Disney Magic: September 30th, 2019 - 5-Night Canada and New England Cruise from New York [New York,

Have had this cruise booked for a while. Hope more join us as we wait for September to arrive.

My In-laws live in Bar Harbor. Used this to motivate my hubby to book the cruise!

Hi does anyone know about the fish line boards? Is there a way to sign up having them for this cruise?

Hi does anyone know about the fish line boards? Is there a way to sign up having them for this cruise?

Are you talking about Fish Extenders? We did a B2B on the Wonder for Christmas and New Year 2019 and this was managed through Facebook. Not sure if there is a fb group for this cruise.

If there is enough interest here, we can do one. It is up to all here. I would be in if anyone wants to be involved.

Are you talking about Fish Extenders? We did a B2B on the Wonder for Christmas and New Year 2019 and this was managed through Facebook. Not sure if there is a fb group for this cruise.
Yes that was what I meant and I did find a group on FB too

I was just looking for our FB Group (assumed someone must have made one) and couldn't find it - tried again with more vigor and found it! :sail:
Only 4 members so far.

Last edited:
Yes that is what I am talking about. There is one on FB for our cruise that I joined. I hope more people join it too. My family and I are already having fun figuring out what we want to gift.

Interesting... Apparently there are two separate groups - found the 131 member group. Thanks for the heads up, thought it was odd!
Hi, do you happen to know the name of the group? I have tried as many iterations as I can and I come up with nothing. I'd like to join. Thanks!

the Group page is
Disney Magic Sept 30- Oct 5, 2019
Halloween on the High Seas to Canada

Hi, do you happen to know the name of the group? I have tried as many iterations as I can and I come up with nothing. I'd like to join. Thanks!

I had the same problem! Lucked into it. MHaf has the name perfect, "disney magic - sept 30 - oct 5 2019 - halloween on the high seas to canada"

Hope that helps. It wouldn’t let me post a link
Thank you so much! I knew as much not to even bother asking for the link as I know they don't allow that here. I was able to do my request - thank you again!

Hi, my name is Leilani and I just go on here to see if there's any interest for doing a Fish Extender Exchange? I'll be on the cruise with my son who'll be 13 and my daughter who is 11. It's a surprise trip and I can't wait.

I've been a member since 2010, but haven't been on here actively and when I tried to get onto my old account, I got locked out because I didn't know my password. Ugh. So I'm starting over. I'm not on FB, but would love to be a part of a FE exchange if there's a group on here.

I will join you and anyone else that wants to do a FE Exchange for this site and trip.

Sorry about your luck with the account, but at least you are still here!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter