Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC00743.jpg

Trashman!! I remembered you in my last post, you must not have read it ;) Love the baby pictures!

POTD:

IMG_8253.jpg

Today . . . . .

021cc.jpg

Ummm, not to sound like a dork or anything, but is this wording actually on the wall or did you put it there? The reason I am asking is that Ft. Wilderness is spelled incorrectly (it says Widerness) and I was just checking.

Oh yeah, very nice photos too!!

Two quick pics from us this evening.

Inside Sci-Fi Dine in Theater

sci-fi_interior.jpg

Princess Fontaine and Bob Jackson at the River Roost: POR. Can I get a yahoo for Bob? He's tha junk!!

pf_with_bob_jackson.jpg

and

Princess Fontaine with Mulch, Sweat and Shears. <-- Also seriously awesome and fun to watch!

pf_with_mulch.jpg

Wait...I said two pics. That was three. Sue me.

Bai!

I love all your pics DizzKneeGeek - Ariel and WDW - they're all beautiful!! Please post more!!

Ummm, not to sound like a dork or anything, but is this wording actually on the wall or did you put it there? The reason I am asking is that Ft. Wilderness is spelled incorrectly (it says Widerness) and I was just checking.

Oh yeah, very nice photos too!!
forgot to check spelling. . . . . . . .

Morning....
Getting ready for NewYears eve...
I'm convinced that in front of every camera...there's a kid on someone's sholders (no matter how close they are to a show). :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

DSC_04721089.jpg

DSC_03532807.jpg

STEAMBOAT209, great shot! I finally rode this attraction for the first time (well - not entirely true - my Dad says I rode it as a child, but I don't remember) this last October... what a cool attraction! I can't believe I always passed that one up...

We-Luv-Disney, another awesome photo :thumbsup2 :worship:

One Year Pin, very cute photo... is that one of them Meerkats?

eeyoresnr, great shot and neat idea :thumbsup2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Favorite Attraction in Epcot!:thumbsup2
How did u take this and make it so clear without using flash?
Thanks Kelsey... the best tip I can give you for taking good photos on this attraction is sit up close in the second or third row. And then the lighting's good enough and it's not really that hard. I believe I set my camera on auto for this attraction and it did a pretty good job metering. You won't have an problems with that new camera of yours ;)

Wow Joe- Excellent picture of that young phonograph enventor! I am assuming with your old camera- I can't wait to see some with your new one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter