Disney Magic Kingdoms

Tui is out for 2 more hrs getting the first of Moana’s spears. I decided to slow things down so I could stock up on the kakamora 2-1 items before capturing the 8th one. I am sure we will see that “battle” again.

Tui ready for lvl 5
Sina ready for 5
Gramma one more hat until ready for 3

Most of my gramma hats have come from the chests from daily prizes or mini event. Agreed that they made her leveling extremely difficult for some reason. Doesn’t feel like much of a bonus or premium character.

Tui is out for 2 more hrs getting the first of Moana’s spears. I decided to slow things down so I could stock up on the kakamora 2-1 items before capturing the 8th one. I am sure we will see that “battle” again.

Tui ready for lvl 5
Sina ready for 5
Gramma one more hat until ready for 3

Most of my gramma hats have come from the chests from daily prizes or mini event. Agreed that they made her leveling extremely difficult for some reason. Doesn’t feel like much of a bonus or premium character.

Smart idea! I was gonna do the same thing, but forgot to this morning and got the final one. So nice again next time I’ll have a surplus of the first item and none of the second. :confused3

Watching Grandma ever so slowly walk around the park for the kakamora is painful. Kick it into high gear Grandma!

Every aspect of Grandma is slow and painful. Is if wrong of me to want Grandma to just kick it? :rotfl:

Last edited:
I'm so glad the stupid seeds challenge is over. I wasn't even attempting to do well with that one.

Also, I'm still not getting the rewards for watching videos. Just watched another one for a chest and got nothing.

Progress report from me:

Sina - 5
Moana - 20/20 tapestries, 5/30 spears
Chief Tui - 4
Gramma Tala - 2

I've had the prompt to welcome Pua, so will keep plugging away at leveling tokens and spears until he comes available.

Other characters:

Ringmaster - 9
Dumbo - 6
Timothy - 8
LeFou - 7
Naveen - 9 (ready to max)
Tiana - 8
Eudora - 9 (ready to max)
Charlotte - 9 (ready to max)
Facilier - 8
Louis - 9
Mama Odie - 9

I have enough gumbo to max out the three characters which are ready, but I'm holing off at the moment. I'm off to WDW for two weeks on Saturday so want to try and level as many Moana characters as I can before then since I won't play very much there. :)

I'm so glad the stupid seeds challenge is over. I wasn't even attempting to do well with that one.

Also, I'm still not getting the rewards for watching videos. Just watched another one for a chest and got nothing.
I also hated the seeds challenge. I got to a point where I couldn’t find one of them so I got behind and stopped caring.

I have over 300 gems now so I can get Hei Hei!! I don’t care about anyone else in this event but I wouldn’t mind getting Pua. I just built kaa’s Jungle gym thing which is adorable. Mowgli is doing his 8 hr task there

taking forever for me to get the bowls for the kakamoras. I only have 1 done so far. Hoping I can get done before Pua

This event is mindnumbing. I don't know if it's burn out from the back to back to back schedule they have, or the incessant token collections needed to move on, or they boring characters, but this may be the first event I bail on. :cat:

taking forever for me to get the bowls for the kakamoras. I only have 1 done so far. Hoping I can get done before Pua
Me too. I have a bunch of token crossover, and I seem to be getting everything but the bowls. I only have 3 of the 8 coconuts required. Hopefully in the next 2 hours I'll have better luck. Good luck to you too!!!

Off topic of the snooze-fest event we are in, I noticed that whenever I send out Flynn and Maximus to do their 12 hr "Beat the Guard" task, Flynn jumps up on Maximus and then vanishes. I noticed Flynn was m.i.a. earlier. I just sent them out again and he did another Houdini. What a strange glitch. Guess I shouldn't complain, at least it isn't making my game crash.

This is such a strange set up for an event - especially after Princess and the Frog, which I thought was much better than almost all of last years. The character choices are odd (Sina and Tui? But no reference to Te Fiti, who was much more important?), this kakamora thing just feels like busy work, while the event walls seem much longer. It just feels like it’s formulated to be boring, which is maybe their way of giving us a break while keeping engagement up. At least I haven’t been having trouble getting all the tokens

Hey look, I made it back. I know everyone missed me like they miss token tappers like these stupid coconuts. And how self important is Sina that she doesn't have a short 1-2 hour task? I think Gramma needs a costume, one of those ECV scooter things. It'll help her cross the park more quickly every time I send her to crack open a coconut. Bonus points if the kids jump out of the way or drop something they purchased from one of many concession stands.

I’m still chugging along. I have 16/20 tapestry pieces so slowly getting there. My next non event task is opening land for 650,000. I think it’s gonna take me 3 years....lol. It soooo boring just waiting to get enough magic for stuff

48 hour happiness mini-event just started. So for my friends here: have Merlin cast the happiness safeguard for 24 hours (350 elixir) and don’t tap a smiley until then! That should help you with the leaderboards :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter