Disney Magic Kingdoms

I haven't touched this game in a few weeks, signed in last night to see a bunch of updates. What is the deal with enchanting rides? What does it do for you? Also, is anyone else finding the cursor on the game is acting funny? Glitchy?

Welcomed Huey last night and sent him on his 4-hour task. When I woke up and cleared the green check mark, I got the prompt to welcome Dewey.

Also just down to just needing 5 coins for Huey. Should be able to get them tonight and level overnight,

I did get a bunny ear hat last night, but still only at 11/15. If drops continue like they I’ll be luck if I can get him welcomed before next weekend.

I have been getting my daily TrainStation chest and like 2 others per day in my Windows game. In IOS (not updated) I probably still open 6-8 per day.

Is anyone else missing items for the ride enchantments? I know I’ve gotten probably 10 blueprints now and it still says 3, same on the tokens, it says I’ve gotten 10, but I’ve probably gotten almost double that

Is anyone else missing items for the ride enchantments? I know I’ve gotten probably 10 blueprints now and it still says 3, same on the tokens, it says I’ve gotten 10, but I’ve probably gotten almost double that

The common and uncommon blueprints look very similar. And there are Toy Story Tokens and Mickey & Friends tokens. If you click on the Shop, and then on Buildings. On the top left, there is a banner that says "Enchantment Tokens" and it will show you all that you have collected so far.

Token collection for Ducktales is going to be a NIGHTMARE.

Welcomed Huey this morning, and after 1 short task, Dewey becomes available. And guess what, the same characters collecting for Scrooge and Huey are also collecting for Dewey. On top of that, the common coin token is going to take insanely long to collect, with only 4 characters, and not a 100% drop. I've had misses with the coin token, can u believe it?

Token collection for Ducktales is going to be a NIGHTMARE.

Welcomed Huey this morning, and after 1 short task, Dewey becomes available. And guess what, the same characters collecting for Scrooge and Huey are also collecting for Dewey. On top of that, the common coin token is going to take insanely long to collect, with only 4 characters, and not a 100% drop. I've had misses with the coin token, can u believe it?

I am ready to Welcome Huey but have someone leveling to 10, but it was the Coins that I was waiting to finish. They are going to be hard.

Has anyone gotten enough blueprints to enchant any buildings yet? I feel like the common blueprint is not that common.

I was going to wait as long as I could for the update, but now I wonder if i should go ahead this morning.
Any reason I should continue to wait? All my incredibles are at 10, all my LK are 10 except zazu. Bunny is ready to welcome but I haven't started him yet. I could start him or zazu right now.
Thoughts? Advice?

Thx!

I am trying to decide which building to put away to make room. Disney Princess or Omnidroid? Any thoughts as they both take up so much room.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter