Disney Magic Kingdoms

and that is an understatement. I think I had about 30 minutes last night for just one area after Big Hero 6. I think Arrendale and Pirate areas were riddled with long cut scenes. And we think the story lines we have for DMK from the interns are bad, the Square Enix people have had 12 or so years to get this story line correct.
I just got to toy box yesterday and I admit that I’ve skipped one or two scenes. I’m really only into the Disney characters so if they aren’t in the scene I tend to skip them. So far I really like the game but the robots in toy box are getting on my nerves!

Gotta say, so far I’m disappointed in the P&tF buildings. They have no animation, lack the detail/creativity of other buildings and just seem oversized. Had to count the footprint of Tiana’s Palace twice, because to me it looks bigger than the 11x11 that it is. Think they could have easily gotten by with a 9x9 footprint for both buildings and they would feel more proportionately accurate compared with other buildings,

Gotta say, so far I’m disappointed in the P&tF buildings. They have no animation, lack the detail/creativity of other buildings and just seem oversized. Had to count the footprint of Tiana’s Palace twice, because to me it looks bigger than the 11x11 that it is. Think they could have easily gotten by with a 9x9 footprint for both buildings and they would feel more proportionately accurate compared with other buildings,

agree - I think they are both candidates for going into my inventory once all PatF characters are up to level 10

Maybe the remaining two will be a bit better

The Voodoo Emporium has the shadow hands,you can't really see them though unless you zoom in on them.

OK, this is a new one I don’t think I’ve ever seen before. Prince Naveen has 2 different jobs, a 2 hours and a 6 hours, for Mama Odie’s ear hats. That has to be a mistake, right? Obviously I’m gonna do the 6 hours one, because those ear hats must be better! :rotfl:

Does anyone recall them ever doing that before?

The new P&tF area plays music. Now I wonder what I missed out on with all of the other events! Could have been cute.

And the one that I have wondered literally from the first time I got Jessie actually works, too. That one made the most sense to me. Seeing her hanging off the back of her cart, whistling and waving while trying to rustle up some grub made no sense to me without sound. Glad it does something in zoom mode. Need to find more. I figure everyone with an instrument makes sound. It's the other cool ones like Pluto snoring that seem more clever to me.

I know I keep trying different tasks and zooming in just to see if anything happens.

OK, this is a new one I don’t think I’ve ever seen before. Prince Naveen has 2 different jobs, a 2 hours and a 6 hours, for Mama Odie’s ear hats. That has to be a mistake, right? Obviously I’m gonna do the 6 hours one, because those ear hats must be better! :rotfl:

Lol...I had the same thought. Hard to believe the interns missed that one...they are usually on point with this game!

Isn't the short one for people who have the Premium building, the longer one for people who don't?

The 2 hour task is available only if you have the premium attraction... People who don't have that are stuck with the longer 6 hour task for that character...

Isn't the short one for people who have the Premium building, the longer one for people who don't?

The 2 hour task is available only if you have the premium attraction... People who don't have that are stuck with the longer 6 hour task for that character...

Interesting, that would make sense I guess. Have they ever done that before? I’ve purchased every premium building the game has ever made, but don’t ever remember seeing that before. I do like the fact that they are actually giving us some type of advantage/benefit for having a premium product. Always thought they should do the same with costumes.

That's what I'm doing too. I have to say, I felt a little satisfaction when I sent all WIR characters home this morning (finally)! Good bye wi-fi tokens..hope to never see you again!!!!

Nice! Sadly I'm only getting her to L9, so I need a whole big pile of those wifi tokens and a bunch more items before I can put her away for good. Still, progress is progress.

So, another day of grinding tokens for Mama Odie. I have 8/14 Gourd Wands and 13/14 Ear Hats, so I might be able to welcome her sometime later today. The other three PatF characters are all level 5 and ready to go - that's where they'll stay for now.

Cri-Kee is level 5, and I still need to level both the Mayor and Lady Tremaine to 10. The rest are all done. :)

You need Loius at level 5 for him to be able to work towards one of Odie's tokens.
Says you. I got him to 5 last night hoping to have him start working on Mama Odie's tokens and... nothing. Maybe it's six? What's strange is that I only have two things he can do, one for an hour and one for two, I believe. Nothing else has opened. Glitch in my game?

Says you. I got him to 5 last night hoping to have him start working on Mama Odie's tokens and... nothing. Maybe it's six? What's strange is that I only have two things he can do, one for an hour and one for two, I believe. Nothing else has opened. Glitch in my game?

Just checked again and he does only need to be level 5 but you also need Madam Odie’s tree so guess he really isn’t helpful in getting her, only in helping to level her up later in the game

Just checked again and he does only need to be level 5 but you also need Madam Odie’s tree so guess he really isn’t helpful in getting her, only in helping to level her up later in the game
Ah, OK. So we're still a day or two out from that then. Thanks for the clarification.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter