Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

Does anyone know if the 2015 park exclusive charm is still available at uptown jewelers in MK? What other ones do they have?

I am going in April and wanted to buy it there - any chance it will be there?

There's a few park exclusives. Whichever one you want, I'd say there's a good chance it will be there. But you won't know until your there. It could sell out today, be restocked next week, then sell out two days later. No telling if it'll be there when you go or not until you're there and check.

With charms being sold in multiple stores and in every park, there's frequent restocks. Just have to beat the masses to the charm you want before it's gone

I just want to share because nobody here at my house gets my excitement LOL. The other day I went out to get some Disney charms and my free bracelet but the stores around me don't have the Disney collection yet. I ended up getting a couple other charms and the heart clasp bracelet. Well today I had to pick up my dd's prom dress about an hour away and there was a Pandora store in the mall. I was able to get the Heart of Mickey safety chain and the Cinderella heart charm I wanted. Plus I got another bracelet, the rose gold clasp one. I'm so happy, just had to tell someone who would care! I can't wait to fill it with more Disney charms :earsboy:

Thanks for the Pandora store free bracelet promo info. :thanks: I forget that the new charms were being released on the 12th. Checking on the 13th & most were gone. I did get 3 that I wanted, except the elusive AK charm. Did get the park exclusive bracelet @ AK with 20% off for me & DD. Tried @ Christmas for AK charm, but Uptown Jeweler was sold out. But the 1st day I was in the park, and forgot to check, they had it. :worried: :offtopic:

Any who, my mom wants to start a bracelet, & it doesn't have to be Disney. Called Pandora store in my state, phone order, mailed yesterday, received free bracelet (mother's day gift) with purchase of Minnie silhouette & Anna Signature color for DD. Now just need charm from local jeweler for mom.:disrocks:

My park exclusives are out for delivery today. I'm crossing my fingers that everything checks out ok with them because I keep reading now more and more on the DS facebook page about some funny business going on with limited edition items not being shipped and folks receiving something totally different or empty boxes. :scared:

Going a bit off the Pandora topic here:offtopic:, there was a limited edition Cinderella wedding doll recently sold around the same time as the Pandora charms where only 500 dolls were produced. Folks woke up early and ordered and when their shipments arrived, instead of finding the doll inside the box, they received a suitcase. Yep, luggage. About a handful of folks so far were affected and someone noted that there's an ebay seller with 12 of those limited edition dolls available for sale and all auctions for that doll are going for $2K-$3K. I never want to think the worst in people, but temptation is always around the corner and I hope that those ebay items weren't the ones already spoken for on people's orders.

I keep thinking about the one lady who mentioned that her Pandora charm box was missing the charm on the inside when her shipment arrived and I hope the powers that be over at the DS will take all these strange complaints seriously and make sure things are ok at the warehouse-level.

You can see two of the three upcoming Disneyland 60th charms on their merchandise preview video (54 second mark). Looks like this confirms their release in May with the rest of the anniversary items.

Published on Mar 23, 2015
We only have a few months to go before the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration begins. Take a behind the scenes look into our Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration showroom, where you can see for yourselves some of the amazing items headed your way this May at the Disneyland Resort.

My wife has enough rings and necklaces so I was thinking of getting her a Pandora bracelet for Our 20th Anniversary. Starting out with some memorable charms(wedding, children, Special Places(like WDW) from our 20 years married and 30 years together.

She has a very small wrist, and I know basically nothing about Pandora bracelets. Any tips or recommendations?

Generally speaking, we always recommended being able to fit 2 fingers through the bracelet when it was empty and clasped around the wrist. This ensures room for filling it with charms. The bracelet will start out stiff but will loosen as she wears it and adds charms, and should stretch just the slightest bit. My other recommendation is to make sure that she ends up getting 2 clips on the bracelet (any good Pandora salesperson should explain them, but if not, ask). They aren't necessarily necessary immediately, but definitely before you add too many charms.

(You can trust me, I worked at a Pandora store for a year and a half up until a week ago, until I found a corporate job, lol)

I just found Cinderella carriage on line on Village point web site. Is this a legitimate vendor?

My PE Charms arrived! party:
Woohoo!
4c750450f6c660e7f49d29f77b29ba72.jpg

2015-03-23 14.16.13.jpg Ok, gonna try this again.

edit: And success! Glad the pic upload is working again! This is my finally full 'regular' two-tone bracelet, with a Mickey clip on the end, and my work-in-progress Disney bracelet, just waiting on getting to the parks for some exclusives!

Does anyone know if they will, or when they will restock the park exclusives online? I won't be going to WDW again until next November/December so getting one at the parks is kind of out of the question. :/

Does anyone know if they will, or when they will restock the park exclusives online? I won't be going to WDW again until next November/December so getting one at the parks is kind of out of the question. :/

Looks like some were added sometime middle of the night:
I Love Mickey
Minnie Mania
Magical Day
and both castles still appear to be in stock

Looks like some were added sometime middle of the night:
I Love Mickey
Minnie Mania
Magical Day
and both castles still appear to be in stock

Thank you! I'm hoping for Spaceship Earth... I will just have to keep checking for it, I guess :)

Received my Disney Store shipment today. For anyone who's still waiting and wondering about the timing of their own order:
Ordered Thursday March 12 about 8:30 PM Eastern time
Shipped Thursday March 19
Arrived Monday March 23

Thank goodness they packaged it well, because UPS gave it to their gorilla package-handling unit:

2qitq2s.jpg

Despite this, the charms were undamaged. After hearing the problems some people experienced with wrong items, I was relieved to get the exact charms I ordered: Magical Day Mickey, Mickey Mania, Mickey Swirls, Peace, Love & Mickey, Walt Disney World Resort, Cinderella Castle, and Sleeping Beauty Castle.

I wouldn't count on park exclusives being restocked on the site. They tend to keep them exclusively for the parks.

I wouldn't count on park exclusives being restocked on the site. They tend to keep them exclusively for the parks.
They certainly don't restock park exclusive charms often online, but they just restocked some of them sometime over the weekend. Of course they sell out quickly but right now there are still 7 of the park exclusives in stock online. Your best bet is to make note of the online item numbers for the charms you want and check every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter