Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was on my devices when Tiana and Charlotte unlocked. So I was able to get Charlotte before I got the Radiant chests for the challenge. In my Windows game, I got enough of her items to upgrade her to 2 right away. Didn't work as nicely in IOS, but I did get both hats and a drop for 1 Compact. I can't spare anyone for the other one, right now, so that will wait until either later at night (when I don't want to send someone on a longer task) or after I get Tiana's items.

This is going to be a grind. I've had 1 hat and 2 beignets drop all day.

And I have no conflicts - even ready to level up Charlotte.

I’m going to level the Mayor one last time - I doubt I will be getting Tiana within the next 24 hours...

I made the same choice...today, finally...the very last drop for the Mayor - so he’s on his way to L10. Yippee!!!

My only non-PatF character that still needs to level is Cri-Kee...who is making verrry slow progress towards L6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter