Disney Outlets - Miami, FL area?

Penny2

<font color=green>"Fairy with a Tude"<br>I tink ha
I am going to Miami next week and wondered if anyone knew if there were outlet stores in the Greater Miami area? Did a search in previous posts but didn't find anything. Thought I had read at one time that there was one for the stores in that area. Anyone know for sure? Any help would be appreciated!!

Yes, there is a Disney outlet in the Ft Lauderdale area, I believe. I had found out the info at an earlier time but now I've forgotten the details. I may go on 2/16 so I will look for the info and let you know when I find it. I think it was called Premier??? Maybe it's at the Sawgrass Mills outlet mall????

I found the info!:) I'm glad I save that PM from Zandy595.
It's called Disney's Character Premiere and it is at the Sawgrass Mills outlet mall which is so HUGE! The phone # for The Disney outlet is 954-846-7161. I'll try to include a link to Sawgrass Mills, for directions, here:

Sawgrass Mills

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter