Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

This is promising! What do we think the chances of this being ready for guests in mid-September are? My husband's first time at Epcot was February 2022 and he was...underwhelmed. All of the walls everywhere just didn't sell him on the vibe. I'm excited for him to see it a bit more open in a couple of months!
I'm thinking it would be ready by September. Maybe even August. I'm hoping August because that's when I'll be there...

Do you think this is interesting & exciting enough for DVC previews? Honestly, I'll just be happy if the walls around it are down. I don't even need to go in. 🤣

Yea but couple that with the paint chips being redone, it becomes a pretty irresistible one two punch combo.

This is promising! What do we think the chances of this being ready for guests in mid-September are? My husband's first time at Epcot was February 2022 and he was...underwhelmed. All of the walls everywhere just didn't sell him on the vibe. I'm excited for him to see it a bit more open in a couple of months!
September feels very promising. Also, there's a high chance constructions been done for a while, but, Disney's probably holding it back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter