Disney Magic Kingdoms

How long has King Fergus been available? I seem to have completely missed that he was until today. Also, does he help in collecting much? I can easily afford the gem cost, but he would drop me to 500 gems.

How long has King Fergus been available? I seem to have completely missed that he was until today. Also, does he help in collecting much? I can easily afford the gem cost, but he would drop me to 500 gems.

I think he will be more of a help for the "battles" and things like that. He wasn't much of a help in getting McIntosh as he needed to be at level 2 before he was able to get any of his items

I am not far into the fairy thing at all. And these banner tokens look too much alike (I'm talking to you interns).

I don't get the fairy thing - and I have seen the movie multiple times. The whisps, on the other hand, make sense.

I'm at the time wall for Merida. Not sure how high to level up my characters though. Any advice?

Elinor - 5
Dingwall - 3
MacGuffin - 5
Fergus - 3
MacIntosh - 4

Gems are in the game to spend, yes?

Gems are in the game to spend, yes?

I ended up getting him figuring he‘d help with the current 20 battles and likely repeat of the battles and instantly regretted the decision.:rotfl:Most of the characters who collect for him are also doing 2 hour quests for the battles, so I leveling him is gonna take longer. Still, I think getting him is probably the right choice?

I still don’t know how I missed that the King was available for gems a coupled days ago though? I’m not sure if I’ve ever done that before. My guess is with the holiday and logging In every couple of hours, but do it as quickly as possible, I just wasn’t paying attention?

I still don’t know how I missed that the King was available for gems a coupled days ago though? I’m not sure if I’ve ever done that before. My guess is with the holiday and logging In every couple of hours, but do it as quickly as possible, I just wasn’t paying attention?
He became available the same thatvrhe last non-gem character unlocked.

Do people do side quests just to get them over with, or do you just ignore them and focus on collecting items?

For the most part, I ignore them unless they collect an item, especially since they’re is an event so items are in there anyways. Currently have 1 Brave and 3 Mandalorian side quests.

Do people do side quests just to get them over with, or do you just ignore them and focus on collecting items?

For the most part, I ignore them unless they collect an item, especially since they’re is an event so items are in there anyways. Currently have 1 Brave and 3 Mandalorian side quests.
I knock them out as long as I'm not trying to welcome anyone. I don't have any pending quests and I'm doing just fine on the collecting front.

I do them just to get rid of them. That banner on the side of my screen annoys me.

I do them to get rid of them.

According to reddit, he is helpful in getting Merida once he’s at lvl 5 (duo task with Queen Elinor at lvl 5).

And I send them for side quests just to get rid of them.

I don't get the fairy thing - and I have seen the movie multiple times. The whisps, on the other hand, make sense.

I'm at the time wall for Merida. Not sure how high to level up my characters though. Any advice?

Elinor - 5
Dingwall - 3
MacGuffin - 5
Fergus - 3
MacIntosh - 4

According to reddit, helps with Merida at levels...
Elinor lvl 5 + King lvl 5
Dingwall lvl 5 + MacGuffin lvl 5
MacIntosh solo task - lvl 3

According to reddit, helps with comfy costume...
Merida - lvl 2 with Premium ring of stones attraction
Merida -lvl 3
MacIntosh -lvl 4 with a Premium Ring of Stones attraction
None of the other Brave characters help?!
You need Frozen characters & Woody

My drop rate for the potion bottle for attacking those "fairy" things as been attrocious. I have been maxed out on the other item since yesterday but have none of the potion bottles and gone 0 for my last 8 tries for them

Only have 6 of the 12 fairies so far meanwhile got all the other tasks I can done and Merida showed up already. Sounds like I have some time before she is available but just seems pretty low odds for them to be "rare" chance

My drop rate for the potion bottle for attacking those "fairy" things as been attrocious. I have been maxed out on the other item since yesterday but have none of the potion bottles and gone 0 for my last 8 tries for them

Only have 6 of the 12 fairies so far meanwhile got all the other tasks I can done and Merida showed up already. Sounds like I have some time before she is available but just seems pretty low odds for them to be "rare" chance
I had the same issue with Potions when I was 6/12, but after a day or so they started dropping again. Good luck.

I also have 6/12 potions, the drops have been awful. What also doesn't help is that I'm missing most of the Frozen characters from the first event which I completely missed, so I only have Hamm and the Sergeant collecting them.

I have to laugh at the extent that a hacker went to during the latest good trophy event.
Almost 6 hours in and person in the lead has 28,651.

According to reddit, he is helpful in getting Merida once he’s at lvl 5 (duo task with Queen Elinor at lvl 5).

And I send them for side quests just to get rid of them.

According to reddit, helps with Merida at levels...
Elinor lvl 5 + King lvl 5
Dingwall lvl 5 + MacGuffin lvl 5
MacIntosh solo task - lvl 3

According to reddit, helps with comfy costume...
Merida - lvl 2 with Premium ring of stones attraction
Merida -lvl 3
MacIntosh -lvl 4 with a Premium Ring of Stones attraction
None of the other Brave characters help?!
You need Frozen characters & Woody

Thank you so much for this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter