Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

Oh, and a quick PSA:

Make sure you guys eventually add 2 clips to your bracelets!!! It's not just a line of Pandora trying to sell you more stuff, they actually do help protect the bracelet, and really keep the charms nicely balanced around the bracelet while it's still not full of charms. Also, I've had customers come in where their charms and/or bracelets were damaged because of not having clips on it.

Oh, and a quick PSA:

Make sure you guys eventually add 2 clips to your bracelets!!! It's not just a line of Pandora trying to sell you more stuff, they actually do help protect the bracelet, and really keep the charms nicely balanced around the bracelet while it's still not full of charms. Also, I've had customers come in where their charms and/or bracelets were damaged because of not having clips on it.

Do you think the clips would work as well as one of the safety chains? My bracelet is pretty full and I just switched over to the heart clasp but to me it doesn't seem as "strong" as the barrel. Thinking I should get a safety chain, but I don't like things that dangle so maybe clips instead?

Do you think the clips would work as well as one of the safety chains? My bracelet is pretty full and I just switched over to the heart clasp but to me it doesn't seem as "strong" as the barrel. Thinking I should get a safety chain, but I don't like things that dangle so maybe clips instead?

Well, the clips will serve to prevent any charms from twisting off the end of your bracelet (since the opening of a clip is smaller, and not threaded). However, they won't prevent the bracelet from falling off your wrist if the clasp were to open. So it really depends on what level of security you're looking for. A safety chain will prevent the bracelet from falling off your wrist and will help prevent charms from falling off (especially if it's a clip-style safety chain). A clip on the end will prevent any charms from falling off if the bracelet falls off your wrist.

I hope that makes sense!

Well, the clips will serve to prevent any charms from twisting off the end of your bracelet (since the opening of a clip is smaller, and not threaded). However, they won't prevent the bracelet from falling off your wrist if the clasp were to open. So it really depends on what level of security you're looking for. A safety chain will prevent the bracelet from falling off your wrist and will help prevent charms from falling off (especially if it's a clip-style safety chain). A clip on the end will prevent any charms from falling off if the bracelet falls off your wrist.

I hope that makes sense!

Perfect sense, thanks so much! I think I'll go with the safety chain, hopefully I can find the Heart Of Mickey one!

I kind of wish Pandora would release Disney clips that don't have CZ's---maybe something similar with a plain Mickey that is engraved the way the Peace, Love Mickey charm is engraved or enameled like the Mickey & Minnie Forever charm.

So, here's the deal. The official line to customers is 1 promotion per customer. However, we were allowed to actually ring up multiple free bracelets per customer, we just didn't advertise that (obviously, lol). So really it's going to depend on the store and the people who work in it. I would ask, since that never hurts! If they still say 'one per customer' you could most likely just go back to the same store another day of the promotion and do it, since they don't really track who has been in, and it gets so crazy it's impossible to remember all the customers that have been in. If ALL of that fails (which it really shouldn't) you could absolutely go hit up 20 different Pandora stores and do it in each location :rotfl:

Or, if you really wanna be fancy, you could spend $500 and get the free two-tone (solid 14k clasp) bracelet! It's really beautiful, I have mine on right now!

Thank you! Great advice!!!!

Thanks so much for this thread. I was making my wish list for our upcoming trip and thought "I'll check the DISBoards" and here you are!

2015-03-20 17.53.51.jpg

Ugh, looks like the photo upload option is still down in the site! Was trying to upload a pic of my finally full 'regular' bracelet and my in-progress Disney bracelet!

Last edited:
I have a question I'm hoping someone knows the answer to! I'm not going to WDW until later this year, and I have continuously missed the Sorcerer hat charm on the website, going back to its first release. So I'm going to have to turn to ebay. I've seen pictures of it in a white Pandora box with the pink Disney parks sleeve, and pictures of it in a white Pandora box with no sleeve but with Disney Parks embossed in gold on the box with the "Aunthentic, Original Disney Parks" logo embossed in gold on another part of the box. Reading here, I see they didn't ship out the new ones from the website with the sleeve and they're just in a plain white Pandora box.

My question is where did the gold embossed Disney Parks Pandora boxes come from? Were they with the charms that were part of the very first release months ago, or are they not legitimate boxes? I really appreciate it. I have no clue about any of this. I never collected Pandora before, and I'm only starting because of the Disney aspect. I just got a bracelet and my first 2 charms yesterday at my mall store, Eeyore and A Dream is a Wish. I love them. :love:

My wife has enough rings and necklaces so I was thinking of getting her a Pandora bracelet for Our 20th Anniversary. Starting out with some memorable charms(wedding, children, Special Places(like WDW) from our 20 years married and 30 years together.

She has a very small wrist, and I know basically nothing about Pandora bracelets. Any tips or recommendations?

So you should be able to purchase the non park exclusives at a regular Pandora store? Are they already available? I was going to ask for one for my birthday but I want to be able to be specific?

Do all of the Disney Murano ones glow in the dark?

So you should be able to purchase the non park exclusives at a regular Pandora store? Are they already available? I was going to ask for one for my birthday but I want to be able to be specific?

Do all of the Disney Murano ones glow in the dark?

You can purchase any non park exclusive charm at an official Pandora store. Use their website if unsure. So only official stores, the ones in the mall, and other stores that sell Pandora as well will not have any Disney line. And yes they are already available. They release when all the products release at Disney

All the new 2015 muranos glow. The 2014 ones do not.

My wife has enough rings and necklaces so I was thinking of getting her a Pandora bracelet for Our 20th Anniversary. Starting out with some memorable charms(wedding, children, Special Places(like WDW) from our 20 years married and 30 years together.

She has a very small wrist, and I know basically nothing about Pandora bracelets. Any tips or recommendations?

Congrats on 20 years of marriage! If you go to the Pandora website they have recommendations on how to measure for size. You don't want the bracelet to be too tight because then there will be no "wiggle room" for charms, if that makes sense. Maybe you could take another bracelet she wears to a Pandora store and have them help you pick the appropriate size based off that? Their sales people are very friendly and knowledgeable, and I'm sure if the bracelet didn't fit she could easily exchange it. What a very sweet idea!

Need to get a complete list of Pandora locations at Disney

Uptown Jewellers, mouse gear, world of Disney

Does anyone know if the 2015 park exclusive charm is still available at uptown jewelers in MK? What other ones do they have?

I am going in April and wanted to buy it there - any chance it will be there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter