Disney Magic Kingdoms

My IOS game is doing fine. I only need 2 more acorns. In Windows, I just got my first ear hat today *sigh*. I enchanted the wrong attraction before Scrat. I was at 12/15 relics when he unlocked. After 3 days of chests, I am now at 13/15 relics. Good thing I don't really care about having the characters in both games. I didn't want to waste gems on Baby Scrat in Windows.
You might as well just buy the other two relics. Faster that way. Heck, buy all 15 that you can all at once during the event.

I've got Scrat at 3 and Sid and Diego wrapping up "Return to the Lava Geyser" in the next 90 minutes. Then it's all about hoarding tokens for that Manny time wall. :D

I've got Scrat at 3 and Sid and Diego wrapping up "Return to the Lava Geyser" in the next 90 minutes. Then it's all about hoarding tokens for that Manny time wall. :D
Not yet. There's the second round of group 'battle' before the timewall.

You might as well just buy the other two relics. Faster that way. Heck, buy all 15 that you can all at once during the event.
I already had bought all I could, and was still 3 short. Finally got the last two relics this morning.

I've never had an event be this bad before. I still only have the 1 ear hat in my Windows game. Legendary drops are never this bad. Meanwhile, in IOS, my characters are almost done doing the first round of Manny battle thingies.

Finally made it to the second group challenge bit. Ten rounds to complete, then the Manny time wall. Will be there by this evening.

So, what do we all think is coming next, after Ice Age? (I'm never good at picking up the hints in the previews.)

So, what do we all think is coming next, after Ice Age? (I'm never good at picking up the hints in the previews.)
Why not the Rocky Horror Picture Show, while they're at it. That's a Fox property, right? 🙄

Last edited:
So it took 5 days for me to get to 4 Scrat Ear Hat tokens. Now, I just got 3 in one drop. :badpc: Good news is now I have 7. Will it take me another 4 days to get the last three, or just another drop.

NOW I'm at the Manny time wall. All four existing Ice Age characters ready to level and probably will after Swedish Chef and Gourd finish their ascent to 10 today.

For those of you complaining about the time wall, you must have had pretty good drop rates. I have been playing very regularly and only welcomed Scrat this morning. I used some fast forwards to get to the team quest, but I need to get Scrat to Level 2. Doh.

For those of you complaining about the time wall, you must have had pretty good drop rates. I have been playing very regularly and only welcomed Scrat this morning. I used some fast forwards to get to the team quest, but I need to get Scrat to Level 2. Doh.
I enchanted both attractions to 1 and my drop rates were amazing. I also don't have any other tokens I'm trying to collect (aside from common tokens), so that helped me a bit.

Character levels as of right now. Swedish Chef and Gord will be going to Complete in the next hour. Every other character has tokens maxed to get to their next levels.

1711658202438.png

I enchanted both attractions to 1 and my drop rates were amazing. I also don't have any other tokens I'm trying to collect (aside from common tokens), so that helped me a bit.

Character levels as of right now. Swedish Chef and Gord will be going to Complete in the next hour. Every other character has tokens maxed to get to their next levels.

View attachment 846143
I also enchanted both of my attractions. I had no conflicts that would have prevented collecting for Scrat, but I do have tokens aside from common tokens that I am collecting for other characters. So your trick was to send anyone home that was not collecting for common tokens only?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter