Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be back and in planning mode. I was curious if this has been discussed or if someone could direct me in the right avenue. Has there been any conversation on if the virtual que for guardians will continue once tron starts? Just trying to figure out my days for park reservations. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!
Since they are in different parks, I'm not sure one will affect the other much. I haven't heard anything about when/if guardians VQ will end. I'm sure it will at some point.

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be back and in planning mode. I was curious if this has been discussed or if someone could direct me in the right avenue. Has there been any conversation on if the virtual que for guardians will continue once tron starts? Just trying to figure out my days for park reservations. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!
No official word from Disney as stated upthread. The speculation I have heard is that Guardians will no longer have a VQ once Tron opens to the public. But only the future will tell us for certain.

But of course not WDW because of "timelines" :(
I've always wondered about this. I get the whole timeline thing, but think WDW is creative enough to figure it out.

Does anyone know why is this different for Disneyland? Isn't Galaxy's Edge at both DL and WDW the same? (I've never been to the former, so maybe I misunderstood their layout).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter