Disney Outlet Stores

Further research and I think I answered part of my own questions.

The fullerton one has park merchanise and the Ontario Mills has Disney Store merchandise. Is that the case.

Would still appreciate your thoughts on them.

Ta!

They do have a vastly different set of merchandise, so it's always worth hitting both stores. As for what they have...that varies literally month to month (maybe week to week, lol). I have spent hundreds of dollars at both, but I have also walked out of both without buying a thing.

AMS runs occasional coupons so it pays to sign up for the emails, usually it's 10% off, sometimes 15%. Of course, it's always a gamble whether their coupons will expire before we can get back to California or not, but since they don't go crazy with constant emails it's worth it to sign up.

I haven't been to the Ontario Mills Outlet, but there's a Disney Store Outlet at Arizona Mills and it has a little good/discounted Disney Store stuff, some regular Disney Store stuff, and even some Disneyland (!) stuff. I bought a really cute Disneyland corduroy coat for something like $20 when they were clearancing out their already-discounted Disney parks merchandise. So I wonder if the Ontario one just MIGHT have Disney parks stuff too?

Now, that said, I went three times in the last few months and only bought anything once--I actually saw the coat the first trip but it was too expensive, and so I waited until it was discounted more the second trip. But I always find it fun to check out.

Personally, when I went to the Disney Parks outlet in Fullerton, I was disappointed in the merchandise. But that was June 2009 and I understand the merchandise changes monthly or even weekly, so I bet it's hit and miss--just like the Disney Store Outlet.

Have a great trip!

You should hit the Fullerton one too, it is very close to DL-- less than 10 min drive up Harbor Blvd. It is in the Orange Fair Shopping Center on the corner of S Harbor and E Orangethorpe Ave. It is on the right hand side if coming from DL, in the shopping center it is just past Best Buy. Worth trying, sometimes I find great things, sometimes I find nothing. Good luck :)

I haven't been to the Ontario Mills Outlet, but there's a Disney Store Outlet at Arizona Mills and it has a little good/discounted Disney Store stuff, some regular Disney Store stuff, and even some Disneyland (!) stuff. I bought a really cute Disneyland corduroy coat for something like $20 when they were clearancing out their already-discounted Disney parks merchandise. So I wonder if the Ontario one just MIGHT have Disney parks stuff too?

Now, that said, I went three times in the last few months and only bought anything once--I actually saw the coat the first trip but it was too expensive, and so I waited until it was discounted more the second trip. But I always find it fun to check out.

Personally, when I went to the Disney Parks outlet in Fullerton, I was disappointed in the merchandise. But that was June 2009 and I understand the merchandise changes monthly or even weekly, so I bet it's hit and miss--just like the Disney Store Outlet.

Have a great trip!

Az here too. I love the store at Arizona mills. We've gotten some great deals. We find the nicest Princess dresses for $15.00 to $19.00. Lots of sales too.
Before Christmas each year here in Phoenix, near Metro Mall, they open one of the AMS liquidation stores for a couple months or so. Never know what you'll find.
The AMS(?) store in fullerton -Orangefair mall- is hit & miss. we were there on the 4th of this month and found lots of Camp Rock, Hannah Montana, Etc. Nothing was worth even using the 10% off coupon we had.:sad1: I was hoping for a good pin or something.
We ended up at the Dollar Tree next store to get a Disney princess figurine for my DGD.

Further research and I think I answered part of my own questions.

The fullerton one has park merchanise and the Ontario Mills has Disney Store merchandise. Is that the case.

Would still appreciate your thoughts on them.

Ta!

I've never been to the one in Fullerton but we went to the one in Ontario Mills a few months ago and I was surprised to see that they had park merchandise! We go to ontario mills a few times a year and I don't remember seeing park merchandise at their disney store before so I don't know if it was just a one time thing or if it's a new "feature" or what. :confused3 They had pins, shirts, sweatshirts and I think some ears. There were probably other things but that's what I remember seeing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter