Disney Music Ideas needed for cocktail hour

HakunaMatataMan

Earning My Ears
We are getting married on August 31st and thought it would be a great touch if we had the cocktail room play some Disney-themed background music during the guest entrance and cocktail hour. However, we thought it would be better if it was all instrumental.

Is there any Disney CDs out there that just play instrumental or classical style Disney music?

Here is what I would do if I were doing it all over again... There is music they play in the Pizzafari area of Animal Kingdom - it is all classical guitar music instrumental - but it is all Disney - everything from Pooh music through all the movies and it is wonderful. If you can listen to music on your computer try going to www.live365.com and search for "magic trips" - that is where I heard it first.

Louis Armstrong has a great CD out of his renditions of some Disney Songs. I can't think of the exact title of the CD right now, but they are very classy renditions of disney music. if you like Armstrong, you'll like this.

Manheim Steamroller Meets the Mouse is a great CD - lots of neat mixes too.

I just got a great cd. It's an instrumental of all Disney love songs. i just picked it up on Ebay. We are going to use it for our cocktail hour. It happens to be a cd that Disney used to sell on their wedding site.

The Louis Armstrong CD is called "Disney songs the Satchmo way", and it's available at Amazon.

It's one of my favorites -- I think it'd be perfect for cocktail music.

I would also check outSimply Mad about the Mouse, which has all sorts of great covers (Harry Connick Jr., James Taylor...it's good).

Dave Digs Disney is a Dave Brubeck album of all Disney songs -- West Coast Jazz and it's very smooth. Perfect for background music, Brubeck's interpretations of the songs are laid back and cool.

You can listen to clips of the albums on Amazon, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter