Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FULL Lineup For Disney on Broadway Concert Series at EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts!

Arielle Jacobs and Adam Jacobs
  • January 14th
  • January 16th through 17th
  • January 20th through 21st
Kerry Butler and Telly Leung
  • January 15th
  • January 18th through 19th
  • January 22nd through 23rd
Heidi Blickenstaff and Robert Creighton
  • January 24th
  • January 26th through 27th
  • January 30th through 31st
  • February 3rd through 4th
Kara Lindsay and Dan DeLuca
  • January 25th
  • January 28th through 29th
  • February 1st through 2nd
  • February 5th through 6th
Ashley Brown and Josh Strickland
  • February 7th
  • February 9th through 10th
  • February 13th through 14th
  • February 17th through 18th
Kissy Simmons and Michael James Scott
  • February 8th
  • February 11th through 12th
  • February 15th through 16th
  • February 19th through 20th
There will also be a special performance on February 21st, 2021 where you can see an extended finale featuring Ashley Brown, Josh Strickland, Kissy Simmons, and Michael James Scott!

FULL Lineup For Disney on Broadway Concert Series at EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts!

• January 14th
  • January 15th
  • January 24th
  • January 25th
  • February 7th
  • February 8th
There will also be a special performance on February 21st, 2021 where you can see an extended finale featuring Ashley Brown, Josh Strickland, Kissy Simmons, and Michael James Scott!

Arggghhh ! Again, I miss Kerry Butler--- she has been a friend of ours since my obsessive "Xanadu" days, and I always miss her at Disney !!!

• January 14th
  • January 15th
  • January 24th
  • January 25th
  • February 7th
  • February 8th
Already booked Feb 5th to see Kara need to figure out what Sunday or Weekday to put in a personal day so I can book a park pass for Heidi

this festival I really will really feel the park pass systems toll on AP spontaneity as in years past we just picked up on Friday or Saturday nights got to the park at 4 saw a set maybe grabbed a treat from a booth or a popcorn refill than left

Mark Your Calendar for the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts: Jan. 14 – Feb. 21, 2022

The DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series is returning for this year’s festival, where you can see some of your favorite entertainers perform Disney songs live at America Gardens Theatre in World Showcase.

During the festival, art lovers of all ages can enjoy inspirational experiences, such as:
  • Culinary delights from Food Studios around World Showcase
  • The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – a fun food stroll featuring five delicious sweet and savory treats
  • Chalk artists turning walkways into stunning landscapes and portraits
  • Photo ops where you can step into famous artwork
  • A paint-by-number mural
  • Figment’s Brush with the Masters scavenger hunt
  • Performance and visual artists
  • Special festival merchandise
Are the Disney on Broadway performances at multiple times each day? How early do you need to get there to get a seat? My mom and I will be at WDW Jan 28-Feb 2!

Are the Disney on Broadway performances at multiple times each day? How early do you need to get there to get a seat? My mom and I will be at WDW Jan 28-Feb 2!
Usually something like 5,630,8 normally about 20 mins beforehand is good though I don’t know what the pent up demand will be

In the past, they have also had dining packages that guarantee seating at a particular showing. They’ll probably do that again, but no announcements have been made yet.

For what it’s worth, I did a dining package for 1 show in January 2020, and did standby for a different show later that same week and my seat was just as good, but I did stand in line for probably 20-30 minutes

ugh. I am hopeful I will love it, but who asked for it to be updated to finding dory? I found the show to be near-perfect as is!
From the sounds of it, it seems that they'll still tell the Finding Nemo story, but from present day Finding Dory timeline, probably a way for them to cut the show down a bit? I heard rumours that the Tank Gang will ne narrators, so maybe like how the Historians are in Frozen Singalong?

GoGCR being done in summer is a season earlier than I thought, but disappointed about Tron. Now I know it won't be done by my visit. Blllllaaaahhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter