Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember if I posted this one for dd13 or not. She really was proud of it.
Love the details in Norway.
We joke that this is dh's ancestor, because dh collects historic weaponry, and probably would have been a viking if given the chance. :lmao:

IM000653a.jpg

If you've never been inside the Stave Church museum, I highly recommend it.
It's a brief look at their history, and a nice break from the heat. No one is ever in there when we go in.

°O°Joe;22310624 said:
One Year Pin, very cute photo... is that one of them Meerkats?

Yes, it is a meercat. I thought he looked funny. I just wish they I had been able to see them standing up, but it was a little chilly that morning.

Here's another one from AK.

DSC_00442.jpg

Here's my POTD

IMG_0039.jpg

I need to buy a wacom pad to edit my pics ;)

Poor guy in the front, didn't know what was going on lol

*edit*

I reworked it a bit in picasa....(I do a better job with photoshop but I felt lazy today lol)
I think I prefer the original though ;)

IMG_0039-2.jpg

°O°Joe;22310634 said:

Joe, great shot!! Love the clarity and with your old p/s to boot. These type of shots give me hope as I recieved a new p/s camera for Christmas. It's a Fuji finepix S700. It's comparable to your H2, though with a few less features than yours. Can't wait to see your new SLR in action. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter