Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland News:

Haunted Mansion Lawn Torn Up as Holiday Overlay Work Continues at Disneyland

Perhaps the most shocking development is that the entire lawn seems to have been torn out during the work. Nothing seems to be left of the landscaping in front of the Mansion except dirt, with an excavator clearly parked within the site. But this will certainly be cleaned up and resolved just in time for its reopening on September 2

DL HauntedMansionHolidayUpdateAugust2022 6 scaled

Disneyland News:

Haunted Mansion Lawn Torn Up as Holiday Overlay Work Continues at Disneyland

Perhaps the most shocking development is that the entire lawn seems to have been torn out during the work. Nothing seems to be left of the landscaping in front of the Mansion except dirt, with an excavator clearly parked within the site. But this will certainly be cleaned up and resolved just in time for its reopening on September 2

DL HauntedMansionHolidayUpdateAugust2022 6 scaled
I... don't feel like this normally happens...?

Give Kids the World Village Returns to Full Capacity, Discontinues Night of a Million Lights Event

As the village returns to its full-time focus on “creating life-changing experiences for Wish families”, Give Kids the World announced today that their popular Night of a Million Lights event hosted in both 2020 and 2021 would no longer go on.
Sad for the families who won't get a chance to see this, but would love to see them return to the parks in some capacity. The show was one of my favorite things to see during the holidays.

Mine not showing any 5-digit number, but agree with the other post--- having to scroll all the way down to see all of the reservations is a bit tedious

Mine have the the 5 digit number but don't show up in the app. It's a package, made my park res online and can see them there but have never been able to see them in the app. It's annoying.

Passholders: Save Up to 25% on Select Disney Resort Hotels This Holiday Season

Stay in the magic and make the most of the jolliest season of them all!

Annual Passholders can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stay most nights October 23, 2022 through December 25, 2022.

Save 25%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save 20%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Save 15%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Disney’s Beach Club Resort
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Save 10%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort

Good Luck with this one...i see multiple resorts available for week prior to Christmas but very little for late Oct -Nov....
☹️ Yeah I just checked for our friends who are traveling with us for one of our upcoming trips and there is nothing available for their resort. However, I was able to get a discount for my non-DVC portion of my other upcoming trip! Was even able to add a day! Good luck guys, keep checking!

When you check under the new 'make or modify park reservations' you will get a list of all your park reservations and confirmation numbers. Is anyone else seeing a 5 digit code after the guest names? All of my party members are showing these codes. It seems that some folks on the web have reported this issue, while others are not not getting the numbers after the name. I'm just wondering if that will cause a problem down the line.

I have those when checking through the website. When I check my plans in the phone app, none of my park reservations show up... That'll be fun if something messes up during the trip

Passholders: Save Up to 25% on Select Disney Resort Hotels This Holiday Season

Stay in the magic and make the most of the jolliest season of them all!

Annual Passholders can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stay most nights October 23, 2022 through December 25, 2022.

Save 25%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save 20%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Save 15%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Disney’s Beach Club Resort
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Save 10%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love this thread! I've been waiting for a discount to stay one night at POFQ for our December trip and was able to book it this morning...I also looked for my entire stay but as others have mentioned, very little availability and nothing beat my discount I have at the Swan anyhow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter