• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

Disney Fashionista posted about a new China-exclusive charm. It's a hot air balloon dangle, with Mickey and Minnie in the basket of the balloon. More pictures and details at the link.

She also posted about a new Stitch charm, seen at Ever After Jewelry Co. The price is $85 and the charm has Stitch on one side and Angel on the other. Details/pictures on Disney Fashionista.

Last edited:
Disney Fashionista posted about a new China-exclusive charm. It's a hot air balloon dangle, with Mickey and Minnie in the basket of the balloon. More pictures and details at the link.

View attachment 579380

She also posted about a new Stitch charm, seen at Ever After Jewelry Co. The price is $85 and the charm has Stitch on one side and Angel on the other. Details/pictures on Disney Fashionista.

I see that this is a China Exclusive. Will this be available at WDW?

Thanks to AllEars, here's a picture of the charm for this year's EPCOT Food & Wine Festival, which started today. It's a dangle charm with Chef Remy on one side and the the festival logo on the other. Price is $65.

New Star Wars charms at WDW, more info (and images) posted on Disney Fashionista.

These charms were seen at Uptown Jewelers at the MK. No sign of them yet on ShopDisney.com or the Pandora website.

Grogu charm
Death Star clip
Yoda dangle
Han & Leia charm with Millennium Falcon on the back
Millennium dangle with attached dangle that says "Never Tell Me the Odds"

Last edited:
New princess charms were posted today by Disney Fashionista. These charms are not park-exclusive but were seen at Uptown Jewelers in the Magic Kingdom. They can also be found in the online Pandora store and (I expect) brick-and-mortar Pandora stores as well. No sign of them on Shop Disney yet.

Below is a picture with all the new charms; there are additional detailed pictures on Disney Fashionista. There's also a new bracelet pictured on her site, which says "Never give up on your dreams" on the back of the heart, with a small gold heart dangle on the silver heart clasp:
  • Disney Heart Clasp Bracelet $100
Charms from left to right:
  • Cinderella $55
  • Cinderella Blue Star Pendant $65
  • Rapunzel $55
  • Belle Infinity & Rose Flower Pendant $65
  • Tiana $55
  • Snow White Apple Pendant $65
  • Jasmine $55
  • Ariel $55

Hi guys.... does anyone know the exclusive bracelet styles that are currently for sale in the parks that can't be purchased online or in stores? Trying to decide if I should wait until my trip to pick one up. I'm having trouble finding this info online and hoped someone may be able to share details +/or pix.

From Disney Food Blog, two new charms have been seen at Uptown Jewelers in the Magic Kingdom.

Leota two-piece dangle - Madame Leota on front in bas-relief, her epitaph on the back
"Dear sweet Leota
Beloved by all
In regions beyond now
But having a ball"

Hocus Pocus dangle - Sanderson sisters on the front, "Welcome to the Sisterhood" on the back

Pictures found elsewhere, but there are more pictures (including the back of the Leota charm) at the article linked above.

Two new Halloween charms were announced today on the Disney Parks blog, and some previously released charms are now on shopDisney.com.

In addition to the recently-announced Hocus Pocus and Madame Leota charms, the picture shows an orange Mickey pumpkin charm and a purple Maleficent and dragon charm. Disney said all of these charms will be coming soon to Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World, and shopDisney.com.

A number of princess charms (and a bracelet) as well as some Star Wars charms were released on Shop Disney today. Pictures can be seen at shopDisney.com.

Princess charms - Ariel, Cinderella, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Tiana
Princess pendants - Belle Infinity & Rose Flower, Cinderella Blue Star, Snow White Apple
Bracelet - Princess bracelet

Star Wars - The Child charm, Yoda dangle, Millennium Falcon dangle, Death Star clip, Princess Leia and Han Solo charm

Last edited:
Hi guys.... does anyone know the exclusive bracelet styles that are currently for sale in the parks that can't be purchased online or in stores? Trying to decide if I should wait until my trip to pick one up. I'm having trouble finding this info online and hoped someone may be able to share details +/or pix.
Let me see if I can help (at least some) by process of elimination. First I have to say I haven't been to any Disney park in almost 2 years, so I can't help with bracelets that can only be found currently at the parks. But I can help identify the bracelets that are exclusive to Disney (vs. those you can buy at Pandora stores).

Below are the Disney bracelets that are not park-exclusive. Any other Disney-themed bracelets you see at Disney are park-exclusive and can only be purchased there (or on shopDisney.com).

Not park-exclusive Disney bracelets:
  • Cheshire Cat head clasp bangle ("Curiouser and curouser" on bangle)
  • Cinderella Pumpkin Coach clasp bracelet
  • Heart clasp bracelet with small heart-shaped gold lock dangle ("Never give up on your dreams" on back of clasp)
  • Heart with Mickey silhouette clasp bracelet (outline of Mickey head on one side of clasp, same outline filled with clear CZ (cubic zirconia) gems on reverse)
  • Lion King Simba outline clasp bangle ("Remember who you are" on bangle)
  • Minnie Mouse head clasp bracelet
  • Round clasp with small sparkling Mickey heads bracelet
  • Star Wars logo clasp bracelet

Any other Disney-themed bracelets you see at Disney will be park-exclusive. Three of them can be seen on shopDisney.com right now, but there may be others too:
  • Fantasyland castle heart lock bracelet with multiple small CZ colored gems
  • Rose gold Mickey ears icon Fantasyland castle slider bracelet
  • Wonderful world round clasp bracelet with castle outline and "Disney Parks" on clasp

Three charms were added to shopDisney.com today. One seems new, I haven't seen it posted anywhere before. The other two were released in the parks earlier this year. All three of the charms are park-exclusive.

New:

EDIT: I did some more searching and this charm was seen at WDW in June of this year, so it's not a brand new charm, just new to shopDisney.

Walt and Mickey Partners dangle $75 - rose gold with cutout of Walt and Mickey in same pose as the Partners statue. Says "Believe in the impossible" on the front.

New to shopDisney:

Minnie Mouse Black and White Ear Headband dangle $65 - glittery black ears with faux pearl polka dots, red bow, and the charm ring is encrusted with red cubic zirconia.

Stitch and Fantasyland Castle dangle $65 (currently sold out) - Stitch hugging the castle.

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to know if there are Pandora charms for sale at Yacht Club or Beach Club's gift shops?

Two new upcoming charms (and more pictures of the Mickey pumpkin charm) were posted today on Disney Fashionista and The Art of Pandora blog:

Celebrate Autumn At The Disney Parks With The Fall 2021 Disney Parks Pandora Releases!
Pandora Disney Parks Autumn & Halloween 2021 Collection

No specific release dates have been announced yet. Price for the Mickey pumpkin charm will be $75.

The other new charms are:
Mickey 50 Years Anniversary - Mickey hanging from a gold "50", wearing a purple jacket and blue trousers
WDW castle dangle - with color accents in blue, pink, and orange

Pictures of the new charms can be seen at the links above.

Two new upcoming charms (and more pictures of the Mickey pumpkin charm) were posted today on Disney Fashionista and The Art of Pandora blog:

Celebrate Autumn At The Disney Parks With The Fall 2021 Disney Parks Pandora Releases!
Pandora Disney Parks Autumn & Halloween 2021 Collection

No specific release dates have been announced yet. Price for the Mickey pumpkin charm will be $75.

The other new charms are:
Mickey 50 Years Anniversary - Mickey hanging from a gold "50", wearing a purple jacket and blue trousers
WDW castle dangle - with color accents in blue, pink, and orange

Pictures of the new charms can be seen at the links above.
They better have lots of those Mickey charms because I’m going to need that when I’m there in a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter