• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic: September 30th, 2019 - 5-Night Canada and New England Cruise from New York [New York,

Leilani,
I saw your post on the FB page. If you still need one more notify me here and I will work with you and the kids.
I know how my daughter enjoys it.

Leilani,
I saw your post on the FB page. If you still need one more notify me here and I will work with you and the kids.
I know how my daughter enjoys it.

That would be awesome. Right now there’s just myself and another family in the Daisy group. It’s totally up to you if you want to join. The more the merrier. Thanks for being so kind.

That would be awesome. Right now there’s just myself and another family in the Daisy group. It’s totally up to you if you want to join. The more the merrier. Thanks for being so kind.

Just let me know when the deadline is and I will see what I can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter