• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
llrain said:
IMGP1571.jpg

That is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen :lovestruc

dcg0317 said:
IS this the pic you are trying to post? It looks like the thumbnail of the picture, you need to open the picture, I also noticed it's from kodak gallery, not sure if they allow linking of there pictures. Try http://photobucket.com/

22998092111_0_SM.jpg

You need to put the brackets before and after the link of your picture. Looks like this

photobucket makes it easy by giving you [ img ] code which you just copy and paste into here to display your pic.
Hope this helps you out.

Thank you! I uploaded the photo to photobucket like you suggested and it worked. Now for another question is there a way to transfer an entire album to photo bucket or do you have to do it photo, by photo, by photo? Does anybody know?

OK you've broken me, these are GREAT pics!

Here's my Troll pic (I'm on the left bro is on the right)

4-24-2006-11.jpg

16 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

disneydreamer98 said:
Thank you! I uploaded the photo to photobucket like you suggested and it worked. Now for another question is there a way to transfer an entire album to photo bucket or do you have to do it photo, by photo, by photo? Does anybody know?
Glad it worked, no you'll have to do photo by photo, but I know Photobucket allows you to upload 19 photos at a time.

EPV0043.jpg

dcg0317 said:
Glad it worked, no you'll have to do photo by photo, but I know Photobucket allows you to upload 19 photos at a time.

EPV0043.jpg

...cool shot...where was this taken??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter