell, I don't remember the last time I used someone, only know that I need to find them to use them now.

Oh I'm sure there is a theory as to how they are ordered, but it truthfully doesn't do us a bit of good. If the first and last characters I've sent home suddenly collect event currency, then do I care if I sent them home yesterday or three months ago? Doesn't really matter at that point. It's the usefulness today that matters. Or being able to quickly locate a character makes more sense than by the order I sent characters home. Hell, I don't remember the last time I used someone, only know that I need to find them to use them now.

well, you can always go to that character collection and click on them and then click return if you don't want to go through the home menu ... but yeah, not always ideal. Would definitely be easier if they just indicated and moved to the left the characters that can collect EC vs us having to hunt and peck to find it

I am no where near NY. I like being just a 2 hour drive away from Disney on the southern side. @supernova you drive right past me when you up there from a Ft Lauderdale visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter