Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was away from the game on Christmas, and I am not having great drop rates so no Animal for me yet.
Slow Christmas season here. Not complaining….needed it after spending Thanksgiving week in and out of the hospital. Definitely spent a bit more time on the iPad than usual the past month

I had problem with the drum set Animal token more than the hats. In both my games I had all the hats before I had 5 drum sets. Even now that he has been welcomed, I'm always waiting for the drums to be able to level.

I think I'm close to the time wall in IOS. I am just finishing up the final tasks of the second round of battles. In Windows, I am finishing the last battle of the first round. FYI, Kermit needs to be 6 after the first round is done, and then Animal needs to be at 3 for a task before the 2nd round.

Hit the Piggy time wall two days ago. Finished the season and won't have to worry about that until our next round. Man, this game is getting worse and worse.

Well after nearly 24 hours of sending everyone out for Miss Piggy’s tokens, I have managed to collect only 2 gloves. With 4 days left, not sure that enough time to collect for her!

Well after nearly 24 hours of sending everyone out for Miss Piggy’s tokens, I have managed to collect only 2 gloves. With 4 days left, not sure that enough time to collect for her!
Way I see it,if you can get at least far enough to get all the attractions,it's ok to call it. I got Kermit,I got Rowlf,I got the attractions. Ironically,Kermit was the one character I wanted most.

Wow. Miss Piggy is not very generous with her drops. I have been collecting for her since the wall came down, and while I have 6 pairs of gloves I have 0 hats. I have a very bad feeling about this. On the flip side, I finally welcomed Animal in Windows. So that's good.

I shouldn't complain then. In my Windows game, I have all the gloves but only 4 hats. In IOS, I also have 4 hats but only 8 gloves.

So I read something on Reddit. Not sure if it works or not, but I figure it can't hurt to try, right? The theory is that for Epic and Legendary tokens every time you don't get one, you get a boost at success at the next one. So all these failed drops are building up for a good chance... and then instead of getting it for the Event Character token, you get it on one of the other characters you are working on. So instead of a Miss Piggy Ear Hat dropping you get a Horned King Ear Hat. So the suggested strategy is to only send characters who can collect tokens out for Miss Piggy and people working on common / uncommon tokens (not sure how Rare tokens fit into this boost, so I figured not to chance it) not the more difficult tokens.

In my IOS game, I went from 4 hats to 9 in the last 24 hours. Still waiting for my Windows drops in the next half hour. Maybe that is just RNG being in my favor, but again... it can't hurt to try for 2 days.

So I read something on Reddit. Not sure if it works or not, but I figure it can't hurt to try, right? The theory is that for Epic and Legendary tokens every time you don't get one, you get a boost at success at the next one. So all these failed drops are building up for a good chance... and then instead of getting it for the Event Character token, you get it on one of the other characters you are working on. So instead of a Miss Piggy Ear Hat dropping you get a Horned King Ear Hat. So the suggested strategy is to only send characters who can collect tokens out for Miss Piggy and people working on common / uncommon tokens (not sure how Rare tokens fit into this boost, so I figured not to chance it) not the more difficult tokens.

In my IOS game, I went from 4 hats to 9 in the last 24 hours. Still waiting for my Windows drops in the next half hour. Maybe that is just RNG being in my favor, but again... it can't hurt to try for 2 days.
Wow….never even thought about that. Starting to retire mine as they pop up now. Hoping it helps with the pig ear heats, because I surely do need the help! Thanks!

Well at the end of today's experiment, I have everything in my IOS game except 1 last hat. In Windows, I only went from 4 to 7. So I don't know 🤷‍♀️

I’m still at 3 hats and 13 gloves. I have gems, but I really don’t want to use them, since I still need several older characters I can use them for. If it just gets down to a couple of items, I may use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter