Disney Magic Kingdoms

I’ve heard from a couple different friends that onward is a really good movie. Both of them are dads.

The drop rate for Lady’s ears has been so bad, I may have tramp to level 10 before I welcome her.
I see the same drop rate. So bad I started leveling the other Lady and the Tramp characters, I said heck with it I will get her eventually.

I'll avoid the update until the event starts to keep c3po on his 1 hour collection task for crystals thank you.
Kingdom Quests - I guess none will be golden, since the story line has not advanced since Junglebook opened frontier land, or am I wrong?
Time to pull out the little mermaid attractions and put away princess and the frog.

Anyone else notice that many of the 60 minute happiness quest are not having a happiness available when completed?

Anyone else notice that many of the 60 minute happiness quest are not having a happiness available when completed?
Yes! And I’ve noticed more ride happiness requests. Like this morning, I had Jessie on a happiness task overnight but when I opened my game I had 2 ride requests and 4 character requests, none Jessie.

Yes! And I’ve noticed more ride happiness requests. Like this morning, I had Jessie on a happiness task overnight but when I opened my game I had 2 ride requests and 4 character requests, none Jessie.
Is it no longer 100 percent chance of getting a happiness boost from a 60 minute quest? Hmmmm

🤬 you! I mean congrats! 👍🏻

I‘m getting there, 16/20, but hats have been really inconsistent. I’ll get multiple drops in a day and then go a day or two with nothing dropping. So I could welcome Lady in the next day or two, or it could be another month.

On a positive note, I’m done to 5 level 9 Star Wars characters left and it will be 4 tonight.

Downloaded the update for Android. Outside of the new blue 'storyline' quests, I don't see any major difference yet. Put away most of my buildings and took out the four Mermaid attractions.

Does anyone know why the Lady and the Tramp character tabs/screens move to the middle of the scrollable character groupings instead of the bottom like they usually do with an update? As annoying as it is when they move characters we’re still collecting for and leveling to the bottom, they’re at least easier to find at the bottom than when they’re located somewhere in the middle. Please just give us a window that will contain ALL CHARACTERS that we are able to level already!

That’s because they’re permanent content rather than from events. Same idea as why the Star Wars characters are listed in two different places in the list.

Does anyone know why the Lady and the Tramp character tabs/screens move to the middle of the scrollable character groupings instead of the bottom like they usually do with an update? As annoying as it is when they move characters we’re still collecting for and leveling to the bottom, they’re at least easier to find at the bottom than when they’re located somewhere in the middle. Please just give us a window that will contain ALL CHARACTERS that we are able to level already!
It is because Lady and the Tramp is considered permanent content rather than event content. Similar to R2D2 & C3PO. I agree that it is annoying. They should make it easier to filter the non-level 10 characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter