Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our pics from our trip this year (Dec2-9) :teeth:
the beautiful Cinderella Castle.....
100_0516.jpg

Scottwdw said:
Suitable for framing, declansdad! It needs a swanky title, like "SpectroMotion" or something like that. :)

Thanks fellow Habs fan.

SplashLover93 said:
One of our pics from our trip this year (Dec2-9) :teeth:
the beautiful Cinderella Castle.....
100_0516.jpg

It seems a lot of us from our December trips have gray behind the castle. Didn't put a damper on my trip. The gold just jumped out at you with the dark skies. I loved that a cloudly sky still made me happy. :earsboy:

I have yet to actually get one posted, but this thread is the exact reason I was taking "floral and fauna" shots all over the place last week. I even took one, early in the morning on MainStreet of a CM photog on his knee taking a photo of a little girl in her Cinderella dress obviously on her way to breakfast. I'm dying to get it posted!

DCG0317 and party of 3 - Thanks!!!

willis37862 - I LOVE your parasol shot!

Here's one of Cirque at sunset in November. Wish I was there right now!

f1399c26.jpg

willis37862 said:
Pic from Epcot. :goodvibes
IMG_0193_0191.jpg
This is so nice! Love it!

I used to be able to see things like this through my lens, but now I am so focused on my kids I forget to see the other pretty things. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter