Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

This is an awesome thread! I can't wait to see these Disney charms IRL at a store, and would love to see pics of the Disney Parks exclusive ones here!
Is it true that the Murano charms glow in the dark? I called the closest Pandora boutique to me and they had no idea what I was referring to. They said they were just regular murano beads in the Disney collection. I am hoping I'll have a chance to go in store sometime soon to check them out.

OH yes!! The new muranos do glow in the dark!!!

It's funny, my local store also are unaware that Disney murano 2015 glow in the dark.
I got a few frozen pieces (both murano, both snow flakes, and let it go) for free bracelet, went back again to get Tinker Belle dangle and 2 muranos, but I may exchange those for more frozen pieces.....
I'm also waiting for the delivery of Park exclusives from Disney Store, I finally got the tracking info last night, and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow!!

I worked at a Pandora concept store for 1 1/2 yrs up until last week (got a non-retail corporate job, woot!) and we started out franchised and then were bought out by corporate this past September.

Congrats on the new job!! :yay:

Thanks too for the info!

Here's a couple of pics from the Pandora store today. I should have the 2015, Epcot, and Cinderella castle coming from UPS tonight, so will post a pic later if they show up!

Just for the sake of having some random useless info, lol, some Pandora stores are franchised while others are corporately owned. I worked at a Pandora concept store for 1 1/2 yrs up until last week (got a non-retail corporate job, woot!) and we started out franchised and then were bought out by corporate this past September. As far as I'm aware, all of the concept stores (regardless of being franchised or corporate) should have the free bracelet promotion. It generally occurs every March and September, in the 3rd week of the month. Pre-order policies should be the same or similar in all stores. Other policies (such as returns/exchanges, damages, etc) should be the same, although in practice that doesn't always end up being the case from store to store (to the frustration of customers of course, lol).

Also, be happy we even get the chance to purchase them at retail price, they are not available in many other markets globally. For example, no Pandora Disney charms are sold across the pond!

Ok, I'm done! The more you know....right? Lol.

I am just eagerly awaiting my final employee discount order with a bunch of the Disney charms (not the exclusives though, even working for Pandora we didn't get a discount or access to those!) to start putting together my Disney bracelet!

This is awesome info- thank you!

For the free bracelet promotion, can you get the bracelet deal at different Pandora stores? I know they say "one per customer" but could you get multiple free bracelets if you bought from different stores?

It was PANDORAMONIUM at the Bellevue Square store! I was there pretty early so it was nice and easy. It literally filled up behind me. They had all of the Disney charms available. I started a travel bracelet with the free bracelet. Got a few Disney pieces for the one I'm making my daughter. I passed on the "safety chain" because I didn't like the dangling chain, figured it would get caught on stuff. Even with the cute Mickey heads on them.

Their phone was ringing off the hook the entire time.

Yay!!!! party:

I am loving all of your bracelet pictures!!! So pretty!!!

Guess who FINALLY got their two shipment confirmations!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!! :jumping1:

I preordered for the free bracelet promo over the phone too!

Last edited:
Woohoo! Finally got the email that they shipped my SSE/Monorail and Mickey Swirls charms!!! Cannot wait to add them to my bracelet!!!!

Love the "PANDORAMONIUM" comment above! I went to my store yesterday to do a pre-order and I was the only person in the store for over an hour. My salesgirl and the store manager are both HUGE Disney fans so we chatted for quite a long time. Went back to pick up my bracelet and charms today and PANDORAMONIUM describes it perfectly. The place was mobbed!

My charms arrived!:banana:

The park exclusive safety chain is even cuter in person! I also got the DL charm and Epcot. Now I'm waiting for tracking to update on my bracelet - if they sent the right size this time I'll be in business!

Oh, forgot to mention one thing. For anyone who ordered park exclusives during the initial release, this round just came in regular Pandora boxes. No special pink Disney Pandora sleeve like last time.

I received my two shipment emails earlier this evening too! I picked up my pre-sale charms after work and got my free bracelet. Glad to see others are now getting shipment notices too!

Edited so I can now include a picture of my bracelet (also, please excuse the weird looking part across the middle of the charms because I added my watermark :stitch2:). I chose the rose tone and love, love, love it!!!!! I think I may mix things up later on and add rose charms to it if I can't get the WDW version of the bracelet. I also need to still add some matching clips around the bracelet so they will stay in place. For the time being, I moved one of the clips from my other Pandora bracelet and placed it at the end so the charms won't fall off.

290461d8cec39f523697d3f51eff0088.jpg

Last edited:
I just wanted to thank op and everyone in this thread!

With your help I was able to pick up SSE and the Castle at dtd on the 12th. I was also able to pre-order Cinderella's Carriage and the Tinkerbell murano along with my free bracelet and avoid most of the Pandoramonium at the store today lol.

I would have missed both opportunities without you guys.

Here's a pic of my bracelet (with pandora and non-pandora charms)

This is awesome info- thank you!

For the free bracelet promotion, can you get the bracelet deal at different Pandora stores? I know they say "one per customer" but could you get multiple free bracelets if you bought from different stores?

So, here's the deal. The official line to customers is 1 promotion per customer. However, we were allowed to actually ring up multiple free bracelets per customer, we just didn't advertise that (obviously, lol). So really it's going to depend on the store and the people who work in it. I would ask, since that never hurts! If they still say 'one per customer' you could most likely just go back to the same store another day of the promotion and do it, since they don't really track who has been in, and it gets so crazy it's impossible to remember all the customers that have been in. If ALL of that fails (which it really shouldn't) you could absolutely go hit up 20 different Pandora stores and do it in each location :rotfl:

Or, if you really wanna be fancy, you could spend $500 and get the free two-tone (solid 14k clasp) bracelet! It's really beautiful, I have mine on right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter